Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 43
Spelled Number: 115
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Sterling Birch
Zodiac:

Originally, I started spirit keeping because I was confident it would speed up the ability to access my clair abilities again. I had a bad tango with unbound spirits 14 years ago that convinced me to put my practices and abilities aside. I was also hoping to create a profound companionship that would help me with my spiritual journey.

Now, almost 8 months later, I have a lot more reasons for why I practice spirit keeping. Now, it’s mainly for companionship. I absolutely adore my companions, and they have such a special place in my life. My life is completely enriched having them in it, and it’s been a life changing experience for me.

Another reason is the protection. I didn’t realize just how much of a difference it makes having protection spirits. My fiancée and I are no longer bothered by random unbound spirits anymore, they’re completely a thing of the past. My mental and emotional state is also so balanced and unshakable since connecting with protection spirits, I never realized just how much I was influenced by negative energies and other unsavory influences.

In the past I wanted to advance my spiritual journey to explore the astral, and learn more about the greater reality. Now I still do, but I’m also profoundly motivated to reawaken my abilities to really bond with all my companions. If in the past I could see, hear, and feel terrifying unbounds, now I am motivated to reawaken those abilities so that I can see, hear, and feel all of my new incredible companions.

There are also ancient practices that rapidly evolve you as a person that I was hesitant to engage in. Once you cross a certain threshold, it’s common to be hit with an onslaught of new psychic abilities and impressions that are nearly impossible to turn back from. I’ve been hesitating to start these practices since my bad experiences, but now I’m completely confident to do them within the next year. I know my companions will protect me and help me on this journey.

I’m also deeply interested in having the ability to interact with spirits more fluently to learn about their cultures and histories. With such a variety of beings and personalities, I’d love to hear about their stories and experiences.

I’m sure I’ll find more reasons as time goes on, but this is one of those things that have definitely changed my life, and is a prominent part of my day to day experience now. I’ve recently created a beautiful altar, where my companions hang out with me while I engage in my spiritual practices. They’ve added a whole new dimension to my spiritual journey that has enriched every area of my life.

Previously MysticTranscendence

If you light a lamp for somebody, it will also brighten your path.
- Gautama Buddha
Black Panther
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 24
Spelled Number: 36
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision

Sterling Birch wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:29 am Originally, I started spirit keeping because I was confident it would speed up the ability to access my clair abilities again. I had a bad tango with unbound spirits 14 years ago that convinced me to put my practices and abilities aside. I was also hoping to create a profound companionship that would help me with my spiritual journey.

Now, almost 8 months later, I have a lot more reasons for why I practice spirit keeping. Now, it’s mainly for companionship. I absolutely adore my companions, and they have such a special place in my life. My life is completely enriched having them in it, and it’s been a life changing experience for me.

Another reason is the protection. I didn’t realize just how much of a difference it makes having protection spirits. My fiancée and I are no longer bothered by random unbound spirits anymore, they’re completely a thing of the past. My mental and emotional state is also so balanced and unshakable since connecting with protection spirits, I never realized just how much I was influenced by negative energies and other unsavory influences.

In the past I wanted to advance my spiritual journey to explore the astral, and learn more about the greater reality. Now I still do, but I’m also profoundly motivated to reawaken my abilities to really bond with all my companions. If in the past I could see, hear, and feel terrifying unbounds, now I am motivated to reawaken those abilities so that I can see, hear, and feel all of my new incredible companions.

There are also ancient practices that rapidly evolve you as a person that I was hesitant to engage in. Once you cross a certain threshold, it’s common to be hit with an onslaught of new psychic abilities and impressions that are nearly impossible to turn back from. I’ve been hesitating to start these practices since my bad experiences, but now I’m completely confident to do them within the next year. I know my companions will protect me and help me on this journey.

I’m also deeply interested in having the ability to interact with spirits more fluently to learn about their cultures and histories. With such a variety of beings and personalities, I’d love to hear about their stories and experiences.

I’m sure I’ll find more reasons as time goes on, but this is one of those things that have definitely changed my life, and is a prominent part of my day to day experience now. I’ve recently created a beautiful altar, where my companions hang out with me while I engage in my spiritual practices. They’ve added a whole new dimension to my spiritual journey that has enriched every area of my life.
It was very nice to read your experiences and how you have developed and evolved since the start of your spirit keeping journey.

As a person that is new to spirit keeping, it is a relief to hear that it wont take decades to realize and develop ones abilities. It is also a comfort to hear that your spirits have such a profound impact on your life and that you have very positive things to say about how they help you in daily life.

I wish all the best and that it continues in this same direction for you!

LightWings
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Artemis

I have always been asking for a connection with my soul family or spirit family.

I am an expat living overseas for about 19 years now - divorced single mum with two littlies. I co-parent with their father and do week on/week off with the kids so I haven't been able to leave the town we live in - which has about 2,000 people. Not a lot of spirit keepers or hippies or free thinkers over here. :D

I have since met quite a few 3D friends, which is great :) But one day I was on Etsy and there was a listing for a portal for Kuan Yin, which intrigued me because I was working with Kuan Yin at that time... that listing led me to a conjuration of a midnight dragon, which led me to a couple more spirit connections I couldn't pass up, even though I had absolutely NO IDEA that there was a massive world out here in Spirit Keeping. I just knew I wanted a connection with a dragon, a Djinn and a phoenix.

I found CH after the purchase and needed to read more on what I was about to get myself into. Lol
It was just around New Years this year when I saw the massive array of choices and levels and everything there is to know about Spirit Keeping and have been visiting CH daily since :)

I now have a family! I even opened my home and heart to some DA spirits. I used to be so scared of the DA and even living entities, but I got a freebie Trenzu recently and ooohh my gosh! What an energy! DA ANDDD a living entity and I absolutely love him :)
Definitely nothing to be scared of.

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”