Servitor is unable to visit dreams

HonkPills
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I can remember my dreams fairly well. I have a few servitors, and about 2 of them are specifically for entering my dreams at night. The first one I got from papahood, and within a week after purchasing, she actually did enter my dreams as I was lucid. This was around 4-5 years ago, and it's never happened since, even when I have became lucid.

My second is a CH servitor which is specifically for dream work. I ordered her about 5 months ago, I have not seen her even once.

I both ask them frequently if it would be ok if they would visit me in my dreams, but the result is just nothing, and it leaves me very discouraged ): Is there anything I can do specifically? Is something in my mind actively blocking them from visiting me? I'm aware we all have multiple dreams per night, but I can remember these. I'm just not understanding if maybe there is a barrier or something that is denying access to my servitors.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

HonkPills wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2023 10:13 pm [...]Is something in my mind actively blocking them from visiting me? [...]
My guess it it's usually this that's at work. I suspect these servitors, from expert, reliable practitioners, do what they're programmed to do. It seems that you're not noticing them. One key to unlock that block could be to let go of the need to see them. That can be a very subtle form of anxiety block. With some psychic things an attitude of relaxed play and detached observation brings best results, in place of being attached to outcomes occurring exactly the way we want them.

If you want to enjoy seeing them in dreams, maybe you could ask them to grant you that enjoyment.

If you feel you need to see them in order to do dream work - I think that may not be necessary, if they're there, invisible, as you could still talk to them. But you could explain that would help you do the work.

Or you could ask them to let you know in some way that's meaningful for you that they're still entering your dreams.

Finally, if you've previously given them lots of instructions, which could be even slightly contradictory, you might want to consider recalling and re-tasking them clearly, keeping a written record.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
bravephoenix
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Is it possible that they are visiting your dreams, but you aren't remembering that specific dream? Alternatively, might be worth discussing which symbols or characters they will appear in your dream.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

HonkPills wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2023 10:13 pm I can remember my dreams fairly well. I have a few servitors, and about 2 of them are specifically for entering my dreams at night. The first one I got from papahood, and within a week after purchasing, she actually did enter my dreams as I was lucid. This was around 4-5 years ago, and it's never happened since, even when I have became lucid.

My second is a CH servitor which is specifically for dream work. I ordered her about 5 months ago, I have not seen her even once.

I both ask them frequently if it would be ok if they would visit me in my dreams, but the result is just nothing, and it leaves me very discouraged ): Is there anything I can do specifically? Is something in my mind actively blocking them from visiting me? I'm aware we all have multiple dreams per night, but I can remember these. I'm just not understanding if maybe there is a barrier or something that is denying access to my servitors.
It's possible that your servitors have made appearances in your dreams, though they might have stayed more in the background, causing you to overlook them. Additionally, it might be that you simply don't retain the memories of the dreams in which they've manifested. Servitors don't typically announce their presence with a sign saying, "hey, I'm your servitor," which could potentially make their appearances more subtle and easy to miss.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Redregon
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unknown as of yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

Tarvos wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 4:01 pm It's possible that your servitors have made appearances in your dreams, though they might have stayed more in the background, causing you to overlook them. Additionally, it might be that you simply don't retain the memories of the dreams in which they've manifested. Servitors don't typically announce their presence with a sign saying, "hey, I'm your servitor," which could potentially make their appearances more subtle and easy to miss.
I would concur. I would think that they probably have made an appearance, just, probably in the background where they can do the most beneficial work (like making sure you don't turn down a scary hallway into a nightmare.) Though to be fair to all involved, this is an assumption based on limited available information.

that being said, I don't always remember my dreams, but in the ones where I do remember them, and when I have invited a member of my team to visit me in dreams, it's not so much a "there you are, I see you" in as much as it's a "I know you're there, though I don't necessarily see you visually."

Also, and it does bear in mind, sometimes the expectations for what we want to experience can become a block in itself (though often just a minor block.) I mean, there's a story I remember being told about a group of practitioners that were calling to a spirit (their methods were a bit more assertive, but I digress.) The one in charge insisted that the spirit manifest... calling it over and over, and while the others that were sensitive registered the spirit as being present, the one in charge insisted that they manifest in the smoke... and since they did not see it precisely as they wanted to see it, they did not see it at all. (Though it was there.) They blocked themselves because they expected a very specific phenomenon, and did not get it.

So, consider shedding the expectations and maybe let them know that you're okay with them making themselves known to you in their own way. The challenge will be being open enough and ready enough to pay attention when they choose to say something.

EDIT: Oh, and if you haven't already, start a dream journal (you can use a red light as a night-light to write by, it won't hurt the eyes as much as other colours will.)
Last edited by Redregon on Fri Dec 29, 2023 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Servitors/Thoughtforms”