Do spirits like having a spirit in the home who is a leader?

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Typically, yes. Anyone likes to have a leader and there are certainly some spirits who are better suited to being a leader & organizer than others. It is not a bad idea to have a stronger personality in your group of spirits but be sure that you include the spirits in your home in the decision & respect them. You should always be the ultimate leader in your home, especially if you are dealing with DA entities or spirits. However, you can have a spirit in your home who is a trusted friend who is a leader on their own level as well. This should be a decision of mutual respect & understanding.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Huff has a spirit who is a leader, and he is the leader of all of our spirits. He is a well trusted "friend". He is the one that got us started on our journey. Our first.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Aurorarose
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinns
If I could be anything, I would be...: Poltergeist
My magical/paranormal name...: Aurora Rose
Zodiac:

I am going to assume though that in order to do this (because I was wondering about this before I found this thread) that I should wait until after the bonding period to assign that duty this way I know whom is better suited right?

Fallen angels at my feet, whispered voices in my ear, death before my eyes, lying next to me I fear, she beckons me shall I give in, on my end shall I begin, forsaking all Ive fallen for I rise to meet the end...
Goldilocks
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any that isn't shy
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

what spirit can best act as an overseer? was thinking a pernassian dragon woul.d be good for that. but thing is i have mostly da spirits

richard t
new here
new here
Zodiac:

i couldn't say who is the leader among my spirits. i will say who is the spokesentity. my succubus helps in that. she aids me also in the connection to them. among the djinn however each are independant. each speak for themselves. and show great patience with me. and respect for each other. and my succubus and her sisters.

''dreams are older than brooding Tyre, or the contemplative Sphinx, or garden girdled Babylon'' HP Lovecraft
Turtlefae
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 135

I have a watcher (not watchtower or gregori, I mean the fatherly white-arts kind) and one of the things they're really good at according to the seller is that they are good at coordinating thing, acting as the leader of your spirits, organizing the tasks like making sure the spirits in your keep are working together...I wish I could word it properly but that's the best I could describe it as, I hope I make sense.

Ghostly Decibels
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet
Zodiac:

Glad to know I"m not doing anything dumb with my spirits. I just let my volkhs number themselves from 1-200, then when I ask a question, I tell them to pick one representative of their bunch and the rep can tell me their name "Volkh 105", for instance and then I get a statement of some kind. I figure the "rep" is like their leader :D

Faolan
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 222
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Bigfoot
If I could be anything, I would be...: A lycan
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

Magnolia wrote: Sat May 22, 2010 12:22 am Typically, yes. Anyone likes to have a leader and there are certainly some spirits who are better suited to being a leader & organizer than others. It is not a bad idea to have a stronger personality in your group of spirits but be sure that you include the spirits in your home in the decision & respect them. You should always be the ultimate leader in your home, especially if you are dealing with DA entities or spirits. However, you can have a spirit in your home who is a trusted friend who is a leader on their own level as well. This should be a decision of mutual respect & understanding.

Absolutely, I agree with the sentiment expressed in the post. It's crucial to recognize the unique qualities and strengths of each spirit, especially when designating a leader among them. This leader can act as an intermediary or organizer, enhancing harmony and efficiency within the group. However, it's essential to involve all spirits in your home in this decision-making process. This approach fosters a sense of belonging and respect among the spirits, which is vital for maintaining a balanced and peaceful environment.

Moreover, as the human inhabitant, you hold the ultimate authority in your home. This is particularly important when interacting with DA entities or spirits, as their nature might require a firmer guidance. Nevertheless, appointing a spirit leader who acts as a trusted friend and advisor can be beneficial. This spirit should have qualities that resonate with leadership, but also align with mutual respect and understanding. In essence, this arrangement should not just be a decision imposed by you, but a collective agreement that respects the autonomy and dignity of each spirit involved.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Faolan wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 9:27 pm
Magnolia wrote: Sat May 22, 2010 12:22 am Typically, yes. Anyone likes to have a leader and there are certainly some spirits who are better suited to being a leader & organizer than others. It is not a bad idea to have a stronger personality in your group of spirits but be sure that you include the spirits in your home in the decision & respect them. You should always be the ultimate leader in your home, especially if you are dealing with DA entities or spirits. However, you can have a spirit in your home who is a trusted friend who is a leader on their own level as well. This should be a decision of mutual respect & understanding.

Absolutely, I agree with the sentiment expressed in the post. It's crucial to recognize the unique qualities and strengths of each spirit, especially when designating a leader among them. This leader can act as an intermediary or organizer, enhancing harmony and efficiency within the group. However, it's essential to involve all spirits in your home in this decision-making process. This approach fosters a sense of belonging and respect among the spirits, which is vital for maintaining a balanced and peaceful environment.

Moreover, as the human inhabitant, you hold the ultimate authority in your home. This is particularly important when interacting with DA entities or spirits, as their nature might require a firmer guidance. Nevertheless, appointing a spirit leader who acts as a trusted friend and advisor can be beneficial. This spirit should have qualities that resonate with leadership, but also align with mutual respect and understanding. In essence, this arrangement should not just be a decision imposed by you, but a collective agreement that respects the autonomy and dignity of each spirit involved.
And there are Master Spirit bindings, available in the CH Shop.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon

I think it really comes down to the Keep. In my Keep, my friends don't like the idea of having a leader entity/spirit due to the power dynamic we have here. They're okay doing their own thing, or do it together. We do have different crews though, like the security team, the first aid squad, the "smart girls" club, etc. Each team has an entity who's really knowledgeable and good at what they do, and they help everyone else get better. So, we're pretty well-coordinated and keep things peaceful.

I know people have talked about this on the forum, so I asked my Keep to decide. If they could pick one leader, who would it be? I was surprised by the entity they picked because I thought it would be one of the two who have helped me a lot. I agree that this is a decision the whole group should make by coming to an agreement. At the end of the day, my companions don't really want a leader.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”