Never understand my dreams

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

jezebela wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 1:41 pm @Tarvos

Here's the dream for you to interpret.

i have dreamed of this person a few times. there is a time i'm dying to know why i dreamed of him because he is a public figure, and doesn't know about my existence. people keep saying it's a useless dream; don't ever think about being together with a public figure, bla bla bla. i get it. to be honest, i don't really fancy able to recognise a soulmate on tv either. lucky note, it's not this guy.

so here it's the most vivid dream of him i've to date.

the season was fall.

it was as though he was having a homestay with my family in my house, like those western wooden house. i was in my room, lying down, because i think i was not feeling well. even though he knew where i was, he just asked someone how i was, and i could hear it outside of my room with my clairaudience.

when we were in the same living space, for some reason, we never had the chance to interact.

and then... there was a press conference at my front door. i was behind the door, knowing he was interacting with them....

in that moment, i could feel a deep sad feeling that we would know of each other's existence, but never the opportunity to interact.
Yes, I was able to experience grief and then move forward, which brought me a great sense of relief to regain control over my emotions. In the past, I used to suppress all my feelings.

Anyway, dreams involving famous people often mirror our personal desires, qualities, or attributes that we admire in them. Now, let me provide you with a possible explanation for your dream.

Public figure: dreaming about a public figure could symbolize aspects of yourself or life experiences that resonate with their public persona or with what they represent to you. If you ascertain or admire this figure at some level, your subconscious may use their image as a symbol.

Family home: the family home or homestay may represent a safe place or your comfort zone. This may indicate a longing to bring the qualities or values of the public figure you dreamed about into your personal life or home environment.

Illness: your feeling unwell in the dream might symbolize a feeling of discomfort, unease, or that something is "off" in your waking life.

Lack of interaction: the lack of direct interaction with the public figure could be indicative of perceived unattainable aspirations or unreachable desires. It could symbolize a feeling of distance - emotionally or physically - that you may feel.

Deep sadness: this emotional state expresses the longing and high possibility of unfulfilled wish or desire in your waking life.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
jezebela
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: jazne

Tarvos wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 2:35 pm
Yes, I was able to experience grief and then move forward, which brought me a great sense of relief to regain control over my emotions. In the past, I used to suppress all my feelings.

Anyway, dreams involving famous people often mirror our personal desires, qualities, or attributes that we admire in them. Now, let me provide you with a possible explanation for your dream.

Public figure: dreaming about a public figure could symbolize aspects of yourself or life experiences that resonate with their public persona or with what they represent to you. If you ascertain or admire this figure at some level, your subconscious may use their image as a symbol.

Family home: the family home or homestay may represent a safe place or your comfort zone. This may indicate a longing to bring the qualities or values of the public figure you dreamed about into your personal life or home environment.

Illness: your feeling unwell in the dream might symbolize a feeling of discomfort, unease, or that something is "off" in your waking life.

Lack of interaction: the lack of direct interaction with the public figure could be indicative of perceived unattainable aspirations or unreachable desires. It could symbolize a feeling of distance - emotionally or physically - that you may feel.

Deep sadness: this emotional state expresses the longing and high possibility of unfulfilled wish or desire in your waking life.
happy to hear that u r able to process ur grief.

ah, now i understand what this dream meant. i know his guides are always telling me to leave him alone. there's not an even an ounce for us to meet. oh well, i just like his songs....

i have another one which i often dream of too, which i could never figure it out. will update soon!

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

jezebela wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 3:23 pm happy to hear that u r able to process ur grief.

ah, now i understand what this dream meant. i know his guides are always telling me to leave him alone. there's not an even an ounce for us to meet. oh well, i just like his songs....

i have another one which i often dream of too, which i could never figure it out. will update soon!
Awe. Don't hesitate to tag me as well, so I can promptly receive a notification regarding your update.

jezebela
neophyte
neophyte

@Tarvos

Here's the perfect dream that I never understood because it involved snakes. I have been dreaming about snakes for more than 10 years, and it can be unsettling at times. Thank you for interpreting in advance!

So on 21 October morning...

I dreamed of a flash flood at the train station I used often. I was standing at its entrance and saw my exit was blocked due to the murky flood. I saw a father and daughter crossing towards me, and knew the water was at waist level. I thought of wading, but decided not to. And then I don't know what happened, I was in a car the next second with my deceased father being the driver. He was complaining about something and I could not catch it. He was driving me back home on those familiar road that I always take to go home from the train station.

At home... for some reason... I was walking in a near empty house which I have never been before, yet, the information I was getting was it's my home. It happened we need to move out from here. I walked from room to room and finally to the living room. My heart was heavy to leave 'home' despite it's unfamiliar. I think what was most uncomfortable was I have to be separated from my sister, and so I asked 'have you found a place?' she said 'yea, i have my own place at Finophile, and the place kinda sucks.' I know that wasn't my sister coz my sister doesn't speak like that, but nevertheless her reply saddened me. I actually wanted to ask if I could move in with her. However, I didn't, and I could see how Finophile was in my mind... the place being dirty... and just an eatery place around the corner. Light chestnut brown colour painted that scene...

And so I kept quiet and then walked back to a room where there were stuff left, and think about my options. It seemed I had found myself a place to go to. It was an acquaintance's place, landed property, which I was not looking forward to since I had to share with the grandmother too. And how that place might have snakes....

And then suddenly I saw two snakes that similarly have rattlesnake skin but their eyes areas have some horns like a dragon slithering around above me, like they were flying. I don't know if it was me who were holding them like a sword because they suddenly became hardened, and I played them like a weapon.

And then I woke up feeling sad and melancholic. This feeling reminded me of a feeling I felt from my sister's dream over 3 decades ago...

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

jezebela wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:51 am @Tarvos

Here's the perfect dream that I never understood because it involved snakes. I have been dreaming about snakes for more than 10 years, and it can be unsettling at times. Thank you for interpreting in advance!

So on 21 October morning...

I dreamed of a flash flood at the train station I used often. I was standing at its entrance and saw my exit was blocked due to the murky flood. I saw a father and daughter crossing towards me, and knew the water was at waist level. I thought of wading, but decided not to. And then I don't know what happened, I was in a car the next second with my deceased father being the driver. He was complaining about something and I could not catch it. He was driving me back home on those familiar road that I always take to go home from the train station.

At home... for some reason... I was walking in a near empty house which I have never been before, yet, the information I was getting was it's my home. It happened we need to move out from here. I walked from room to room and finally to the living room. My heart was heavy to leave 'home' despite it's unfamiliar. I think what was most uncomfortable was I have to be separated from my sister, and so I asked 'have you found a place?' she said 'yea, i have my own place at Finophile, and the place kinda sucks.' I know that wasn't my sister coz my sister doesn't speak like that, but nevertheless her reply saddened me. I actually wanted to ask if I could move in with her. However, I didn't, and I could see how Finophile was in my mind... the place being dirty... and just an eatery place around the corner. Light chestnut brown colour painted that scene...

And so I kept quiet and then walked back to a room where there were stuff left, and think about my options. It seemed I had found myself a place to go to. It was an acquaintance's place, landed property, which I was not looking forward to since I had to share with the grandmother too. And how that place might have snakes....

And then suddenly I saw two snakes that similarly have rattlesnake skin but their eyes areas have some horns like a dragon slithering around above me, like they were flying. I don't know if it was me who were holding them like a sword because they suddenly became hardened, and I played them like a weapon.

And then I woke up feeling sad and melancholic. This feeling reminded me of a feeling I felt from my sister's dream over 3 decades ago...
Here's one way to interpret your dream.

The flash flood: water in dreams often symbolizes emotions. A flood, particularly, can represent a feeling of being emotionally overwhelmed or out of control. As you were in a familiar place that was flooded, it might indicate that you're feeling overwhelmed in a familiar situation or aspect of your life.

Your deceased father: dreaming of deceased loved ones can mean many things, but often signifies a longing for their presence or guidance. Your father driving you could symbolize that you feel propelled by his impact on your life.

Unfamiliar home: a house in a dream often represents the self or an aspect of one's life. An unfamiliar home could symbolize unfamiliar situations or feelings you're navigating in your waking life. The need to move out might suggest the need for a change or transition.

Separation from your sister: this could symbolize a fear of losing closeness or connection with a loved one or with a part of yourself.

Snakes with dragon-like attributes: snakes in dreams are often interpreted as symbols of transformation or knowledge. Fear of these snakes could link back to your anxieties concerning changes or challenges in your life. With them becoming hard and weapon-like, it could be a sign of you preparing to defend yourself or take charge in some situation.

jezebela
neophyte
neophyte

Tarvos wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:59 pm

Here's one way to interpret your dream.

The flash flood: water in dreams often symbolizes emotions. A flood, particularly, can represent a feeling of being emotionally overwhelmed or out of control. As you were in a familiar place that was flooded, it might indicate that you're feeling overwhelmed in a familiar situation or aspect of your life.

Your deceased father: dreaming of deceased loved ones can mean many things, but often signifies a longing for their presence or guidance. Your father driving you could symbolize that you feel propelled by his impact on your life.
Thank you again for the interpretation!

i actually felt my father dropped by again in my dream, but this time I could not remember the dream. i just could smell a whiff of him when i woke up immediately after the dream ended.

jezebela
neophyte
neophyte

@Tarvos

I get it about your explanation about dreaming of public figures. Does that apply to characters found in film/drama? Recently I dreamed of being a beautiful vampire aged 170 working as a model in current times, and my husband is Fox Mulder from X-file. I don't know where that come from. And it's a vivid one.

Speaking of vivid dreams, is there any particular meaning when we have vivid dream? Is it similar to lucid dream? I know there's a thread on lucid dreams, but can't seem to find it.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

jezebela wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 2:24 pm @Tarvos

I get it about your explanation about dreaming of public figures. Does that apply to characters found in film/drama? Recently I dreamed of being a beautiful vampire aged 170 working as a model in current times, and my husband is Fox Mulder from X-file. I don't know where that come from. And it's a vivid one.

Speaking of vivid dreams, is there any particular meaning when we have vivid dream? Is it similar to lucid dream? I know there's a thread on lucid dreams, but can't seem to find it.
Yes, it applies for characters found in films. In your dream, being a beautiful vampire could represent feelings of power, allure, or eternal youth. Working as a model may suggest a desire for recognition, attention, or admiration. Having Fox Mulder from The X-Files as your husband might symbolize a connection to mystery, intrigue, or personal exploration. The combination of these elements could also be an expression of your creativity, imagination, or a recent exposure to elements from both vampire mythology and the X-Files universe.

As for vivid dreams, these are dreams that are particularly clear, detailed, and realistic. They are often easier to remember and can leave a stronger emotional impact. Vivid dreams don't necessarily have specific meanings on their own, but the clarity of the dream may signify its potential connection to a significant life event or personal experience.

Vivid dreams are not the same as lucid dreams. Lucid dreaming is when a person is aware that they are dreaming and may even have control over the actions and events that occur within the dream. A lucid dreamer can manipulate the dream world, while a person experiencing a vivid dream may not have this level of awareness or control.

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”