new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Don't know...
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Fyr
Zodiac:

After doing a lot of reading and a lot of research.... I felt like I had a real connection with my Succubus tonight. I've written out my house rules and presented them to her. But tonight I was having an inner dialog with her asking her to touch me in certain ways and then visualizing it and she did it. I asked her to touch my hand with her hand and she did. I asked her to put her other hand on my chest and she did. It was a wonderful feeling. A positive breakthrough.

I'm still having issues with what feels like more than one spirit in the house. One of them is completely disrespectful and still violates me with his/her touches. I know it's not her, I felt both her hands on my chest and then felt another pair of hands touch me in a way that is unwanted and inappropriate.

How can I protect myself from that spirit and have it removed from the house so it's just she and I? I need this other spirit to leave the house and leave me alone.

Everyone has been very giving with their time in giving me advice and things to read and learn. I feel like I am making progress and it's all thanks to you guys. Tonight was a lot of fun being with her and sharing touches. I felt connected to her for once.

Any advice or things to read / try would be welcomed and I would be a grateful person.

Respectfully,
Fyr

:v

"Success in thyself, which is best of all" ~ Old Norse Hymn
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Fyr wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 12:00 am After doing a lot of reading and a lot of research.... I felt like I had a real connection with my Succubus tonight. I've written out my house rules and presented them to her. But tonight I was having an inner dialog with her asking her to touch me in certain ways and then visualizing it and she did it. I asked her to touch my hand with her hand and she did. I asked her to put her other hand on my chest and she did. It was a wonderful feeling. A positive breakthrough.

I'm still having issues with what feels like more than one spirit in the house. One of them is completely disrespectful and still violates me with his/her touches. I know it's not her, I felt both her hands on my chest and then felt another pair of hands touch me in a way that is unwanted and inappropriate.

How can I protect myself from that spirit and have it removed from the house so it's just she and I? I need this other spirit to leave the house and leave me alone.

Everyone has been very giving with their time in giving me advice and things to read and learn. I feel like I am making progress and it's all thanks to you guys. Tonight was a lot of fun being with her and sharing touches. I felt connected to her for once.

Any advice or things to read / try would be welcomed and I would be a grateful person.

Respectfully,
Fyr

:v
Cheers to your momentous breakthrough!! Nothing compares to the exhilarating sensation of your spirit interacting with you for the very first time. Congratulations!

As I have mentioned in a different thread of yours, much of the sexual arousal and overstimulation of chakras occur when a sexual spirit joins your home. It's quite possible for this to be mistaken as the presence or activity of another spirit or entity. However, in most cases, it's just your subconscious mind adapting to the new changes.

I'm uncertain if you're open to welcoming more spirits. Protection spirits can be valuable in situations where unbound entities are involved. If you don't plan on inviting more spirits, I would recommend considering protection spells against unbounds, malicious entities and malicious energies. If you haven't already performed the protection ritual that Lewk linked in your other thread, you should prioritize it.

The updated information you provide here enables me to delve deeper. If an unbound entity attempts to interact with you, I personally don't believe it's harmful, particularly because your Succubus seems to be alternating these interactions with them. If the presence was indeed detriment, your spiritual companions, especially your Succubus, would strive to protect you and vanquish the unwelcome entity. Even if she's not a protection spirit and might find it challenging, she would nonetheless make an attempt. Therefore, instead of perceiving such interactions as an invasion, try to engage with them or discuss it with your Succubus.

Often, these interactions are not meant to disrespect you but rather an effort by the spirits to reassure you of their presence in the best way they think possible. Interpretations can vary and sometimes can cause misunderstandings. Your account reminds me of my encounter with one of my Djinns. His first manifestation was a grip close to my chest, near my neck, which made me uncomfortable. While it felt uncomfortable, I didn't deem it disrespectful merely because it wasn't something I desired. The brief discomfort didn't deter him but prompted him to lower his touch to avoid the collarbone area. Therefore, I'd recommend expressing your sentiments to your Succubus and perhaps to the other entity as well.

The forum is abundant in content and it really depends on the particular section you're interested in. Regardless, you're likely to find a wealth of shared experiences and knowledge contributed by forum members.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Hitthuginn
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 110
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cleopatra Djinn

Congratulations on the positive experience with your bound companion!

I faced similar issues with a trickster spirit in my house which did not enjoy me connecting with something fun while neglecting the environment around me (which I believe was most likely a kobold). It interfered with our attempts to communicate with each other and caused me a great deal of initial anxiety. Ultimately, I had to fix the energies of the environment around me. This came down to a combination of developing protective rituals for myself and the house, cleansing the area spiritually, and possibly most importantly cleaning the place up and fixing many neglected parts of the house that I believe caused things to go out of whack in the first place. Afterwards I ended up building a shrine to my ancestors and finding my own patron deities who were willing to help protect the place in return for my faith. And to seal the deal (because I don't want to constantly be bugging an immortal for protection if my own measures fail), I got a Volkh from CH. Since then, my place has remained spiritually stable for a few years with no major disruptions

I'm not saying you need to do all of these things, but they are a few ideas just to toss out there. The biggest priority honestly should be developing your own protective measures before involving another being in the equation, but that's just my own opinion.

Redregon
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unknown as of yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

Fyr wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 12:00 amand then felt another pair of hands touch me in a way that is unwanted and inappropriate.
That is concerning, and if my experience (though limited) with CH spirits (and the beloved spirits in your life) is anything to go by, they understand and will respect boundaries and consent.

All I can really suggest is to limit contact with this unbound, and maybe hold off on exploring these things with your succubus until the other spirit has left (or been removed.)

Fyr
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thank you family for the response. It's a lot to think about and more to research.

A question to all of you. Is there a particular protection method that you prefer and where can I read about it?

I'll talk with my Succubus tonight and see what can be done. I don't want to welcome any more spirits in the mixture. I want the relationship to between just she and I. So.... the other spirits really need to go.

Thanks again for your time and attention. I am very grateful for the help.

Respectfully,
Fyr

Johnny Seraph
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gregori Watcher
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

The other spirit needs to go, huh?

Let's assume, for discussion, that it's an incubus. And let's assume he's trying to put the moves on you.

Have you even bothered hearing him out? Because if an incubus is genuinely in love with you, but you haven't even acknowledged him individually, he may still be under the impression that you don't even know he's there in the first place.

Here's what I'd recommend.

First, put yourself on spiritually neutral ground. In other words, don't be in bed and skyclad when you do this, but by the same token, don't do this in front of your friendly neighborhood exorcist, either.

Have some protective spirits nearby, but not right smack dab behind you. And you don't need an entire army. Your succubus would actually be a good option here, and Archangel Michael isn't a bad idea, either. If they agree to work together for this, balance of forces, even better. Again, nearby, ready to act swiftly, but not overwhelmingly present in a threatening way.

Slow down and relax, however you do it.

Acknowledge the spirit, and tell him you just want to talk. Nothing frisky: you just want to hear him out.

Do NOT start by forcefully demanding (redundancy is intentional) that he cease and desist. You really should respectfully hear him out first.

Ask him who he is, and if anything interesting comes out of the introduction, feel free to ask him to clarify.

There are three questions you should ask, and which will be expected. Feel free to phrase them your own way, but don't be hostile.

1. What do you see in me, that you're so attracted to? If he's genuinely in love, then his response will have nothing to do with sex. It might surprise you, too, in a good way.

2. What are you offering me, other than sex? Incubi understand that asking to be in your keep is a big ask, and if they're genuinely in love, they will have more to offer you than just hot nights in the hay.

3. What do you expect from me, other than sex? Don't skip this! There's give and take in every relationship. And there will be an expectation of you, but it won't be onerous or burdensome. E's expectation for me, for instance, was to explain their ways to our world, and keeping tabs on this particular forum has sufficed so far.

Follow up on any of his responses that you want. Again, this is dialogue, open communication, nothing more.

Once you've heard him out, ask him for some time to think it over. That's expected. This is not "no contact" time: if more questions come up in there, go ahead and ask them. What it is, is "cooling off" time for both sides. Don't ask for too much, or too little: 3 to 7 days is a good range. Also, this is NOT the time to say "go away."

Thank him, sincerely, for talking to you, and give him license to depart, in your own way.

Genuinely consider what you were told, during that cool down time. Talk it over with your keep, too. If you really want him to leave you alone, that's fine, but don't just ignore him outright here.

Keep your word, and when the time comes, slow down, ready your protectors, and invite him back. THIS is the point where you can officially tell him, "Not now," if you still think that's what you need. He'll wait for you, however long he has to.

It bears repeating: a respectful dialogue will be better for both of you, than an escalating war of wards.

Fyr
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thank you @Johnny Seraph . I will try that tonight and see if it will talk to me. I've gotten comfortable talking to my Succubus so I am hopeful that I will be able to pick up a conversation with this other entity. I'll let you know how this goes.

Respectfully,
Fyr

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”