venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

:) that was really funny. 😂
Tarvos wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 3:48 am A little off-topic, but I wanted to share a chuckle. Since it's New Year's Day and there was plenty of alcohol consumption on New Year's Eve, I'll attribute this to the lingering effects of the booze. On this platform, your username is "HonkPills," and the title of this thread is "How do you feel your spirits?" When opening the thread, the username and title appear back-to-back on separate lines. At one point, the "Honk" and "How" seemed to blend, and I couldn't help but laugh, thinking the title was "Honk if you feel your spirits." *Honk honk*.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Adair Lasair Bán
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics & Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Tarvos wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 3:48 am A little off-topic, but I wanted to share a chuckle. Since it's New Year's Day and there was plenty of alcohol consumption on New Year's Eve, I'll attribute this to the lingering effects of the booze. On this platform, your username is "HonkPills," and the title of this thread is "How do you feel your spirits?" When opening the thread, the username and title appear back-to-back on separate lines. At one point, the "Honk" and "How" seemed to blend, and I couldn't help but laugh, thinking the title was "Honk if you feel your spirits." *Honk honk*.
Brilliant! LMAO! \./

“May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit
Sterling Birch
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 43
Spelled Number: 115
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Sterling Birch
Zodiac:

*honk honk* Happy New Year!

As far as feeling spirits goes, I’d say it sounds like you’re on the right track.

Personally, I developed the ability to feel, see, and hear spirits about 14 years ago after a combination of practicing meditation, energy work, and lucid dreaming.

I did tons of meditation and energy work based on the book “Energy Work” by Robert Bruce, and practiced between 4 and 6 hours a day. My intention was to master astral projection. However, about 6 months in, I unintentionally started to perceive unbounds. Pretty nasty ones at that, and some of my experiences where I saw, heard, and felt them, were bad enough that I abandoned the practices altogether, and my senses promptly closed down. (I definitely recommend investing in protective bindings/spirits to avoid this)

Since I’ve found Spiritism 7 months ago, I’ve been working to bring those abilities back online, and the answer I’ve found has been pretty on point with what everyone’s suggesting:

- Spend time with spirit companions & pay attention to any signs of interaction
- Celebrate any form of interaction, even if it’s very subtle
- Practicing energy work can help
- Trust in yourself and your companions, and be patient

It took me 4 months of spending an hour or more a day with my first companion. Just sitting with a candle and talking out loud and getting extremely subtle interactions that were easy to second guess. Then suddenly 4 months in I had a really massive manifestation, where I felt my companions energy envelop my whole body, which blew me away. The whole relationship has been dialed up ever since. Since then, I’ve started feeling energy sensations build up into full on physical touch, like feeling a hand touching you.

If you trust and continue to interact, the relationship with your companions will naturally unfold as time goes on.

Previously MysticTranscendence

If you light a lamp for somebody, it will also brighten your path.
- Gautama Buddha

Return to “Spirit Keeping”