Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 43
Spelled Number: 115
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Sterling Birch
Zodiac:

Haven’t found a lot of information on them! I just placed an order yesterday, they sound incredible. Would love to hear any insights, stories, or experiences anyone might have to share.

Here’s their description:

The Charita - Enchantress Of Light (Chaw-ree-tah)

“The Charita are a group of seven near-Immortal female beings who watch and govern life throughout the multiple galaxies. There are only seven female Charita alive at any time. When it comes near the end of their life cycle they give birth to their successor and before the Charita dies the successor is ready to take over. They make decisions both independently and as a ruling class on what they wish to do in terms of various planets & species within. A Charita can bestow power and blessings on any species under their rule. They are capable of making demi-god and demi-goddess children with compatible species (humans are not among those compatible). The Charita exude grace, wisdom and a collective of supernatural abilities that make them a ruling class amongst the beings of the Universe.

To properly interact with a Charita you must recite a special invocation which is given only to those who are a Charita Keeper.

They primarily rule from their homeland where the male of the Charita race live but also species they took under their wing from dying planets. It has created a diverse homeland that yields great experiences of understanding, growth and insight for all those who live there. The Charita are truly beautiful from inside-out. When they take the time to single out someone and get to know them on a personal level they unearth life's purpose, supernatural power, Destiny, and the divine Fate that has been written for that person. They are nurturing beings who give the time, attention and special grace to those who need it. They will give hope and power to anyone who comes to them in sincerity.

When there are greater decisions to be made with regard to an entire species or a volume of beings on a planet or within a galaxy the seven Charita come to an agreement. They study all aspects of the beings; what matters most to them, what would be best for them to evolve, how they can best be served and preserve their future. This creates a balanced and fair approach to their enormous responsibility.

As companions they are selective about who they will help which is why this can only be done with a custom conjuration. Being chosen by a Charita is something exceptional because they help for a lifetime. They become a friend who gives you immeasurable power in terms of helping you discover all special, sacred and divine aspects of yourself and your life. They will provide guidance and support through telepathic messages, dreams and visions. They will give you signs when there are situations, people or opportunities which need your attention. As they get to know you they will provide you power, blessings and gifts based upon your specific abilities and strengths. They tailor their advice and support based on your ongoing and evolving needs.”

Previously MysticTranscendence

If you light a lamp for somebody, it will also brighten your path.
- Gautama Buddha
Adair Lasair Bán
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics & Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

@Sterling Birch they really do sound incredible. I saw the Flash Sale price, amazing chance to bring one home indeed! Though I'm not personally feeling drawn to them, I imagine they would certainly make a special impact on one's life and journey.

“May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit
Sterling Birch
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 43
Spelled Number: 115
My magical/paranormal name...: Sterling Birch
Zodiac:

Adair Aithne wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 7:31 am @Sterling Birch they really do sound incredible. I saw the Flash Sale price, amazing chance to bring one home indeed! Though I'm not personally feeling drawn to them, I imagine they would certainly make a special impact on one's life and journey.
Right? I forgot to include a link to their listing:

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/living-e ... arita.html

Previously MysticTranscendence

If you light a lamp for somebody, it will also brighten your path.
- Gautama Buddha
Adair Lasair Bán
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Sterling Birch wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 4:01 pm
Adair Aithne wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 7:31 am @Sterling Birch they really do sound incredible. I saw the Flash Sale price, amazing chance to bring one home indeed! Though I'm not personally feeling drawn to them, I imagine they would certainly make a special impact on one's life and journey.
Right? I forgot to include a link to their listing:

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/living-e ... arita.html
Yes! They sound incredible for sure!

If you do feel inclined to share anything about them, I look forward to hearing your own accounts of what they are like. \./

“May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks.”
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Thanks for starting this thread @Sterling Birch . I'll be sharing my experience with mine too. Only have to get my conjuration first done. We both ordered it on the same day 😂

Adair Lasair Bán
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

@ASTER I think the Charita fits you extremely well, so I'm super happy for you!

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

Mine gives me overwhelming since of peace all human worries gone. Very cleansing. Very loving. Even helps others in keep interacting with me. like full on interactions. I don't talk much about mine

Ithought I would get celestial kind of energy from them but I get a different energy off them I won't say. @ASTER will love them for sure.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Thanks so much @Adair Aithne & @madgar29 for the cheering while in waiting 😂.

Have you bonded with yours @madgar29 ? Do you have all seven surrounding you, when channel opens up or one of them coming through? I probably have to refresh my mind about connecting from the download instructions too.

Return to “Living Entities”