acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
Zodiac:

There is a new game out by the Indie Dev Darkling Room titled "Incubus". I have bought the game, but have not played it yet. However, I have read reviews by other people who have played the game, and seen "How To" videos on YouTube posted by Darkling Room. The Dev have also posted multiple videos about the game "Incubus". If you looking for other games from the Dev that involve the paranormal, I can recommend their game "The Lost Crown: A Ghost-Hunting Adventure", and seeing as spooky-season is coming up, I can also recommend Darkling Room's game "The Last Crown: Midnight Horror". Other great games from them is the "Dark Fall" game series.

Also, I was excited to see one of Darkling Room's latest videos from their lastest game "Incubus". I will put the link to the video here: (I seriously can't wait to play the game when I get the chance to!)

Other YT videos featuring their game:

Seriously, it looks really good! Love the look of the game and the ghost hunting gadgets. So I wanted to let other people know about this game in case they want to try it out for themselves. There are two other games in the development from the same Indie Dev that I am also excited about: "The Last Crown: Blackenrock" (Can't wait to return to Saxton!) and "The Last Crown: Silent Night". I miss the duo Nigel Danvers and Lucy Reubens, so I am very much looking forward to when the release of game "The Last Crown: Blackenrock". :)

Darkling Room just uploaded a video from their upcoming game "The Last Crown: Blackenrock" the other day, which filled me with nostalgia.

Here is the link:

Love the black and white games, they have an unique charm to them. Which is one of the reasons that I like these games so much, I think.

Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Szyvágr wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 3:13 pm I miss the duo Nigel Danvers and Lucy Reubans, so I am very much looking forward to when the release of game "The Last Crown: Blackenrock". :)
Just wanted to add that these are the names of fictional characters in the games "The Lost Crown: A Ghost-Hunting Adventure", "The Last Crown: Midnight Horror", and the upcoming game "The Last Crown: Blackenrock".

Here is the link to a Wikiepedia article on the game "The Lost Crown: A Ghost-Hunting Adventure" for your reference: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lost_ ... _Adventure

Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Has anyone played Darkling Room's game "Incubus - A Ghost-Hunter's Tale"? If so, what are your throughts, opinion(s), and/or review of the game?

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Hi. No I haven't, actually.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Good news! The Devs of game Incubus - A Ghost Hunters Tale is planning on making a sequel of the game. :) This is gonna be so awesome!

Return to “Paranormal Media Review”