Curious about your dreams? Let me decode their secrets for you!

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

XianLee wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:49 am Are you still doing this? I'd like to tell you a very short dream, if i may.(for some reason this dream has stayed with me for years)
Hi there! Absolutely, I'm on board. The intention behind this thread is to create a dream repository, allowing us to reflect on the meanings of various symbols without digging and sifting through numerous forum threads. If a dream has resonated with you for years, it must possess a significant meaning that still holds relevance in your life, and I'll do my best to examine it. Oftentimes, I wish we had a Direct Messaging option, as dreams are deeply personal and many people may feel hesitant to publicly share their experiences.
Please feel free to share your experience whenever you're ready. While I'm a quick typist, do allow me some time to thoroughly examine all the little details and interpret their meanings. I have availability today, so if you choose to submit it now, I'll be able to provide you with my insights later tonight. Alternatively, grant me a timeframe of up to a day to respond.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
XianLee
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
Zodiac:

Thanks for the reply.
(I only remember this part of the dream). We were chasing each other with a stranger who looks familiar(in the desert). We always had little eyes on our foreheads as we chased each other and we were always smiling at each other.

I remember the feeling when i woke up that day. It was as if something very subtle was hovering around me.
Thank you for your time. :)

ZeronoTsukaima
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human

Hi guys,
just stopping by to ask and enjoy the post: Is there a method you use to remember your dreams? And another thing: Even if you're connected to my Dragon, have you ever been visited in a dream by another dragon of another species (mine is a Red)? The problem is that I'm a bit dyslexic with colors, so I can't remember if it was green or gold. If there's anything on CH that can help, I'm all ears.

Thanks in advance for your attention and any answers!

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

XianLee wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 4:11 am Thanks for the reply.
(I only remember this part of the dream). We were chasing each other with a stranger who looks familiar(in the desert). We always had little eyes on our foreheads as we chased each other and we were always smiling at each other.

I remember the feeling when i woke up that day. It was as if something very subtle was hovering around me.
Thank you for your time. :)
The familiar stranger in your dream could represent an unknown aspect or quality within yourself that you're exploring or confronting. The fact that this stranger seems familiar suggests that this is not a new trait, but perhaps one you're acknowledging consciously for the first time.

Being in a desert can generally symbolize feeling isolated or deserted in some aspect of your life, but since you're happily chasing each other, it could signify overcoming adversity or a tough situation with perseverance and a positive attitude.

The act of chasing can sometimes represent your drive and ambition in pursuing a goal. If you're chasing each other happily, it could indicate that you're enjoying the process or journey towards your objectives.

Having eyes on your foreheads might be symbolic of the 'third eye' or inner sight, suggesting heightened intuition or spiritual insight. You're discovering deeper knowledge about yourself.

Lastly, waking up with a feeling of a subtle presence could be a residual sensation from the dream, hinting that your subconscious mind is working on something significant. This could either be a newfound self-awareness or a certain insight that's about to make itself known in your conscious, everyday life.

Alternatively, the dream might involve a potential unbound spirit/entity that has been around you for some time. The one you chased in the dream could be the same spirit, possibly desiring to be caught. This could explain the lingering presence you felt after waking up, as if they wanted you to be aware of their existence.

It might be worthwhile discussing this experience with a trusted conjurer who can investigate the situation more closely. If there is indeed an unbound spirit present, they could arrange for a binding and help bring the spirit home with you. If this is not the case, exploring other interpretations I mentioned above might provide insights into the dream's meaning.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

ZeronoTsukaima wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 7:34 am Hi guys,
just stopping by to ask and enjoy the post: Is there a method you use to remember your dreams? And another thing: Even if you're connected to my Dragon, have you ever been visited in a dream by another dragon of another species (mine is a Red)? The problem is that I'm a bit dyslexic with colors, so I can't remember if it was green or gold. If there's anything on CH that can help, I'm all ears.

While the exact process isn't clear to me, I believe that being around spirits and entities has enhanced my perception, as in my case. Some individuals possess a natural ability to recall their dreams in detail. Take my mother, for instance, she could accurately describe the appearances of my companions visiting her dreams. Interestingly, no spell or supernatural element influenced this ability.

I found this ability especially fascinating because I did not possess such skills. I generally struggled to remember my dream details when I started this path. So having companions helped a lot.

Remember, everyone dreams, the difference lies in the capacity to recall them. Since you already have spirits in your Keep, you might consider requesting their assistance with dream recall. Alternatively, you might explore spells designed to help with interpreting dream colors and/or recalling dreams.

I admit to having a collection of dream recall spells myself. Many resources on CH can help, although you may notice that dream recall elements are often secondary features of spells targeting different aspects. So, you might want to request a custom spell focused specifically on dream recall. I hope this proves useful to you.
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/dream-recall-spell.html
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/custom-spell.html

XianLee
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
Zodiac:

Thanks so much! That helps a lot :) Sending you warm wishes for good health and happiness.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

XianLee wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 7:02 pm Thanks so much! That helps a lot :) Sending you warm wishes for good health and happiness.
Awe, thank you for the warm wishes. I hope the interpretation provides you with some valuable insights. This thread is perpetually open and you're welcome to visit at any time. Also, I'm sending you my best wishes for the upcoming new year.

ZeronoTsukaima
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human

Tarvos wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 4:43 pm
ZeronoTsukaima wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 7:34 am Hi guys,

While the exact process isn't clear to me, I believe that being around spirits and entities has enhanced my perception, as in my case. Some individuals possess a natural ability to recall their dreams in detail. Take my mother, for instance, she could accurately describe the appearances of my companions visiting her dreams. Interestingly, no spell or supernatural element influenced this ability.

I found this ability especially fascinating because I did not possess such skills. I generally struggled to remember my dream details when I started this path. So having companions helped a lot.

Remember, everyone dreams, the difference lies in the capacity to recall them. Since you already have spirits in your Keep, you might consider requesting their assistance with dream recall. Alternatively, you might explore spells designed to help with interpreting dream colors and/or recalling dreams.

I admit to having a collection of dream recall spells myself. Many resources on CH can help, although you may notice that dream recall elements are often secondary features of spells targeting different aspects. So, you might want to request a custom spell focused specifically on dream recall. I hope this proves useful to you.
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/dream-recall-spell.html
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/custom-spell.html
Thank you very much for your reply. I didn't know about these CH listings, because lately I've stopped using the CH Shop because PayPal Digital has left the country, so now it's hard to buy anything😭😭😭. So, I'll save the links to buy later. And because although I remember my dreams, some are a little difficult to remember. With your tips, it's even easier to ask for help at CH. So, Thank You for everything.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

ZeronoTsukaima wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 4:25 am Thank you very much for your reply. I didn't know about these CH listings, because lately I've stopped using the CH Shop because PayPal Digital has left the country, so now it's hard to buy anything😭😭😭. So, I'll save the links to buy later. And because although I remember my dreams, some are a little difficult to remember. With your tips, it's even easier to ask for help at CH. So, Thank You for everything.
You're welcome! I haven't had any experience using PayPal on CH, so I'm not familiar with the removal process. However, I believe if you reach out to the helpdesk through the envelope on their website, they might be able to find a solution for you.

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”