You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cambion
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

So, how do I write about H?

Right, he’s the Valio, who I grabbed on a steep discount after feeling a… Pull. Oh boy, the first day after the binding was complete, I felt a powerful uplift in energy, a sense of joy and thrill that I repurposed into cleaning my home. But it was only a few nights later when I finally caught a glimpse of him, just as I was drifting off to sleep; this tall, powerful figure with a heroic physique, golden-tanned skin, with long blonde hair, emerald eyes, and a charming smile. My first thought was the joy of seeing him, the second was the note that he was handsome. His sense of style was… interesting. It was like a flowing white cloth, or feathers, or crystalised light wrapped around his chest and down his arms.
He also showed himself to me as a beautiful green-eyed dragon with dark scales and very sharp claws. Woe betide any negative entity that thinks I'm easy pickings...

His notes say he’s incredibly willing to communicate, and is always looking after me. I can certainly feel it; he is my guide, my guardian, and my friend. That night, I felt his presence brush against me, and I had my first lucid dream; a moment of realizing that I was dreaming and trying to catapult myself into an astral projection from there. Talk about learning to run before you can walk. Not soon after, I somehow convinced myself back into the sleepy haze of the dream. The impression I got from him was that there was some form of… blockage in me that needed addressing.
Every so often, H still checks in on me, frequently. Lurking behind me with his hands on my shoulders, smiling down at me.
He's my hero, and I look forward to many, many more thrilling experiences with him. <3

"Make no mistake... The Dead are not silent." - The Sorrow.
"Why do you entrust the days of your life to those who do not have your best interests at heart?" - Ifrit King N.
Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

Your hero sounds fantastic and beautiful:)
Thank you for sharing this.
🤍

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I looked it up it’s an amazing living entity. Congratulations 👏 Please share more later on about them.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

This is the day ... when I got mine too. I mean, I payed for mine (not flash sale) full price. So, I bought the very last one that was available. It's been in and out of my cart ever since this thread as the call is so strong for me too. Can't wait to get to know mine.

Anyone else got theirs from flash sale? They are just so fantastic living entities to have in our keep. If you have a call, do not hassitate to pay for their conjuration.

Echofalls
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cambion
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

For over two months now, I've been fretting over a job I applied for, and have been asking H for help and reassurance through speaking to him and my own tarot deck. Namely he would respond with a load of Cup cards and reassure me with The Fool as a form of new beginnings.
Yesterday, I heard back that I had passed the first round of selection and onto the next.
In response to my overjoyed reaction, I saw H smile in amusement and place a hand on my shoulder, looking down at me from his towering height.
Shh. Calm.... Calm... You're not there yet."
I'm so glad to have his held and that of my Ifrit King in this matter.

"Make no mistake... The Dead are not silent." - The Sorrow.
"Why do you entrust the days of your life to those who do not have your best interests at heart?" - Ifrit King N.

Return to “Living Entities”