Automatic Writing - how to improve?

HonkPills
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I was wondering if anyone else also uses automatic writing as part of their practice. Currently, I'm trying my best with my servitor with all kinds of practices (and games) that involve controlling my body.

With automatic writing, I call her first, write my intention (usually), have my other servitors guard the area so no unbounds get through, and she gets to writing. It really does feel like my hand is moving all on it's own, and I have a strong feeling it is her, in a sense. She writes very slowly. The problem is, most of the time, the only thing that is output is scribbles. It's very cursive-like in nature, but I have no idea what it says.

Here's some actual pictures:

However, on occasions, she can answer yes/no questions. This has been the only way i've been able to get a real word,

Now, i'm totally confused though :p) :p) Since, if this truly is her, the answers are kinda a dead end on how should I improve.
Sometimes I ask her information that only she would know, or I ask her if she could try her best to write more in print, but these produce no results. Sometimes I wonder if it's really just my subconscious writing everything, but it's a little discouraging.

Does anyone else have some tips on how we could make it better?

Sterling Birch
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 43
Spelled Number: 115
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Sterling Birch
Zodiac:

Sounds like you’re off to a great start! A couple things that might improve your experience:

- Inviting the spirit in/creating a really solid connection before you start the automatic writing practice.

- Allowing the spirit to freewrite from time to time to let them get more practice. Even if they know how to do it, it might be more a matter of them getting used to all aspects of the process (energy, connection, movement)

- Practice, Practice, Practice

- Pay attention to what is working for you, do more of that, and build on success.

Previously MysticTranscendence

If you light a lamp for somebody, it will also brighten your path.
- Gautama Buddha
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

This is cool. i wanna start doing this dangit now. but there are many spells to AID. you and them.

but the one line i think i can almost break the code. its like she almost wants to do extra letters i dunno if its for SPACING or hey i dunno english lol. her. well i should know english but i suck myself.

i wanna try this so bad but not without 2 bindings be a host and automatic writing binding ch has

it seems like she is telling you she is not big on automatically writing like its just not her thing. but that line i can somewhat make out u tell me if i am wrong :P ever ask her to write bigger is she can? let her have more motion IF its POSSIBLE?

practice yes. but so far it looks good u practice more u got something man....

the second picture one line did u decode that yet? u may want to ask her if she is okay if u got a spirit that wants to write with you? this being ur communcating with im just getting the my gut feeling she doesnt mind writing but its not her perference?

what do you mean by influence?

the reason i get she doenst like it. its difficult what can i do. she is liek nothing. so in my weird head its like maybe its not her thing.

Who Doo you mle qezeryee self heres love. X OR///
Who Doo you mle qezeayees elf ? heree loveX
maybe the mle is actually mean. Who doo you mean?

I love looking at this stuff.

I am probably way off.  
anyways the second picture im sure u decoded but tell me how OFF I AM?

id ask for just bigger. i can almost see it I think? meh.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: Magical girl✨
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I think the biggest thing is just to practice.

I have found that different beings may do better with different methods of communication as well. Among my servitor companions they all have their own communication preferences and I’ve noticed those I’ve created develop these abilities overtime as well just like a human would.

I think it may also be good to let your servitor companion possibly use different colors/choose the colors when writing. This could help to show different energies and meanings. Some of my companions like automatic drawing/doodling as well. Sometimes symbols will pop up or the drawing will depict certain energies. It may be good to try that as well.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

This one says: How do you help yourself freely loose?

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

After Your last question, the one word reads KNOWING

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:41 am Image
This one says: How do you help yourself freely loose?
Better than me. Still don't understand what the statement means atm but it's early

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Hazell wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:43 am I think the biggest thing is just to practice.

I have found that different beings may do better with different methods of communication as well. Among my servitor companions they all have their own communication preferences and I’ve noticed those I’ve created develop these abilities overtime as well just like a human would.

I think it may also be good to let your servitor companion possibly use different colors/choose the colors when writing. This could help to show different energies and meanings. Some of my companions like automatic drawing/doodling as well. Sometimes symbols will pop up or the drawing will depict certain energies. It may be good to try that as well.
Your servitor not created with your own energy?

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: Magical girl✨
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

madgar29 wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:11 pm
Hazell wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:43 am I think the biggest thing is just to practice.

Your servitor not created with your own energy?
I create mine with different energy sources. One of mine is created from earthen energy while another is connected to celestial. I just base it off what I feel is needed during their creation process and draw from that. Of course some of my energy is connected to them as well during their creation process, but they’re still separate beings from me. This includes basic knowledge and abilities that are programmed depending on the servitor. I like allowing them room to grow and develop. So just like people they each find their own preferences. That’s just mine though. I’m sure each person’s methods are different and unique 🙂

However even with my servitor companions from different people I have noticed they each have their own communication preferences. That’s why I brought that up. One of mine from another practitioner prefers only communicating through shufflemancy and emotions. I don’t want to go too off topic though, so if you have any other questions you’re welcome to ask me on another post.

Just to add one tip for divination with companions is to give them an energy source to draw from during the session. I know some people said using a candle and asking their companion to use the flame’s energy helped/boosted any divination efforts.

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

@Hazell interesting the servitors i have i believe th two big ones are of my energy. and they have the problem to create their own world. WA. but again from my energy so i think its COOL. I have no idea how you guys design that stuff in the astral or spiriitual reams.

Return to “General Questions”