Understanding 'Levels' of Magic

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

For certain individuals, certain tools or enchantments are immediately and immensely powerful. For others, they are not. For others still, they are semi effective. Usually the difference is in level of experience, and commitment to the process of the magic.

The mistake some people struggling to advance make is to purchase advanced enchantments, things that sound remarkable but are far from what they can already achieve, and think that there will be a sweeping overhaul of their capability by now possessing this enchantment to match where they most want to be.
You can work with magic outside of your level of capability, but you need to meet it midway - and that can mean more dedication than you bargained for. Especially when it is a magic that does not manipulate your free will, you are going to need to willingly lean into it, and it may demand a lot of you.

Some magic is for everyone, of any level, because there is the ability to grow with it. Some magic is labeled for experienced or advanced only, because if you're not at an experienced or advanced level already with that arena of magic you may never get anything out of it - it is dependent on your commitment to it. An adept knows how to apply and make the most of advanced magic. There's no elitism to this fact; even very gifted people from birth do not necessarily understand or know how to hone and expertly direct their skills. Anyone, whether you consider yourself gifted or not, needs to keep these things in mind when working with magickals.

Because they are not yet at the level of capability, they must take more time with the enchantment, and commit to a path of growing toward its promise.

Most of the time enchantments that are more advanced or need to be adapted to, will first act to guide the individual on understanding the nature of the power they are seeking, before the person can truly develop upon the power. The understanding of it is foundational to exercising it. Someone without the level of experience needed to work with advanced bindings is going to see most initial breakthroughs with the magic where it comes to revelation and perspective, things that need shifting in the mental space.

Others may have already met the capabilities represented by a spell, or have at least come to a thorough understanding of their nature via the mental space, and this is why the spell functions so remarkably for them in more complex or directed pursuits - facilitating breakthroughs in manifestation and experience, because most breakthroughs have already been made in revelation and perspective.

Consider this before investing in any binding. A talented practitioner creates magic that will work for everyone, but it does not mean it will work for everyone the same way, and there are clues as to how these bindings will work for you if you are realistic with yourself.

This is mainly about when you are scoping out spell bindings such as those offered by CH or other masters of their craft.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Nightrunner404
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a master
Male/Female: It's a Secret

This is extremely insightful! Thank you.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Thank you.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Riswan
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Thank you this was extremely helpfull

Zaman7
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Used to be guilty of this. I’d purchase advanced rituals or expensive entities in hopes it will suddenly transfer my abilities to a higher level. I had this bite me in my butt - consequences are not nice :/

I’m now putting the effort to read as much as I can, learn, absorb information, and slowly trusting myself to start applying what I’m learning. I know it’s a journey and could be very long but I know it’s worth it. I’m so much invested in my path this time.

Bookmarked as a reminder. Thank you as always.

Lucy. Aslan. Tumnus. ~❤️
Black Panther
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 24
Spelled Number: 36
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision

Thank you very much for this insight!

Redregon
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unknown as of yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

Excellent insight and I do appreciate the emphasis on making sure the conditions are there for the spell to manifest. Often something I've seen when spells go awry or just don't manifest (when it's not a matter of lack of faith in one's power) it's because they did nothing on the material realm to help the conditions for said spell to manifest.

It's a bit like a spell to get a job. You can't just do the spell and do nothing and expect the dream job to land in your lap. You have to set up the conditions (in the case of a "dream job" spell, it's networking with people, keeping one's skills sharp, making sure the applications are in on time, etc.)

Moonchild Eliana
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A goat dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 5:51 am For certain individuals, certain tools or enchantments are immediately and immensely powerful. For others, they are not. For others still, they are semi effective. Usually the difference is in level of experience, and commitment to the process of the magic.

The mistake some people struggling to advance make is to purchase advanced enchantments, things that sound remarkable but are far from what they can already achieve, and think that there will be a sweeping overhaul of their capability by now possessing this enchantment to match where they most want to be.
You can work with magic outside of your level of capability, but you need to meet it midway - and that can mean more dedication than you bargained for. Especially when it is a magic that does not manipulate your free will, you are going to need to willingly lean into it, and it may demand a lot of you.

Some magic is for everyone, of any level, because there is the ability to grow with it. Some magic is labeled for experienced or advanced only, because if you're not at an experienced or advanced level already with that arena of magic you may never get anything out of it - it is dependent on your commitment to it. An adept knows how to apply and make the most of advanced magic. There's no elitism to this fact; even very gifted people from birth do not necessarily understand or know how to hone and expertly direct their skills. Anyone, whether you consider yourself gifted or not, needs to keep these things in mind when working with magickals.

Because they are not yet at the level of capability, they must take more time with the enchantment, and commit to a path of growing toward its promise.

Most of the time enchantments that are more advanced or need to be adapted to, will first act to guide the individual on understanding the nature of the power they are seeking, before the person can truly develop upon the power. The understanding of it is foundational to exercising it. Someone without the level of experience needed to work with advanced bindings is going to see most initial breakthroughs with the magic where it comes to revelation and perspective, things that need shifting in the mental space.

Others may have already met the capabilities represented by a spell, or have at least come to a thorough understanding of their nature via the mental space, and this is why the spell functions so remarkably for them in more complex or directed pursuits - facilitating breakthroughs in manifestation and experience, because most breakthroughs have already been made in revelation and perspective.

Consider this before investing in any binding. A talented practitioner creates magic that will work for everyone, but it does not mean it will work for everyone the same way, and there are clues as to how these bindings will work for you if you are realistic with yourself.

This is mainly about when you are scoping out spell bindings such as those offered by CH or other masters of their craft.
I use and provide angelic magick as a living. I work with the 72 angels of Shem HaMephorash and the 36 angels of the Decans. This type of magick doesn’t override freewill, but it does influence heavily. I recently did a spell for a woman to dominate and win a legal battle. Within a day of finishing the spells I did for 3 consecutive days, the other party “changed” their mind and gave her the deal she wanted. It’s pretty powerful magick. I can do bindings as well, but again it doesn’t override free will. So, bindings are more tricky and the success rate isn’t as high as my other spells. Angelic magick doesn’t use materials, it’s considered High Magick. So, the power comes from my emotion and doing the spell at least 3 times to make the spell binding. I’m also currently learning candle magick, but I don’t know much about it yet. I don’t know if you can do binding spells with candle magick. And now I’m learning as much as I can about being a spirit keeper. I’m hoping the azure dragon I purchased from CH will lend some of their power to my spell work.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Moonchild Eliana wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 8:01 pm
Vipera aspis atra wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 5:51 am For certain individuals, certain tools or enchantments are immediately and immensely powerful. For others, they are not. For others still, they are semi effective. Usually the difference is in level of experience, and commitment to the process of the magic.

I use and provide angelic magick as a living. I work with the 72 angels of Shem HaMephorash and the 36 angels of the Decans. This type of magick doesn’t override freewill, but it does influence heavily. I recently did a spell for a woman to dominate and win a legal battle. Within a day of finishing the spells I did for 3 consecutive days, the other party “changed” their mind and gave her the deal she wanted. It’s pretty powerful magick. I can do bindings as well, but again it doesn’t override free will. So, bindings are more tricky and the success rate isn’t as high as my other spells. Angelic magick doesn’t use materials, it’s considered High Magick. So, the power comes from my emotion and doing the spell at least 3 times to make the spell binding. I’m also currently learning candle magick, but I don’t know much about it yet. I don’t know if you can do binding spells with candle magick. And now I’m learning as much as I can about being a spirit keeper. I’m hoping the azure dragon I purchased from CH will lend some of their power to my spell work.
Hello @Moonchild Eliana , just curious when you say, you work angel magic and with the SCHEMHAMPHORAS, what exactly do you meant by it? Do you work with tarot cards or Kabbalah knowledge? How do you apply this kind of magic to make a spell?

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

LightWings
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Artemis