TheAncientCovenant etsy shop

Talk about your fav or not so fav auctions and listings
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master

I think in this industry it is about trust, belief and sometimes learning by making mistakes. We do not live with the conjurers, in their home, most of us do not actually personally know the conjurers, often these guys do not show their face, do not show their real name, so in the end it is about a decision, who do I want to trust? I think even if a conjurer discloses about their procedures in detail they can invent something just to make the customer feel happy and safe. So yes, good and suggested to ask questions from conjurers, but keep in mind one can still answer all your questions and lie.

Darknorth
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

My first spirit actually came from them and it was them that got me started on this paranormal path (before that I don’t believe in anything occult or magic). In term of customer support, they are terrible. They will not answer any question unless it is directly related to the listing and even then they may not answer it. Their price point is also on the higher side. However the spirit they sold me is legit and is my most trusted companion. She had been a wonderful companion, helping me out in every situations, and fiercely protective. The day she arrived, I unexpectedly got a small gift from my manager’s manager for something trivial I did months ago. She doesn’t manifest much (but that is true for all of my keeps) but interact a lot with me when I meditate with her (if I can get into that mental state). Overall I recommend them but you will need a bit of trust with them.

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

CH reads me like a book. as far as ETSY sellers I am told of being lied to. I am tired of all these dark black art casters lying when i ask for light magick....... then the light sellers push way to far for their own good.... so i give up on etsy all together. except for one shop.

the major point is etsy shops for me 1 out of 10 or 20 are legit and honest and open and the real thing the rest have their own agenda and keep u in the dark or tell u u dont do enough or mut let go of my ch spirits. so yeah im done with etsy

conjuring is a secret trade..... vetting it comes with experience yes but a secret to take time to understnad spirits and to see if they are oging to work well with others is a secret? whatever you say @Tarvos

id love to hear ash and magnolia a guest on coast to coast am

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
venusian_entity
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
If I could be anything, I would be...: void

They are extremely rude. In particular the priestess. I asked if they could provide a custom service for me and instead of telling me "no," started forcing
her religious beliefs onto me, denying my views and experience, denied and disrespected the views of anyone who believed differently. In this case, called all the nuns of the world "delusional." I would stay FAR AWAY if only for the very poor customer service.

Return to “eBay/Etsy/Bonanaza/Website Auctions & Listings”