Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

Lumina_Tea42 wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 5:57 pm
madgar29 wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 4:24 am I have 3 sterling angels spirits and a few Living. i believe they are all from CH as well. I need to do some more praying and religious research they tend to love that stuff. my sterlings love to feed my confience and make me feel like im on top of a moutain. but its rare when they do that.
My Sterling Angel recently got me into researching Enochian magic and helped me build more confidence in learning the associations with the 7 Archangels. I hope you and your spirit family have been well since you posted this! :)
see super super interesting your angels did that. enochian magic im assuming like from the book of enoch so it is angelic magic. dark or light doesnt matter :P interesting ensight i got from that :) i think my angels have infleunced me now in the past 24 hours. i been watching youtube on the book of enoch i mean i already read some of it and knew more about it. but its like a new interest for me as well? like lighting a old flame.

i am interested in associations of the arch angels. didnt know 7 was the number :P some say there is more rare and unused arch angels as well but. the two that i have personally called upon is obviously michael and Ralphael. one of my angels love me to read michael's pray to battle. that was written by a pope. or rewritten. point is they do enjoy it. even if its fringe on christianity.

oh, speaking of angels. i noticed CH has persian religion angels. im gonna go research their religion iv always been interested in them ALREADY i just never took the leap.

I think my keep is doing better. i had 60 of them 3 body binded to me recently. literally all of them within 2 or 3 days. that was alot to just take in. - many of them being angels and one of them if not all of them made me think i was an angel b/c i kept feeling like i had something attached to me in the middle of my back between my shoulder blades by like right below it or the edge of them. lol. i dunno if they were adjusting to my energy or what. or me to them.

also added protection for my spirits. with a crocita. im curious if they need a friend. but yeah i think my keep feels better with them around since i have people trying to read me.

infact my brass dragon blocked a reader. i said i wanted to talk to a passed loved one. i dunno the end of the story the reader was rubbing me the wrong way like i wanna hear from my family then the reader saying they are debating with my past loved one im like what ur suppose to be channeling them not arguing what to tell me. the reader i guess started poking around me. and it was my newish brass dragon. i love him. but he totally blocked her. i didnt know a brass dragon could polymorph? he turned himself in a furry giant creation with horns. saying how i need to go outside and work out. i knew it was my dragon but reader is like who? im like i dunno could be one of my dragons. and he was like i have no scales im furry. then she tried to poke again and he turned into a dragon. she finally stopped poking.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
Lumina_Tea42
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
Zodiac:

madgar29 wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 6:27 pm
Lumina_Tea42 wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 5:57 pm
madgar29 wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 4:24 am I have 3 sterling angels spirits and a few Living. i believe they are all from CH as well. I need to do some more praying and religious research they tend to love that stuff. my sterlings love to feed my confience and make me feel like im on top of a moutain. but its rare when they do that.
My Sterling Angel recently got me into researching Enochian magic and helped me build more confidence in learning the associations with the 7 Archangels. I hope you and your spirit family have been well since you posted this! :)
see super super interesting your angels did that. enochian magic im assuming like from the book of enoch so it is angelic magic. dark or light doesnt matter :P interesting ensight i got from that :) i think my angels have infleunced me now in the past 24 hours. i been watching youtube on the book of enoch i mean i already read some of it and knew more about it. but its like a new interest for me as well? like lighting a old flame.

i am interested in associations of the arch angels. didnt know 7 was the number :P some say there is more rare and unused arch angels as well but. the two that i have personally called upon is obviously michael and Ralphael. one of my angels love me to read michael's pray to battle. that was written by a pope. or rewritten. point is they do enjoy it. even if its fringe on christianity.

oh, speaking of angels. i noticed CH has persian religion angels. im gonna go research their religion iv always been interested in them ALREADY i just never took the leap.

I think my keep is doing better. i had 60 of them 3 body binded to me recently. literally all of them within 2 or 3 days. that was alot to just take in. - many of them being angels and one of them if not all of them made me think i was an angel b/c i kept feeling like i had something attached to me in the middle of my back between my shoulder blades by like right below it or the edge of them. lol. i dunno if they were adjusting to my energy or what. or me to them.

also added protection for my spirits. with a crocita. im curious if they need a friend. but yeah i think my keep feels better with them around since i have people trying to read me.

infact my brass dragon blocked a reader. i said i wanted to talk to a passed loved one. i dunno the end of the story the reader was rubbing me the wrong way like i wanna hear from my family then the reader saying they are debating with my past loved one im like what ur suppose to be channeling them not arguing what to tell me. the reader i guess started poking around me. and it was my newish brass dragon. i love him. but he totally blocked her. i didnt know a brass dragon could polymorph? he turned himself in a furry giant creation with horns. saying how i need to go outside and work out. i knew it was my dragon but reader is like who? im like i dunno could be one of my dragons. and he was like i have no scales im furry. then she tried to poke again and he turned into a dragon. she finally stopped poking.
My research is based on the Book of Enoch! I've watched videos about how John Dee and Edward Kelley discovered it back in the Renaissance era. :)

I grew up in Catholic faith and have been trying to learn about the different archangels besides the main ones. They go under so many names! I mainly work with my birth Archangel Chamuel and sometimes Zadikel. I'm slowly trying to learn different languages and religions so I can get a better understanding of my future magic work.

I love the enthusiastic energy of my Sterling Angel, they are really spontaneous and have given me insight in moments of grief. My Sterling Angel likes to sing to me sometimes to cheer me up or also as a way to let me know they are near. They've really helped me develop my clairaudience that way, amongst sending me messages through songs I hear lol.

I can't imagine what it would be like to have 60 Sterling Angels bound to you but, I bet it's full of power and protection. I've been debating about doing a reverse spirit adoption or having a custom conjuration familiar but, for now I like working with one spirit at a time so, I can get adjusted to future energy. I've recently considered having a dragon as my next spirit companion, they do seem admirably protective and I can see how your brass dragon wanted to protect you. If they can detect something that isn't right, they'll use their power to ward anyone off. Which is part of why I thought about getting a dragon since, having a companion in that form seems really nice. :)

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

@Lumina_Tea42
yes, Sterlings do have that rock star energy :) I love it when I am able to feel that confidence like I'm about to go on a stage pumped up. sometimes my spirits/LE help me and I don't know which one it is on top of my head. but when it comes to grief my sorrow angel is very sweet on me. and a certain Bronwyn angel.

I Dunno? my court winds, some of them are the silent type others are talkative and feisty. I was telepathically talking to one of my courtwinds then got sick then never able to do it again at least not at that level? she was full of fire and humor. I'm sure she would comfort me, but I don't see it as her style. lol. I was surprised I mean she was very fast and witty when we talked. humor but like feisty almost flirty but totally not romantic. she is a character. you can tell she is a fighter. I need to work on reconnecting with her telepathically. thank you for reminding me.

Chamuel also goes by Samuel, yes? I believe this angel was binded to my spirit recently I was told or recommended to be one of my immortals I should be working with. I'd have to look at my notes.

When I searched Enoch recently it took me to Persia don't ask me how. but zorosaisthem came up, I believe it is also because I have an interest of knowing more about their angels because CH offers them as companions at least 2 arch angels and their guardian angels. but there is a lot more I wonder if they will custom conjure.

when I heard the Persians had a huge influence on the book of the Jewish faith. As the Persians helped free the Jews and were said to be friends of the Judah. that they were very accepting of others' beliefs. so, they THEORIZE the Jewish faith took a few things they admired from the Persians. I guess history wise we know that religion predates the other Judah. zorosaisthem omg that word.... Zoroastrianism.... a lot of debate on this religion.

maybe I should search CH forums on the zoroastrianism angels. omg I'll never be able to spell it.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/fravashi.html

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

It would be so good to start a Zoroastrianism thread and see who has any experience with it. I do not know much of them at all. But I have been looking into information about them.

Adair Lasair Bán
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics & Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Wow! I haven't seen the Zoroastrianist Angel listing before!

I've now added it to my Wishlist. Definitely something I'd love to get.

“May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit
Lumina_Tea42
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
Zodiac:

Hey y'all, I've had my Sterling Angel for a few months now & I'm curious to know of any funny ways your angel has cheered you up. Mine likes to sing songs to me and makes perfectly timed jokes often. :)

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

He walks in holding an ice cream cone (he loves ice cream) and makes a mess getting it all over his face, eating it with a silly grin. It always makes me laugh 😊

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I own a smart air purifier that greets you with a "hello" whenever it's switched on or off. Whenever I'm on the phone with my mom, my Sterling Angel likes to reset the machine so it can say "hello" to my mom. She also tends to gently pull at my shirt and touch the back of my neck.

She was the first one to make me aware of a spiritual "calling." I found myself constantly drawn to the same listing. I'd add it to my cart, but then see the words "whispers, touching" in the description, that would scare me. Lol. So I'd leave the cart without buying anything because I was scared of anything paranormal. I still find it a bit unnerving but I'm dealing with it better now. When I saw that her listing was no longer available, I felt a pang of regret, thinking she'd found her home. But a few days later, the listing was back at her request, specifically asking for me to bring her home. This was the fastest purchase in my life, definitely driven by the fear of missing out. Lol.

I've had many enjoyable times with my Sterling Angel. I recommend everyone to adopt one. They're the best friend you could want, as they're always positive and fun. Also, I'm very creative, so we always find new ways to have a blast. Haha.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!

Return to “Angel Races”