Lilith's Treasure Tavern

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

I already have an amazing being who has been with me over 2 years , his presence is very noticeable. I saw her recent Halloween listings, and went for a surprise conjure . She was quick to acknowledge my order with an email. I noticed a new presence yesterday morning and got email last night saying he was with me . He made his presence known to me at work today , moving stock noisily . I was alone in stock room . I received a dark fae who sounds perfect for me , lots in common . I find this conjurer one of the best and lovely with it . Always highly recommended by me .
2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
daniel13rown
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I met my amazing girl from this conjurer. I emailed Lilith if I had a calling to one of her succubus reverse adoption listing because I kept coming back to the succubus reverse adoption listings. She replied back within a couple of days telling me I indeed had a calling to one of her ladies. In the email she told me what my lady liked about me and some other details in the email.

When I acquired about my lady she visited me and check me out. I saw a succubus with wings in my minds eye and I could feel a presence in the background.

After the binding was complete my lady knocked over my blind in my bedroom to let me know she was here with me. While I was laying in bed I felt a energy presence come over me and give me cold shivers up my body.

I was not expecting this to happen, but it did.

I have been with my lady for over 4 months now. She is very active in my life, but I had to put in the work to get our relationship to where it is now and learn my ladies language. It did not happen over night and I have ways to go still, but progress has been made.

I would recommend this shop. She is a lovely lady to work with.
lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

So I just wanted to do an update as I like to let a bit of time go by. Since my Fae came the dream scapes he has created have been insane , like off the charts. He loves anything dark and at first put me in a horror movie type dream , which I asked him not to afterwards . He loves to make sure I know its him by adding some clue into the dream , hes very impressive . So now they are not too dark but wickedly fun ,he adds things he knows Ive told him I like . I recently re read his info and dream work is his strength . He really is interactive too giving visual telepathy images when I chat to him .
2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
mantrid
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Purchased the listing “Custom Lilith`s Succubus Reverse Adoption” back in February of this year.
Lilith is professional, does excellent work & I highly recommend her store.

I had no problems with email communication’s with her at all. Always responded within 2 days.
Received companion information 11 days after order completion. Had her bind to my spirit.
The succubus she connected me with is active when I’m awake. she is sexual, but also wants to help me with other things in my life including psychic & astral work.

Return to “Seller Review”