Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cambion
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I was plagued with the sense, last night, of their being something... untoward in my home; sensing things moving out of the corner of my eye. Reflecting back, it was probably just general tiredness combined with some of the more shadowy spirits in my keep moving around.

Honestly, I doubt anything unwelcome would have made it past the sheer number of protective spirits and entities, anyway...
Still, it was left with me curled up in bed, clasping my Courtwind's vessel close, seeking assurance and protection that he would see off anything.

V answered, both in the warmth of his vessel and his presence in the room, in my mind's eye, he showed himself as his typical knight/crusader/paladin, looming by my bed, but he was just far bigger and stronger than I'd ever seen him before, his wings slightly spread out and radiating waves of golden light. The sight was one of love and reassurance. I don't think he really cared if there was anything there or not, I think he was simply concerned and wanting to help.

It was like being wrapped in his wings, like a blanket of comfort had settled over me, and getting to sleep was easy.
Sometimes, I have woken up to find V cuddling me. I had asked him if he could wrap his wings around me, too.
He responded, in his rumbling voice, in a very stern but dry tone;
"MY WINGS ARE NOT PREHENSILE."
I love him, so much, he was one of my very first spirits.

"Make no mistake... The Dead are not silent." - The Sorrow.
"Why do you entrust the days of your life to those who do not have your best interests at heart?" - Ifrit King N.
Gray Mongrel
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 26
Spelled Number: 20
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf
My magical/paranormal name...: Starling Dandelion
Zodiac:

I love angel spirits and it's lovely to hear about your experiences as well. My angels do things similar to this, it was a lovely read!

> she/they - enby <

8*8 Spirits
Star Angel, Astral Angel, Diwata Faery, Star Faery, Drac, Amphithere Dragon, Pearlscale Dragon, Psy Vampire, Gryphon, Volkh, Fylgia, Caladrius, Centicore, Hallow Hound, Kitsune, 3 Guides, 2 Wild Kingdom
8*8 Living Entities
Indigo Unicorn, Traherect, Marshaltuk Soulmate, Falwer-Niamstrum Soulmate, Uvok Twin, Ghiseul Twin
Zaeryliss
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Angels are such awesome spirit companions to have! I’m glad yours was able to comfort you. I’ve had similar experiences with mine, and it always warms my heart to hear stories from others with angels in their keep. :8)

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

i have several courtwinds their personalities are vast. I love them all of course one guy is very quiet and serious kinda guy. where my first CH companion courtwind she is fiesty but also funny. very playful. i love all my angels. wa and da. living and spirit.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
Yunapiper
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: WA/DA
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me
Zodiac:

My angels are so loving. I am so grateful to have them help me see I am kind and holy and am a good person. They inspire me to be want to be my best through them being them.
Last edited by Yunapiper on Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

You don't need a reason to help someone ^^

Return to “Angels”