Reviews on The Inky Cauldron

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
RosieSweets
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 263
Spelled Number: 261
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just what I am
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Adrastea Caliban
Zodiac:

Hello! I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with The Inky Cauldron shop on Discord? They've recently reopened, and I haven't spotted any negative feedback, but I'd love to hear about anyone's experience with them.

https://discord.com/invite/CXqk4vtD

My Beliefs are based on experiences and frequent confirmations with other practitioners. My experiences & beliefs are not an attack on yours.
  • Always look into things you hear from others yourself, not everyone is honest or sane.
  • Humans are well known for their adaptability and ingenuity, you have everything you need within yourself.
  • If it's cheat sheets you seek, know that your peers may give you all the answers, but who says those answers are correct.
Stargazingwanderer
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 10
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I was fortunate to stumble upon The Inky Cauldron from a friend's introduction and I'm glad I did! Tiz is an absolute delight. She is knowledgeable and always there to answer questions, provide guidance, and help in any way she can. I appreciate her and her willingness to help and provide her services. And she's quick in replying and completing her services in a timely manner. If you're looking for someone with skills in this particular field, she's the one!

Return to “Seller Review”