Answers for All

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Aurum wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 6:56 pm Hi, I have a question.

An idea, a course of action was suggested to me today. Should I pursue it?

Thank you!
(Given that your question was asked some time ago, please take this as it resonates presently.)

Answer:

GOOD NEWS, JOURNEY, LOVE

Yes, the course of action you had in mind was a good idea and pursuing it would bring fulfillment.

Something you may or may not know:

Having patience in a state of confusion, while it can be irritating, is a necessity. You have grown influentially on a level that could've only come to fruition this way. There are steps you would not have taken if things had gone your way earlier, that are going to leave you better off in the long-run.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 1:36 am May I please have other go, if it's okay. So we lost our IVF baby ... my daughter in law and my son. Everyone is incredibly very 😔 sad... as we all know, it's not cheap and goes with unimaginable preparation for months, for the mother to be and father to be ... ect, ect...

My question is simple. Do you see them having a healthy baby in the future?

My most recent happy moments were those amazing weeks knowing my kids were happy expecting. I just wish them see happy again one day.
I am sorry to hear that. I have to be honest with you, this is not a simple question; very complex when it comes to birth and death. However I will tell you what the cards say.

Answer:

ANXIETY, FRIEND, PEACE

The most important thing now is to focus on making peace with the situation as it has transpired, finding support in one another and appreciating what you have - each other.

It would be irresponsible of me to press further to see if the chances are good or bad to try again for a baby, as the insights are limited with a reading of this nature. But it was clear that you needed to find peace together over what has happened and with what you all already have. Maybe that peaceful state will ultimately make for a more conducive environment to childbirth in the future; at the very least it will help in moving forward.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Thank you for your time doing this for peace of mind. I do accept the wisdom of this reading. Very well prompted me for the truth of the matter and to shift my focus to what is best right now for them to deal with.

Since then, we recived a news of my other son who has been diagnosed with cancer at his tender young adult age. So ... it's all happening ... I literally need to focus myself to stay composed. And working on plans to actively pursue my celestial white magic & Healing along with my counsellor skills.

Nevertheless, I am thankfully greatful for your generosity. 💕
Vipera aspis atra wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 1:35 am
ASTER wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 1:36 am May I please have other go, if it's okay. So we lost our IVF baby ... my daughter in law and my son. Everyone is incredibly very 😔 sad... as we all know, it's not cheap and goes with unimaginable preparation for months, for the mother to be and father to be ... ect, ect...

My question is simple. Do you see them having a healthy baby in the future?

My most recent happy moments were those amazing weeks knowing my kids were happy expecting. I just wish them see happy again one day.
I am sorry to hear that. I have to be honest with you, this is not a simple question; very complex when it comes to birth and death. However I will tell you what the cards say.

Answer:

ANXIETY, FRIEND, PEACE

The most important thing now is to focus on making peace with the situation as it has transpired, finding support in one another and appreciating what you have - each other.

It would be irresponsible of me to press further to see if the chances are good or bad to try again for a baby, as the insights are limited with a reading of this nature. But it was clear that you needed to find peace together over what has happened and with what you all already have. Maybe that peaceful state will ultimately make for a more conducive environment to childbirth in the future; at the very least it will help in moving forward.

Riswan
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 12:51 am
Riswan wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 3:48 pm Hi Vipera, i don't know if i'm too late to ask a question

Q: Am i on the right path to be able to better communicate it my spirit family (telepathic)

Thanks in advance!
Answer:

VULNERABLE, SURPRISE

Yes. And you will find that as you trust in yourself and be more open to possibilities (making yourself vulnerable), that you will be surprised by the outcome. The communications you receive telepathically will begin to prove themselves in the physical world.

You are making changes right now that are for your greater good, and in your later years you will look back upon them as the reason for your abundance.
Thank you for taking the time to answer my question :8)
Looks like i need to put more trust in myself, this answer as opened my eyes to do that more then i was doing.

VanNocturne
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: ...it's a secret!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: ...it's also a secret.

0x. I have a very simple "yes or no" type of question, and its regarding a Spirit who may be around me.

Is there a Vampire Spirit significant other (possibly from another life) around me? If you do not want accept my question, for whatever reason, thats fine.

Also, I would like to thank you for your reading from Samhain. I received it, and you said you were planning on replying back to me. I was semi-expecting a reply soon from you, but I forgot about it until yesterday. I wanted to properly thank you in email, but since I'm here, I'm thanking you here instead. 0x.

|..| Hail Thyself |..|
Redregon
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unknown as of yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

This is lovely and really cool that you're doing this.

If you are still accepting questions, I do have one... Is it a good idea for me to work on my inner light or would that be drawing unwanted attention?
Last edited by Redregon on Mon Dec 25, 2023 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 1:26 am
Aurum wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 6:56 pm Hi, I have a question.

An idea, a course of action was suggested to me today. Should I pursue it?

Thank you!
(Given that your question was asked some time ago, please take this as it resonates presently.)

Answer:

GOOD NEWS, JOURNEY, LOVE

Yes, the course of action you had in mind was a good idea and pursuing it would bring fulfillment.

Having patience in a state of confusion, while it can be irritating, is a necessity. You have grown influentially on a level that could've only come to fruition this way. There are steps you would not have taken if things had gone your way earlier, that are going to leave you better off in the long-run.
Thank you for the answer. I sensed something along these lines myself. However the situation changed almost as soon as I asked and this option is no longer available to me. That's the way it always goes.

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”