My Toschka vamp..a whole new experience

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

@ASTER

As it may be needed clarity -- I don't mind people notifying me via my current name in threads by my old account, I am very open that I was formerly Noctua. I was not meshing with the state of the metaphysical community in the past and decided to leave; when I was asked to return later on and it looked like things were improving I decided to give it another chance, but wanted to start fresh because I would be approaching things very differently. Basically, the changeover wasn't for privacy reasons. Nonetheless, I thank you for the consideration.

I have multiple vamp companions from Toschka now, but have decided to keep most further personal experiences private. So that my old experiences and account of things can inspire or help anyone is awesome.. it was just the slightest picture of a much more enriching experience I would go on to have with these companions in every case. I am pleased to see you were able to secure such a conjuration, as it is a very special opportunity!

I had a lot more fun sharing, was more expressive before about what spirit keeping has been like for me, so it's possible people will get more out of my old posts than my current ones. Though I was also much younger when I started in the spirit-keeping community, so some of my old posts are bound to be lacking perspective.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Zaman7
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

ASTER wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 9:05 pm @Noctua guess what? I recived one via VIP's Rare & Experienced keeper order. She is absolutely fantastic! ❤️ I deliberately using this old thread without your other name to keep confidentiality. What a special Christmas gift from beautiful Mag & Ash.
So happy to hear you finally got your Toschka vamp! It's wonderful that the opportunity is still open to get one, albeit being more exclusive now.

Lucy. Aslan. Tumnus. ~❤️
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Thank you 😊 @Vipera aspis atra. It has been my strongest call and I have been like obsessed & actively pursuing it in different ways and asked for one in particular ‘elite’ type of orders as it has been extremely difficult to figure how to get one of these vampires. Finally, after I almost given up having one, just came through for me. Making my heart melting … to the point of being in joyful tears. I can’t wait to get her pendant. She is fantastic in description and feels perfect fit as I haven’t any acclimation at all. But maybe that is due to its binding coming on a pendant ect… although I got aware of her almost a week ago of her coming. I saw her one night and greeted her. Knew it’ll be this particular order and a vampire but didn’t expect this amazing surprise of receiving a Toschka sanguine.
How is it going with yours @Zaman7 ? I understand we are all will keep it covered to respect confidentiality of their specific clan and origins. But curious how is your overall life has changed since having yours in view of supernatural growth ect. Thanks so much for your cheering on and friendly reply. I am so very happy 😊.
Zaman7 wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 12:34 am
ASTER wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 9:05 pm @Noctua guess what? I recived one via VIP's Rare & Experienced keeper order. She is absolutely fantastic! ❤️ I deliberately using this old thread without your other name to keep confidentiality. What a special Christmas gift from beautiful Mag & Ash.
So happy to hear you finally got your Toschka vamp! It's wonderful that the opportunity is still open to get one, albeit being more exclusive now.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Vampire”