Vessel Release

kellox7
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male

Hi Everyone
Happy Holidays. Not sure if I’m posting in the right forum. But I was wondering if anyone may be able to let me know how I may release spirits for the vessels. Thank you in advance

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Do you mean release spirits from the vessels,
or transfer spirits from vessels to elsewhere?

Spirits from Creepy Hollows are not stuck in their vessels, these are just used as a tether to connect to you. If you don't want the connection at all anymore you can contact Creepy Hollows and they will release them from you.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
kellox7
new here
new here

I’ve read that spirits aren’t attached to vessels it’s just a bridge. I had read that before you dispose of the vessel that you should release. Someone had told me to light a white candle and just ask for their freedom and it’s was done. Just wondering if there is another way.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

kellox7 wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 7:04 am Hi Everyone
Happy Holidays. Not sure if I’m posting in the right forum. But I was wondering if anyone may be able to let me know how I may release spirits for the vessels. Thank you in advance
I have responded to you earlier in chat.
Tarvos wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 7:25 am @kellox7 It would be most beneficial to speak directly with the conjurer or the seller from whom you procured the spirit. They are the only ones capable of performing the unbinding process.
Due to the character limit in chat, my explanations were limited. However, it appears that you've already made a decision, and discussing your motivations, which are personal, isn't something I feel I have the right to delve into.

I would still advise discussing the matter with your conjurer or seller though. They are best equipped to guide you, given that we have no knowledge of where you obtained the spirit. They alone understand their own methods of binding and unbinding, which simplifies the process for everyone involved.

If the original seller is unavailable, you could reach out to CH. They offer a program to rehome spirits and employ other methods to ensure the spirit is correctly looked after if they wish to become acquainted with a new Keeper.

As Vipera pointed out, the spirit isn't tied to the vessel as such but is merely a binding to help them find you easier and promote more efficient communication.

Assuming by "releasing spirits from the vessels," you imply no longer wanting the vessels and instead choosing to bind them to your spirit, your best recourse would still be to reach out to the original conjurer or seller from whom you acquired each spirit. Unfortunately, we're unable to assist you with this specific matter.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

kellox7 wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 7:04 am Hi Everyone
Hi.

It'd really help if you can clarify further. I was even able to read what you posted: how can you 'release' spirits 'for the vessels' as meaning you want to bind them to vessels. Like others who have replied, I'm assuming you mean to ask: how can I release spirits from the vessels. But, if so, then what next?

I hope we will be to answer your question usefully for you.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
kellox7
new here
new here

Hi
Yes it was a typo. To release from the vessel, unbind. I’ve been a spirit keeper for 10years. But just last week I had a heart attack and I’m more focused on getting my health back. I know the vessel is just a bridge between my companions and me and there is no spirit trapped inside. But I had read that if I start to go the other way and not spend my time with bonding or offerings that it’s better to release, unbind or let go of the bridge so they won’t feel neglected . Sorry if my words aren’t making sense.

Adair Lasair Bán
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics & Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

kellox7 wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 6:19 am Hi
Yes it was a typo. To release from the vessel, unbind. I’ve been a spirit keeper for 10years. But just last week I had a heart attack and I’m more focused on getting my health back. I know the vessel is just a bridge between my companions and me and there is no spirit trapped inside. But I had read that if I start to go the other way and not spend my time with bonding or offerings that it’s better to release, unbind or let go of the bridge so they won’t feel neglected . Sorry if my words aren’t making sense.
This is not the case.

Spirits are entirely understanding of the need to take a break for a while, and they will certainly respect this if that's what you want. That doesn't mean you need to unbind them. They are likely quite happy to remain with you.

“May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

I'm sorry to hear about your health problem.

Yes, your bound spirit companions will be patient, knowing what you're going through & happy to help or reconnect when you're ready to.

Basically - as I think has been said above in this thread - a bound spirit cannot simply be released if, or when, you want to do that. 'Release' is not usually part of the binding agreement. The rule of thumb is to talk to the conjurer who did the binding. Only the one who did the binding knows how they did it and therefore how to undo it. (As there isn't just one way to do it.)

When a keeper really as a last resort needs to do that, contacting the seller/conjurer is the first step.

We can't mix and match different methods or practices, as they'll be incompatible, unsuitable and ineffective.

For example, 'releasing' what we'd call an attached, unbound spirit is a totally different situation, compared with a bound spirit in modern spirit keeping. The act of binding, which the spirit agrees to, is a tangible thing that can't be undone by others, usually.

So the image of a vessel 'just' being a bridge & the spirit not being trapped in it is not at all the full picture.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
VanNocturne
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: ...it's a secret!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: ...it's also a secret.

0x.
I wish you the best in taking care of your health! <3

It's always up to you whether or not you want to maintain a relationship with your Spirit Family, for whatever reason. Focusing on your health is very understandable.

They understand you need to adjust your priorities, most of Them had physical bodies at one point, so They get it. As such, I don't think releasing Them is a necessary action to take. Then again, that's completely up to you. If you are sure, you need to contact Their conjurer and discuss the matter with him or her.

That being said, what source(s) said you would be better off releasing Them if you couldn't take care of Them? 0x.

|..| Hail Thyself |..|

Return to “Spirit Keeping”