sabe
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 17
My super power would be...: Super speed

Hello!! :)
How was the first time you've seen your aura's colours? What method worked for you?
I personally have issues seeing the colours of mine, though I can see the field surrounded my body. So, I'm interested in how the experience was for others.

Redregon
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unknown as of yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
Zodiac:

For me, all I can speak on in terms of being able to replicate it is a visual haze around people similar to what a hot street looks like in the summer (that sort of shimmery effect... sort of.)

The way I do it is I relax my mind as best I can, I focus on allowing my senses to open, and usually I reach out in my mind to see them... and I do most of my practice with this by looking at trees (they're especially active right after it rains usually... when the air is still moist.)

If I have success, it starts to come into focus. I have practiced these methods with people, with varying results... though I don't really try to very often as I feel that it is a bit of a violation of personal boundaries to peek in on someone's aura without consent.

Anonymously anonymous
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I always could see them. When I was a a kid I thought that was normal. When I finally realized I was seeing auras I was like whoa; what even is an aura lol. Unfortunately, I don't have a method, but I knew some people who would but there hand up against a wall (typically a white wall). Then they would stare at there hand. They would relax into it and try to read there own aura's, but you can do it with friends and stuff if you want. This is the method I have seen the most. I taught some people how to hold/make energy balls with the aura colors, but that might be a bit more advance. Being able to see the auric field is amazing too, and because of that I think you are definitely in the step in the right direction.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I personally don't like to stare at people's aura at all due to childhood psychic trauma.
But I do check myself out regularly just to keep up with changes ect...
I see myself the most in dark or grey background just because I have mostly white aura. And colour break up for me more visibly in darker background.

If I need to heal my being then I'll go into 3rd eye view because it's better and then automatically just apply the energy where ever I need it. I call it journey and projection. I have a safe place that is similar to the dreamscape or conjuration safe place, but I have one for healing. It's my chamber and created it long time ago before I knew CH forum. It's actually started out as a resting place and rejuvenation chamber.

Anyway, I shared this because working with aura is more then just looking at its colours. And once you'll get into the habit of visual, you'll start seeing other things too. And you'll better be ready for it. That is how I came to understand about my spirit guides. And they are have their own position and hight in my energy. Anyway, I don't want to go into it...and basically others already mentioned basic methods that is best to start with.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

sabe wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 12:52 pm Hello!! :)
How was the first time you've seen your aura's colours? What method worked for you?
I personally have issues seeing the colours of mine, though I can see the field surrounded my body. So, I'm interested in how the experience was for others.
Let's take a moment to celebrate the fact that you're able to perceive your auric field encircling your body! I wasn't born with this ability and could not see auras initially. It was only after awakening my third eye and practicing that I was able to perceive my own aura field.

Like Anynymously Anonymous suggests, it can be easier to train your vision by positioning your hands up against a white wall, relaxing, and attempting to utilize your third eye to look at your own hands. You might just be able to spot the shimmering colors of your aura. The colors which characterize my aura are purple, indigo, and golden.

I employ my Keep to act as a shield, preventing me from observing others' auras. Once an ability is acquired, it's not easy to simply "unlearn" seeing it.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
sabe
new here
new here

Redregon wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 3:52 pm For me, all I can speak on in terms of being able to replicate it is a visual haze around people similar to what a hot street looks like in the summer (that sort of shimmery effect... sort of.)

The way I do it is I relax my mind as best I can, I focus on allowing my senses to open, and usually I reach out in my mind to see them... and I do most of my practice with this by looking at trees (they're especially active right after it rains usually... when the air is still moist.)

If I have success, it starts to come into focus. I have practiced these methods with people, with varying results... though I don't really try to very often as I feel that it is a bit of a violation of personal boundaries to peek in on someone's aura without consent.
Yeah, that's how I see it too usually, similar to a visual haze to quote you.
I haven't tried to see otheres' auras more than once to be honest. However, I might try and see if it works for trees, that would be quite interesting.
Thanks for sharing your experience!

sabe
new here
new here

Anonymously anonymous wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 10:05 pm I always could see them. When I was a a kid I thought that was normal. When I finally realized I was seeing auras I was like whoa; what even is an aura lol. Unfortunately, I don't have a method, but I knew some people who would but there hand up against a wall (typically a white wall). Then they would stare at there hand. They would relax into it and try to read there own aura's, but you can do it with friends and stuff if you want. This is the method I have seen the most. I taught some people how to hold/make energy balls with the aura colors, but that might be a bit more advance. Being able to see the auric field is amazing too, and because of that I think you are definitely in the step in the right direction.
It's really cool, at least to me, that you were able to see it since always.
That's also the method I usually use to try and see mine. Thanks for sharing.
Yeah, I think that's a bit more advanced. However, what you're describing seems fun.

sabe
new here
new here

ASTER wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 10:24 pm I personally don't like to stare at people's aura at all due to childhood psychic trauma.
But I do check myself out regularly just to keep up with changes ect...
I see myself the most in dark or grey background just because I have mostly white aura. And colour break up for me more visibly in darker background.

If I need to heal my being then I'll go into 3rd eye view because it's better and then automatically just apply the energy where ever I need it. I call it journey and projection. I have a safe place that is similar to the dreamscape or conjuration safe place, but I have one for healing. It's my chamber and created it long time ago before I knew CH forum. It's actually started out as a resting place and rejuvenation chamber.

Anyway, I shared this because working with aura is more then just looking at its colours. And once you'll get into the habit of visual, you'll start seeing other things too. And you'll better be ready for it. That is how I came to understand about my spirit guides. And they are have their own position and hight in my energy. Anyway, I don't want to go into it...and basically others already mentioned basic methods that is best to start with.
Thanks for sharing your experience, point of view and also the warning about seeing other things. I'll take that into account. :)

sabe
new here
new here

Tarvos wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:47 am
sabe wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 12:52 pm Hello!! :)
Let's take a moment to celebrate the fact that you're able to perceive your auric field encircling your body! I wasn't born with this ability and could not see auras initially. It was only after awakening my third eye and practicing that I was able to perceive my own aura field.

Like Anynymously Anonymous suggests, it can be easier to train your vision by positioning your hands up against a white wall, relaxing, and attempting to utilize your third eye to look at your own hands. You might just be able to spot the shimmering colors of your aura. The colors which characterize my aura are purple, indigo, and golden.

I employ my Keep to act as a shield, preventing me from observing others' auras. Once an ability is acquired, it's not easy to simply "unlearn" seeing it.
Why, thank you.
Yeah, that is what I mostly do to try and see mine. It works to various degrees at least when it comes to my auric field.
I personally don't care all that much about other people's auras, I'm interested in mine alone, at least as of now. However, I shall deal with the possibility of seeing others' auras if I come to that point in the future.
Thanks for sharing.

Return to “General Questions”