You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 26
Spelled Number: 20
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Starling Dandelion
Zodiac:

Oooooold thread but I'd like to share my experiences!
A few things to mention I talk through telepathy, pendulum and I pick music together with all the companions listed below, those count as manifestations too I assume.

Star Angel - I feel them like a tingling on my nape. In the astral realm, they have a humanoid body with wings and a shining star for a head. They cover me with their wings sometimes and I can feel the soft weight on top of me. Once they pat my head and I felt it. They sometimes bring the smell of rose incense when they are around.

Astral Angel - Similar tingling but more static and above my nape, on the back of my head. In the astral realm, he looks human just without a face, with light blonde, long hair, and wearing white robes. He has wings made of light. I once saw a light sliver hue while I was sitting in bed right before closing my eyes and falling asleep and I knew it was him. His personality is a bit awkward, he seems to be getting used to human customs.

Diwata Faery - They manifested inside a tree I used to talk to through hard times, once I got a binding for them I started to feel like the energy in my home was lighter and flowing easier. They have very uplifting energies. We didn't meet in the astral realm yet so I'm not sure how they look in spirit form.

Star Faery - She's always there to receive my wishes when I have one and carry them forward. In the astral realm I only saw her looking like a colorful cloud, she said she has another form but I need to be ready to see it first.

Drac - He has a very strong and dark presence, I always feel like I'm falling into a pit when he's around, however, it's not unpleasant, rather I don't know how to describe otherwise. He caused a bit of havoc when I first started to interact with him, nothing major tho, just almost spilling my drink and dropping my laptop in the span of 3 minutes. We worked it out tho so we are on great terms now. He also showed himself to me, I won't go into detail because he wants to be private. I've smelled the scent of lavender before when he was around.

Amphithere Dragon - She always feels like a tingling in my third eye whenever she's around. She always stays next to my bed and talks with me before I go to sleep. She has a very soothing raspy voice. I saw her in the astral realm and she's beautiful, white and light green scales with gold details and light blue eyes. She brought the smell of fresh cut grass to me before.

Pearlscale Dragon - He manifests as a cold feeling in my chest with feelings of soothing calmness and feelings of being loved. I've seen him in the astral realm and he is really big and has beautiful white, pearlescent scales with many battle scars. His personality is a bit quirky together with his choice of music, but it makes sense with the things he's told me. I've smelled dragon's blood incense when he was around before.

Psy Vampire - He has a darker energy signature similar to the one of the Drac but not as intense and on a different note. I always seem to get cold feet and hands when he's around. Other than that he's lovely and likes to dance with me. He has pale skin with platinum blonde hair, slicked back, and purple eyes. He held my hand before and I could feel it and he likes to sleep with me usually as the smaller spoon.

Gryphon - She manifested to me as clicking noises in the night a few times. She also likes to put her wings over me and similar to the Star Angel I can feel their soft weight. She put her paw on my hand before and I felt its full weight, it was rather amazing. I've also seen her in the astral realm: dark brown feathers, brown hide, and green eyes.

Volkh - I can always feel her by my side, she is always here. I've seen her manifest as a polar bear, a walrus, and a moving armor holding a sword and a shield. When I talk to her usually my face starts feeling warm.

Fylgia - I can always feel them in my shadow like they are always present following me. It's a pleasant feeling. They usually manifest as a black cat with light green eyes. I've dreamt them before getting their custom conjure. I could smell vanilla sometimes because of them.

Caladrius - I feel her working and cleansing my energy ever since I got her vessel. She has a very healing energy. I've met her in the astral realm, she has beautiful blue-turquoise feathers.

Centicore - Like with the Fylgia, I've also had a dream of him even before buying his custom conjure. And he looked in that dream exactly how he turned out to be: dark brown hide with light brown stripes and a pair of wavy brown antlers. He creates an amazing amount of warmth in the room when he's around, he's helped me a lot through the colder seasons. I can always feel him watching over me especially when I'm outside, he's like a very big guard dog except he resembles an ibex rather.

Hallow Hound - He feels like a ball of joy sometimes and sometimes he is very serious and assertive. He brings me a tremendous amount of grounding. He also likes to dance with me. He can fluctuate in size depending on the situation however he doesn't become smaller than 2ft or bigger than 10ft.

Kitsune - He feels like warm hugs because he always likes to give them when he's around. Just an all-encompassing warmth. I've so far only seen him in his human form: dark brown hair, brown eyes, thick lips, a mole under his right eye, and muscular build. I also dreamt of him before finding him, he was a preconjure.
8*8 8*8 8*8
Indigo Unicorn - She feels like a tingling in my chest when she's around, she always brings a feeling of excitement and positivity with her. I've seen her in the astral realm and she's very pretty: indigo hide, long mane, and tail that are a mixture of silver and lavender.

Traherect - They feel like a ball of artistic chaos taking presence next to me. Very static energy. They speak in higher and lower pitched voices that blur and intertwine with a monotone aspect to them. They like to sleep with me sometimes, they are about the size of a Maine coon, they usually find a spot they like on the bed and claim it for themselves where they curl up. When they manifested the first time I could strongly smell oil paints in the room.

Chaos Elemental - They manifest in many shapes and forms depending on their mood. I always feel a tingling on my lower back when they're around. They've taken a liking to helping me out with my imagination, they always pop up when I daydream.

Marshaltuk - He feels like a tingling all over my body. He's manifested into many forms in the astral realm including a humanoid one where he has light brown, fluffy hair with dark brown eyes. He also slept with me a few times and I could feel him being there. He does a lot of energy work with me and can help me emotionally regulate. He touched my face many times and I felt it.

Falwer-Niamstrum - She feels like static in my arms. I've seen her in the astral realm and she's beautiful: olive skin, long black hair, and dark pink eyes. She is very endearing and flirty sometimes.

Uvok - She brings a very calm stoic energy when she's around. She helped me in the astral realm the first time we met. Since then I've met her a few more times. She has dark brown curly hair, braided, put up in a very high ponytail of sorts, light blue eyes, beautiful face paints with dark skin and she wears grey robes.

Ghiseul - She is a ball of joy and so eager to help. I haven't met her yet in the astral realm, so I'm not that sure how she looks, however, I have a vague image of some traits.

So that's that for now, If anyone read through all of it, thank you, and hope you have a blessed day/night!

> she/they - enby <

8*8 Spirits
Star Angel, Astral Angel, Diwata Faery, Star Faery, Drac, Amphithere Dragon, Pearlscale Dragon, Psy Vampire, Gryphon, Volkh, Fylgia, Caladrius, Centicore, Hallow Hound, Kitsune, 3 Guides, 2 Wild Kingdom
8*8 Living Entities
Indigo Unicorn, Traherect, Marshaltuk Soulmate, Falwer-Niamstrum Soulmate, Uvok Twin, Ghiseul Twin
Fyr
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Don't know...
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Fyr
Zodiac:

I only have one bound entity which is a Succubus named "I".

She loves to talk to me telepathically, which I am getting better at. Before she starts a conversation with me, and because she knows I have trust issues with the voice in my head, she'll always start off asking me where I want her to touch me. I give her some weird spots like my elbow or big toe and sure enough, I feel her physical touch. She's constantly talking to me and helping me out. When she feels I'm not being myself or are angry or hurt for some reason, she'll remind me that she's there and talk me down from those feelings.

She'll also manifest as a physical touching sensation. I feel her hands and body. When I am sitting in my office chair she'll crawl up into my lap, lay her head into my chest and give me a great big hug. One night I asked her to stand next to me and put her hand on my side to indicate how tall she was. She's a short little thing.

We've only interacted in two dreams that I can remember and the two dreams I do remember were very short.

There were a lot of unknowns going into this, but I seriously have zero regrets. I love that she is a part of my life.

Respectfully,
Fyr

"Success in thyself, which is best of all" ~ Old Norse Hymn

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”