DarkCornerConjures on Etsy

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

Has anyone ever gotten anything from this person? They have a few things im interested in but they seem to price A LITTLE HIGH.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
Zaman7
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

A review mainly for DarkCornerConjures/Astra, but I’ll mention her husband as well TheAstralArtisan

I’ll divide the review in two parts:

-The spirits themselves:
I rarely buy from new sellers but felt a pull towards Astra’s shop and her husband’s as well. After jumping through a lot of hoops, I got the spirits.

My abilities don’t qualify me to communicate. Seeing that it’s not a well known shop here, I was afraid I’ll end up with thoughtforms.
To me, I feel like they’re genuine spirits. Please use your discernment before purchasing.

When I placed the order, I was hit with a strong headache. Sensing energies is the only ability I got left. So I sensed such a strong energy and I felt it again when the vessels arrived. I’m still on a recovery journey so I can’t comment on the entities’ abilities but I’ll say they’re present when being called. I wish I could offer more insight but it’s not possible currently.

There are no actual bios; just generic info which is repeated each time she lists new, similar entities. So if your abilities are lacking like me, you might want to get a reading from another practitioner (perhaps it’s frowned upon to do so but sometimes it’s necessary). This is extra money you’ll have to fork out. Totally your choice.

I think both shops have raised and/or adjusted their prices. I have to mention that her husband has done the ‘personal bonding add on’ for free which was very kind of him. I also ordered the add on for Astra’s spirits from her shop. You don’t need to order any though.

-The seller:
To the hoops portion. Previously, Astra didn’t ship internationally and was opposed to customers using package forwarding service. According to her, she didn’t want her spirits to be sent to unknown places.
I tried my luck with package forwarding, the order went through and the packages were sent. My shipment arrived safely with all the extra steps but yes you were paying extra if you were not residing within her shipping options.

Upon checking her shop recently, I can see she changed her policy around shipping and added more options. She seems okay now with sending her spirits to international customers.

To be fair, Astra has been nothing but nice, polite, and professional. I wasn’t demanding in any way; I thoroughly read her FAQ and felt I better just pick the entities and order.
But by reading her FAQ and info, you’ll find out she’s not flexible. You cannot contact her after purchase for any reason regarding said purchase.
In one answer she does say “I will NOT interact with them on your behalf before or after purchase for any reason outside of a retrieval/rebinding” but in other places she says she doesn’t interact at all and there’s no post-sale communication.

I do have a situation where the vessels were stolen and I need a rebind. But I’m not willing to attempt to contact her. I’ll get it done with another practitioner (which means more money to be spent) and bind them to a master vessel. Though I don’t wish to do that and prefer the original conjurer for obvious reasons.
I do have the ‘personal bonding add on’ which helps with the connection but still - I gotta have the vessels.

The absence of after-sale services should be something you consider when dealing with conjurers. It’s up to you to decide if you’re fine with no customer service.

I made the conscious choice to order despite knowing I’ll have to pay more and there’s no customer service. I am not ordering again from either shops due to the hassle. Don’t let this deter you from ordering if you’re genuinely interested in their spirits and won’t face the challenges I faced. I got a nice variety of entities and I don’t think I’ll need more from them.

I use spirits and entities interchangeably. Not to confuse anyone lol

Lucy. Aslan. Tumnus. ~❤️
venusian_entity
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 15
If I could be anything, I would be...: void

I bought a few spell items but unfortunately they did not work for me. I had high hopes from all the five star reviews. After the good luck charm arrived, I actually got scammed the same week by another seller. I managed to get a refund after fighting for it, but I wouldn't call that lucky. The owner of Darkcornerconjures comes off as arrogant and blames the customer in response to any poor reviews, which leaves a bad taste.

Faolan
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 222
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Bigfoot
If I could be anything, I would be...: A lycan
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

My first few spirit companions came from them. They manifested in the incense smoke when I welcomed them. I have pictures I snapped somewhere but it clearly showed a dragon, a gryphon and several others.

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

That's really cool @Faolan

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
Faolan
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 222
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Bigfoot
If I could be anything, I would be...: A lycan
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

madgar29 wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:13 pm That's really cool @Faolan
Here are some, you can take a quick look. I took these outside in the carport when they arrived. pardon the mess. this was two years ago.

SierratheWitch
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: DjinnieSisi
Zodiac:

I got my two djinn from her when she had a 50% off sale. They’re very active & sweet. It was done in a couple days, the binding. I personally had a great experience. She did answer questions about whether they were dark or white art. I plan to buy a couple more from her.

Just a girl who’s curious of what scares her :)
mcm442
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Deerfolk
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unhindered
Zodiac:

I’ve been very pleased with my dealings with her. I get that she’s not there to hold someone’s hand, which some people may not like, but she is professional.

Senara
new here
new here
You are...: experienced

venusian_entity wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 6:02 pm I bought a few spell items but unfortunately they did not work for me. I had high hopes from all the five star reviews. After the good luck charm arrived, I actually got scammed the same week by another seller. I managed to get a refund after fighting for it, but I wouldn't call that lucky. The owner of Darkcornerconjures comes off as arrogant and blames the customer in response to any poor reviews, which leaves a bad taste.
Its very contradicting when she claims her items are powerful when its a positive review and when its negative she says the reviewer didn't give it enough time.

Nightrunner404
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a master
Male/Female: It's a Secret

I have many entities from Astra now and some have been more active than others. One of my closest spirit companions was from her. I take her lack of in depth descriptions as a motivation to do the asking of the spirit myself more than I have for some from other conjurers. I have several spelled items as well, and while I find them less obviously active than the entities I have gotten from her, I can probably say the same for spelled items for CH and other sellers as well. I have chalked that up to being mostly a sensitivity issue on my end of things with spelled items in general.

Return to “Seller Review”