Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 27
Spelled Number: 200
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire Succubus
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Lark
Zodiac:

Hello and thanks for taking a peak. I am nearing the one year mark on my spirit keeping, metaphysical journey and I need to pick other people's brains or get some feedback. After months of experiencing this I am finally going to share. My companions are more active at night and it has become a "thing" (lack better word) that I will emit this shimmering wave from my person and it is usually just around/before the family pops up and of course, it stops when play time is done. The shimmer (as I call it) is so very strange and unigue, beautiful, enigmatic. There will be times I will "feel" something and I can look between my fingers, see the shimmer and I just smile. Doesn't make me uncomfortable, doesn't hurt.. just very curious if anyone else had a similar experience or any thoughts. Thank you in advance.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Rather than say nothing I'd like to say I did read your post but this exact thing doesn't sound like something that happens to me. Of course magic, energy & spirits' energy affects us all differently - uniquely, according to our energetic set up and perhaps where we're each at on our path, even what path we're on.

(I could talk about energies, glows etc I've experienced - for me it's probably more about glows/effulgences/ power vibes - but they're more to do with my spiritual practice. I fear it might sound a bit self obsessed and would anyway be very personal to me.)

With my spirit companions, I suppose I feel more focused on them and their energy than what my own energy does. They each feel different energetically. Don't get me wrong, I do experience step changes in my energy when I connect with them.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Kranberrykat
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 27
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire Succubus
My magical/paranormal name...: Lark
Zodiac:

Thank you for sharing your experience and I would always enjoy sharing experiences. I am very new and so many questions lol. Anyway, was just curious as I did google the shimmer (hahah) and to say that it was an interesting read would be an understatement. I don’t know what shimmer is, the Family (spirit or earthen) does not seem to be negatively affected by it and it makes playing peekaboo more entertaining.

Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

It simply sounds like you're seeing energy. Completely normal, and happens all the time. ^_^

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Helllo,
Amazing experiences you had, I must say.

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

Kranberrykat wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 5:11 am Hello and thanks for taking a peak. I am nearing the one year mark on my spirit keeping, metaphysical journey and I need to pick other people's brains or get some feedback. After months of experiencing this I am finally going to share. My companions are more active at night and it has become a "thing" (lack better word) that I will emit this shimmering wave from my person and it is usually just around/before the family pops up and of course, it stops when play time is done. The shimmer (as I call it) is so very strange and unigue, beautiful, enigmatic. There will be times I will "feel" something and I can look between my fingers, see the shimmer and I just smile. Doesn't make me uncomfortable, doesn't hurt.. just very curious if anyone else had a similar experience or any thoughts. Thank you in advance.
The way I see it. Everything is perception. how open you are what are you willing to see. List goes on and on conditions etc..

But no this is beautiful your tapping into something rather it's you or Magick or spirit or a cocktail of all three.

I wouldn't question it. Just enjoy it. See how you can grow it.

I see it has an enchanted good time. 😊 Your seeing something. And thinning the veil just My opinion. I see things differently or sometimes I see patterns like this as well things that happen like this in short amount of time. Many little things or a few big things. All different.

I think it's cool how like ten people can connect to an energy get ten different things making the picture bigger if you would put all ten together.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..

Return to “Spirit Keeping”