Are there any dangers with working with Marid Djinn? My Experience.

Resources and links to information on djinn.
Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 386
Spelled Number: 74
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: The Winter Witch
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna Lysithea
Zodiac:

While I agree with @Lewk also, I find it helpful to add that while only the conjurer can release the companion they conjured, they can also provide you with a phrase to say if you wish to release the companion also. A few of the conjurer's (not CH) that I have adopted from have this in place, but I'll never use it. ๐Ÿ’ซ

It sounds to me like the djinn themselves did not cause what you describe, that sounds more like acclamation side effects which can happen with either WA or DA companions. I've heard of the aforementioned side effects influencing depression along with negative thinking happening in some cases but I've never heard of any spirit causing someone to be needy so these are things I suggest you seek a medical professional's opinion on. ๐Ÿงžโ€โ™‚๏ธ

๐Ÿ’—Spirit Family๐Ÿ’— 386

๐Ÿ’—Immortals๐Ÿ’— 27

๐Ÿ’—Infusions๐Ÿ’— 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi

Return to โ€œDjinn Informationโ€