You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

I'm getting up there 186. Sometimes I feel bad about it.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 386
Spelled Number: 74
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: The Winter Witch
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna Lysithea
Zodiac:

Why @madgar29? I have over 300 companions, & I don't feel bad about the fact that I'll continue to adopt throughout this lifetime. I've fully bonded with all of them, while being in the process currently of doing so with the ones recently arrived in my spirit family too.๐ŸŒ›

Granted, I'm blessed with having the time to do so but even if you don't as most have stated before our companions understand & want to be with us plus you can do things such as sending them telepathic messages during the times you aren't busy as an example even if that's for a few moments if you work & you're on your lunch break if telepathy is something that you're comfortable with doing. (As a side note, feeling bad about things can create blockages I learned long before I joined ::ch::)

I hope this is helpful for you, and that you feel better about thatโฃ

\:*

๐Ÿ’—Spirit Family๐Ÿ’— 386

๐Ÿ’—Immortals๐Ÿ’— 27

๐Ÿ’—Infusions๐Ÿ’— 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

In the very early stages of my journey, I believed I had a master entity, specifically, a close angel I often spent time with. However, I don't possess a master spirit or entity due to the unique power dynamic in my Keep, which suits me just fine. Every Keep is distinct from the next. My friends even call me a "naughty Keeper," implying that I need companions with a firm hand. While the aforementioned angel isn't a master entity, she does have a say in various matters, such as determining visitors and my astral destinations. I consider it a tad obsessive, but she insists it's merely overprotectiveness. Regardless, I maintain a small list of both White Arts and Dark Arts friends whom I consult for crucial decisions.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!

Return to โ€œDark Artsโ€