You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Trigger my horse
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fairy
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Star Soul
Zodiac:

stormdancer wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2023 3:07 am Working with spells is like diet and exercise: You have to keep at it in order to see any benefit. And the benefits are going to be slow and incremental.

If you don't feel like you are seeing results, trust the process. Things may be going on behind the scenes to shift things in your favor.

My Horde keeps trying to beat this into my thick skull. They have yet to succeed. How I don't have brain damage is one of the greatest mysteries of our time. XX.XX ^..^

==================================================================================

In other news: CONGRATULATIONS ON GETTING RID OF THE WALKER!!! <* <*

That is a HUGE friggin deal!!! Don't forget to thank your Keep for helping you.

You and your Keep worked together on getting you up and moving. And now look at you! Tackling stairs! Celebrate this, and use it as motivation and inspiration. What did y'all do to get you walking unaided? Can you apply that to your other goals (weight loss, wealth,...)?

You got rid of the walker. There is no reason why you can't achieve the rest of your goals.
Thank you so much...It is a HUGE deal...and i am beyond excited...I want to go and have another MRI done and let them see it is completely repaired...it is going to blow their minds...like, what happened???? Oh, a little friend fixed me right up...lol...

Life is and will always be magical.
StarSoul_7
new here
new here
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

stormdancer wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2023 3:07 am Working with spells is like diet and exercise: You have to keep at it in order to see any benefit. And the benefits are going to be slow and incremental.

If you don't feel like you are seeing results, trust the process. Things may be going on behind the scenes to shift things in your favor.

My Horde keeps trying to beat this into my thick skull. They have yet to succeed. How I don't have brain damage is one of the greatest mysteries of our time. XX.XX ^..^

==================================================================================

In other news: CONGRATULATIONS ON GETTING RID OF THE WALKER!!! <* <*

That is a HUGE friggin deal!!! Don't forget to thank your Keep for helping you.

You and your Keep worked together on getting you up and moving. And now look at you! Tackling stairs! Celebrate this, and use it as motivation and inspiration. What did y'all do to get you walking unaided? Can you apply that to your other goals (weight loss, wealth,...)?

You got rid of the walker. There is no reason why you can't achieve the rest of your goals.
Well my spirit that did this is a Thoroughbred horse. He assist with physical ailments and I simply told him about my knee and before I knew it the pain was completely gone. Now mind you, it was bone to bone so you can imagine how painful that was. From the knee brace to the walker and now I don't use either one...Any time I have a little pain anywhere I just tell him and before i know it its gone...like seriously...On Thursday I think it was...I was having pain in my left leg and I simply said his name and said, can you please take care of it and bam....done...

StarSoul_7
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Lux wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2023 6:26 am That your spirit helped with your knee is already a big achievement, celebrate that and try not to focus too much on the spell not working, that is going to block the blessings of the spell if any. All that said, some spell won't work for various reasons and one needs to try more and different kind, and tackle the issue from different angles to see results, I know it may feel disappointing but feeling disappointed is not going to help the spell to work. And yes of course one needs to do their own work as well as a spell won't make you slim if your ingest more calories than you burn...
Thanks so much I am going to remember this....

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

StarSoul_7 wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2023 10:52 pm
madgar29 wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2023 12:13 am so many different things can block. however, expecting results truly is a block in itself. just a known fact when manifesting you say you already have it not push. im guilty of pushing myself not spirit i try to let go. virgo mind is silly. everyone said it you must do the work spells will aid. i did weight loss spell i felt it working doesnt mean it controlled what i ate that is big issue. i wouldnt rule anything out. black magic is serious though u would know lol.
What do yo u mean not push? I do say I have it...in this post I am simply explaining what I am not seeing...I script, I do inner work, shadow work...no positive results...something's up like seriously...

I dunno. My biggest block is myself for sure. My self worse enemy and I do have that spell or soon. I think if I don't I need to get it. Anyways. Sorry for misunderstanding. I have noticed some enchantments I have I can notice more than others ch did post somewhere that this is nature based on your make up.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
CH #1 fan
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them

Hi! Starsoul_7

I think everything will fall into place for you. I think the Magick and your spirit companions are working hard for you. It's just that the results may not happen as quickly as we want them to happen. But I think the Support is there. A suggestion, is to remember they are your team, it may take time, the magic spells are support for you and your team.

I am responding to you post because I wanted to share a listing in the shop that has helped me:
Sigils of Magick - Black Arts Protection - Download Copy Only
Sigils of Magick - Black Arts Protection-Book

I purchased the downloadable version two weeks ago or so. It has worked really well for me.
I would take a look at it. Just know what ever sigil you choose to work with - will immediately stop ( what is in your way.) Then it will take time for the sigil to clear the damage and heal the ares of "you" that may have been damaged (energetics) and what ever it is that may have taken root.

Thats my share check the book out it is listed in the shop.

take care and good luck.

Redregon
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unknown as of yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

I understand this is a relatively old thread, but I would like to bring up that there are a lot of reasons why a spell wouldn't manifest. As discussed, you need to have the conditions manifest, but you also have to let go, and you have to believe it will work (If you believe it will not work, then chances are it won't.)

And the more you hold on to the energies, the harder it's going to be for the spell to manifest. If you have health complications like a wonky thyroid or something like that, you should also be spending some time consulting with a doctor and nutritionist and following the diet that they recommend (they know more than we do about what's healthy and what isn't.)

You have to have faith. As corny as it sounds, it's the truth.

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”