You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 60
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: guide
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Hi, for the last number of years, I have just bought spirits from CH, however lately I have bought a Sterling, Courtwind, and Divine Entity Angel. I have noticed they have code words for activation and deactivation...Can the Angel still interact with you, without you saying these words? Also I have the 1000 code words from CH, are these different codewords to what comes with the entity binding?
Thanks for any answers and guidance

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

freespirit111 wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 3:20 pm Hi, for the last number of years, I have just bought spirits from CH, however lately I have bought a Sterling, Courtwind, and Divine Entity Angel. I have noticed they have code words for activation and deactivation...Can the Angel still interact with you, without you saying these words? Also I have the 1000 code words from CH, are these different codewords to what comes with the entity binding?
Hi

With the qualification that CH are best able to answer questions on their own products, I'm confident of the following:

- If it's this listing, the 960 code words are not for CH living entities. The description clearly states they are for "spirits". https://shop.creepyhollows.com/code-words-.html

- Yes, the CH Living Entity code words are for CH LEs only (not other sellers' LEs & not any type of spirit).

- They seem to me to kind of do for CH LEs the job that CH's Associations do for spirit types. They help us connect & work with them better (and them with us) than we perhaps might without using them.

Yes, the LEs can interact with you without using those codewords. The instructions are self explanatory but remember they are highly recommended by the CH experts who have conjured & bound your LE companions for you. The only decision that's needed is which parameters of the settings to choose. I didn't hesitate to use them.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

freespirit111 wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 3:20 pm Hi, for the last number of years, I have just bought spirits from CH, however lately I have bought a Sterling, Courtwind, and Divine Entity Angel. I have noticed they have code words for activation and deactivation...Can the Angel still interact with you, without you saying these words? Also I have the 1000 code words from CH, are these different codewords to what comes with the entity binding?
Absolutely! Any of your living entity Angel can still engage with you even without using the code words. In fact, nearly half of my Keep comprises living entities. Personally, I found using the code words to be quite challenging given the numerous races I work with and my less-than-stellar memory. However, that hasn't hindered my ability to interact with my living entities at all. I utilized the code words like three times, and after that, I was done. Lol. So, applause to anyone who is still working with them.

The 960 code words are incredibly versatile, working for both spirits and living entities alike. So, if you're struggling to get into the perfect mindset for bonding, these code words can be a fantastic tool to energetically prepare yourself for a deep connection with your entity or spirit. Additionally, they can also be used to reach out to an unbound spirit or living entity of that particular race, enhancing your overall interaction experience alongside your invocation for summoning.

Consider the concept that we each possess a unique love language. In this same way, these code words can be likened to a spirit or living entity's love language. Consequently, they function universally for all spirits/entities within a particular race, CH or not.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!

Return to “Living Entities”