Experiences with Protective Barong Spirits

Discussion of creatures starting with letters A-J.
Faolan
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 222
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Bigfoot
If I could be anything, I would be...: A lycan
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

Has anyone had experiences with Barong spirits? These spirits are considered to be of a White Arts (WA) nature, known for their protection, loyalty, sweetness, and kindness. They are particularly effective against evil spirits and negative energies, and are reputed to guard sacred places. They also seem to be intermediary or messengers to Immortals or deities, so similar to Garudas and Angels in that sense. Barong spirits are also skilled in removing unwanted energies. I have a Barong spirit companion named K, who was custom-conjured by CH. K emanates an angelic energy and is connected to a vessel that can feel very cold or warm. I've created an image representing what I believe K looks like, based on my interpretation and ongoing development of telepathic communication. K's temperament is cool and mild, with a special connection to the third eye, providing calmness, focus, and healing. The new moon seems to enhance K's energy. A trusted friend described K's demeanor as positive and mild, with potential for a strong bond. K is linked to a Rainbow moonstone bracelet, which, when worn, brings me a sense of serene calmness and happiness. In another instance, K interacted with a friend's energy field, seemingly helping to balance their chakras and alleviate long-held anger.

I'm interested in hearing if others have had similar experiences with Barong spirits.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

This is interesting. I have a Balinese balsa wood head of a native local deity with a golden swan 'crown', brought back for me by relatives who holidayed there. I'm drawn to the high energies of Bali, due in part to a book I have on space cleansing that mentions the great cleansing practices that are part of the local hindu-influenced culture there. Bali seems to have some uniquely beautiful energies and spirit beings there.

(It was heart breaking to hear of the terrorist attack there...as it would be anywhere I guess...but especially where such contrastingly good energies exist too.)

But, sorry no - I haven't even heard of Barong before. It's not surprising to me that such good beings come from there. They remind me of both Foo Dogs & Qi Lins.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Adair Lasair Bán
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics & Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Okay wow!!

You have me super interested in Barong spirits now!

Thank you for sharing a bit about yours Faolan. I would really like to bring one into my own Keep.

“May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit
Faolan
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 222
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Bigfoot
If I could be anything, I would be...: A lycan
Zodiac:

Adair Lasair Bán wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 6:08 am Okay wow!!

Thank you for sharing a bit about yours Faolan. I would really like to bring one into my own Keep.
I'm thrilled to hear that you're interested in Barong spirits! They come from Indonesia. They can be of various animal forms. Usually a Lion, Tiger, Bear, pig, dog, elephant. As stated above they do look like Foo Dogs too lol.

They are indeed fascinating and can bring a unique energy to your Keep. A Barong spirit has been a wonderful addition to my Keep, and I'm sure you'll find them equally intriguing and beneficial. Best of luck with your journey into welcoming one into your own space!

Adair Lasair Bán
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics & Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Faolan wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 8:03 am
Adair Lasair Bán wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 6:08 am Okay wow!!

I'm thrilled to hear that you're interested in Barong spirits! They come from Indonesia. They can be of various animal forms. Usually a Lion, Tiger, Bear, pig, dog, elephant. As stated above they do look like Foo Dogs too lol.

They are indeed fascinating and can bring a unique energy to your Keep. A Barong spirit has been a wonderful addition to my Keep, and I'm sure you'll find them equally intriguing and beneficial. Best of luck with your journey into welcoming one into your own space!
Thank you Faolan!

Ooooh, I would love one that looks like a Foo Dog, but any other appearance will also be appreciated hehe. I'll be ordering closer to month end, yay!

“May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit
Redregon
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unknown as of yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
Zodiac:

Their healing is quite remarkable... that's all I can really say.

Return to “Creatures A-J”