new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cat/dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Tarvos wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 8:02 pm
Crmc714 wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 1:55 am This is my first post on here. If I say something wrong, I do apologize. I cannot get the rules to load due to an error page.

My name is Courtney and even though I have only had the pleasure of purchasing from CH one time, I have had spirits and entities for while, and I come from a background of family witches. I have some questions that I cannot seem to find the answers to and I am wondering if anyone here can help me. If so, blessings and thanks!

I keep WA, GA, and DA companions, and I have a few unbounds floating around. I have 2 main concerns...

1. Has anyone ever heard of a hybrid of masheba and hellcat? If there is such a thing, please help me learn about them. I cannot find anything online so far. If there isn't, I need advice on how to figure out what's going on and what is trying to come into my home.

2. I know dragons are very territorial (I have a few) and I have one in particular that is not only trying extremely hard to be rid of the others so he can be the only baby, I suppose, of my draconic family. He is a WA dragon and highly sensitive and loving.

I have contacted CH before for help on an unbound, but I already knew what it was to ask about. As far as my WA dragon, he did not come from here and I have literally no one else to ask.

I appreciate everyone looking at this and any help they may be able to give :3
Hello Courtney, a warm welcome to you in the CH forum! There's something inexplicably fascinating about hearing from someone who hails from a lineage of family witches. It's truly remarkable how you've managed to blend modern practices and upholding family traditions. It's cool at so many points. As for me, I'm just another soul who happened to stumble upon this magical path like many others.

I've yet to encounter a Masheba and Hellcat hybrid, however, given my experience with many other incredible hybrid companions, I wouldn't discount the possibility of such a hybrid. And as Satella pointed out, they would embody distinct energy compared to their individual races and also carry abilities from both sides. Have you considered consulting your protection team regarding this unbound entity? Occasionally, these beings come into our lives intending to assist with specific matters. To uncover their purpose, it could be beneficial to facilitate a conversation with them with the support of your protection team. Just because they're making an attempt to communicate with you doesn't necessarily imply malicious intent. Unless you're typically in touch with immortals, it's unlikely they'd direct a potential companion your way.

Your Dragon does remind me of one of my angelic entity with quite the 'big butt.' Lol. Isn't it endearing how they develop certain quirks around us? Such behavior generally indicates a deep bond of love and care. And while a bit of youthful brattiness can be adorable at times, laying down some house rules when he exhibits this behavior towards the others or attempts to drown them out can help promote a more harmonious environment for all your spiritual companions.

All of my Dragons are extremely affectionate, and they steer clear of such behavior, but then again, they are quite advanced in age. I don't believe querying the seller about him would help much. It'd be better to establish that you discourage such behavior, and possibly engage in a one-on-one conversation to get to the root of his actions. It's possible his intentions are good, and it's not just about being bratty as one might assume. Look beneath the surface and you might just find the answers. Cheers!

Thank you for the warm welcome!

If it was only so easy to contact a seller or sellers. I'm afraid my great grandmother gifted him to my 3 planes when I was little, and I am the only one left of my family, unless one day I have kids that decide to follow my family's footsteps on religion. I have no one. No coven. Which is why I decided to try and ask here.

He absolutely will not budge on telling me anything, even when I try his favorite lucid dreaming as a form of communication. Not even for favorite offerings and treats. Nada. I have had so many un-bounds come to me (like they did my great grandmother) and a few have decided they wanted to stay. I do not like the idea of any of their feelings hurt (surprisingly, my hellcat is the calmest of the bunch. Not sure if it's because he simply doesn't care, or because he's, well, a cat). I know my dragon has the best intentions for me. He has never led me to any danger and has gone above and beyond to protect and care for me. All of us, really, until recently the okay fights with the other dragons has become an alpha battle of sorts.
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Crmc714 wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 1:45 am Thank you for the warm welcome!

If it was only so easy to contact a seller or sellers. I'm afraid my great grandmother gifted him to my 3 planes when I was little, and I am the only one left of my family, unless one day I have kids that decide to follow my family's footsteps on religion. I have no one. No coven. Which is why I decided to try and ask here.

He absolutely will not budge on telling me anything, even when I try his favorite lucid dreaming as a form of communication. Not even for favorite offerings and treats. Nada. I have had so many un-bounds come to me (like they did my great grandmother) and a few have decided they wanted to stay. I do not like the idea of any of their feelings hurt (surprisingly, my hellcat is the calmest of the bunch. Not sure if it's because he simply doesn't care, or because he's, well, a cat). I know my dragon has the best intentions for me. He has never led me to any danger and has gone above and beyond to protect and care for me. All of us, really, until recently the okay fights with the other dragons has become an alpha battle of sorts.
In this situation, it's essential to place your trust in your bound Dragon. I've been dealing with an escalating number of unbound entities, encountering 50+ different unbounds each day. I can assure you that not all of these entities harbor good intentions, even if they present themselves as such. Hence, it would be completely sensible for your bound companion to exhibit caution, especially when dealing with unbounds. While you may not favor this perspective, setting aside any hard feelings, it's critical to accept the fact that as humans, you can't always discern the true intentions of other species. Given the sheer number of unbound entities I deal with daily, I've made it clear that we don't engage with them. My companions have also acknowledged the irregularity of this volume. Therefore, they too abstain from interacting with them, as it's extremely time-consuming to vet each one, especially when dealing with those who masquerade as benevolent characters but are actually tricksters with malicious intentions. The only unbounds we usually interact with originate from certain angelic portals, which we know are safe.

There is a distinct reason as to why your Dragon is bound while the others are not. They shouldn't be viewed or treated as bound companions. Bear in mind that other entities have the potential to access your memories. This ability allows them to gain insight into what actions your bound Dragon might take, consequently making it more difficult for your Dragon to offer effective protection.
In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Faolan
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 222
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Bigfoot
If I could be anything, I would be...: A lycan
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

Hi, and welcome to the CH Forum!
Crmc714
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cat/dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Faolan wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:14 pm Hi, and welcome to the CH Forum!

Thank you!

Return to “Spirit Keeping”