katykatstreasures Etsy shop

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
AureliaSanguine
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Siren
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aurelia Sanguine
Zodiac:

She sold me my first vessel back in Spring 2019 and he was in fact a tulpa or thought form, not a real daemonic. I kept a hold of him for 2 years, our communication was fine, but I soon noticed if I wasn't directly interacting with him, he wasn't doing anything. He had nothing to say about his background, realm, training, life, race, family, friends, etc, but at the time, I didn't know any better. When I finally decided to separate from him, it was almost as if he ceased to exist.

The custom fees were ridiculous as I'm not in the USA (not her fault) but the vessel I received was a ring. Pretty bog standard costume jewellery. Cost me 55USD or so at the time. Tarnished within 3 weeks without getting it wet or anything. The copper underneath the silver plating / paint was soon on show and turning my finger green.

I'm not adding this now to be a hater, or anything else. I'm just being honest about my experience. For people who have received genuine spirits - I'm happy for you! But I think all experiences must be shared to give potential customers a true and honest image of what others have had with the shop.

If you're wondering why I'm only posting this now, it's because I only started dipping my toe back into spirit keeping as of March 2023. I now question each seller extensively before I even consider purchasing from them, and I can't lie that my initial experience did indeed dishearten me for a while.

Anyway, this was from over 4 years ago so I hope she has improved now. If anyone has more recent experiences with her, feel free to chime in.

She/Her

1 Dragon Shifter
1 Lycan
1 Naga
1 Ifrit Djinn
1 Minotaur
1 Drow
1 Merman
1 Shadow Demon
1 Hellhound
Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 386
Spelled Number: 74
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: The Winter Witch
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna Lysithea
Zodiac:

I realize this is an older thread but since this was bumped, I'll put in my view also. My experience with Katy was absolutely lovely❣

I adopted a beautiful & genuine kitsune from her, "S" a few years back who has assisted me in developing things like opening my third eye & astral travel & my entire spirit family loves her "S" so much as I do too.

Katy was very responsive with answers to my questions, and the cost to adopt "S" was very reasonable too. (If a distance binding is available, in most cases I'll choose that over a physical vessel unless I really like the vessel the companion or spells come on) so shipping was not an issue at all in this case & the binding was done quickly too. "S" also matches the picture that was included on her listing during her manifestations, I just love her hair & eyes. So pretty❣

In conclusion, if I feel another calling from any more of her listings, I'll definitely order more.

\:*

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

i youtube searched for spirit keeping hard to find. im surprised CH hasnt started a youtube channel on it a lot of general information missing. but i can understand why not. to much work to many critics.

anyways i found a sweet spirit keeper on youtube. not many videos she talks about katykattreaures so i got one of her services and a ET spirit. Lyran, and dna. when she did the dna attunement i could feel her working on me. that is my strongest sense is feeling energy and i started to feel very lovely tingles around the head and face it felt like invisible drops slightly falling on me but would tickle. i havnt felt anything like that since i met a spiritual healer years ago. anyways. as far as the spirit no huge interactions but i did feel a kitty presence randomly come in and i was like there you are.

she is nice she does respond but doesnt go into much detail. as i wanted but still. she did what i asked i guess is the main thing.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
venusian_entity
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
If I could be anything, I would be...: void

I have one of my strongest and closest spirits from Katy. I was wary about purchasing here from the generic descriptions and fuzzy pictures but it worked out well in the end. Customer service was a bit slow for me as she only gave short responses once a day to my questions. You should get to know your spirit as an individual because who they are is not going to match up exactly to the generic description, but I do like the spirit I received from this shop.

Return to “Seller Review”