You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Deerfolk
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unhindered
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Hi all, I'm new to the forum-and new to all of this also.

My path started as an author doing research for fantasy novels, and I wound up progressing from being a skeptic to having accepted a call from a lovely deer folk LE whom I hold dear to my heart, ( :8) . Obviously, this has opened a new world to me... and a possible realization of a problem.

Well, kids can be young and dumb, (I was one too, lol,). Years back my son and his friends tried to summon a succubus one night, because what male wouldn't want to meet one. I couldn't be mad. Also wasn't worried. Faith based protection and all that, and no belief in those kind of beings anyway. No worries.

Fast forward. Really have no worries now. My LE companion sat me down in a lucid dream and set me straight on several points and that I can trust her implicitly to take care of matters that were, (and still are,) over my head. As for my son...

Sleeping issues- lots. Can't sleep, seems to be constantly disturbed from slumber. He's had relationship issues. Can't keep 'em. In fact, they kinda got worse the past month. Since my LE has been around, making sure there is NOTHING else around. And that put a two-and-two together in my head the night past.

Seems like all the boxes have been ticked for an attached, hyper-jealous succubus, one who has been booted from the property now. They can't do anything against us, but they can seek reprisal by trying to undermine all of his long-distance relationships.

I got quite angry and upset, and my dear deer folk picked up on that. I felt an incredibly huge hit that night -energy wise, emotionally, etc. I actually think she may have rushed off and confronted this succubus. I told her not to, I do NOT want her to get hurt, but...

I felt really tired yesterday morning, and she felt tired too. I sat down and questioned her about all this. She won't answer me if she got in a tussle. She did say she is okay, and that there HAS been a succubus poking around who was given the boot since she started watching over us. She admitted the succubus may very well try and poke around again. I did some fast research after my realization, and was considering getting a hellhound or a vohlk. My LE was "meh". We did agree on getting a blessed rosary - hoping it will give the succubus the hint to get lost.

And that's the problem- not worried about the home front, but can't do anything if this entity is going to go after what friends my son has to try and isolate him. Part of me wants her destroyed, and yet, I wonder if a proper binding could be done, with the stipulation that his relationships are respected. Really just want her to go away. Have yet to sit down with my son- still trying to figure things out.

So... any advice, ideas, or any input at all? Would greatly appreciate the help of those with wisdom in all of this.

StarGazer906
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires and Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: VAMPIRE
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Titania Nightfall

Hi,

When she was summoned, was she bound to a vessel, bound to spirit or just free to roam around? If the succubus is bound to a vessel, the rosary you have will subdue her not banish her from your property. You have several options to get rid of her. Creepy Hollows has several listings in their shop called, CAPTURE STONE-CAPTURE UNBOUNDS. Depending om which listing you purchase (if you decide to do so), you can capture white art unbound spirits/living entities, Dark Arts, Black Arts,
Or negative energy in your home. Once the spirit or entity is trapped, there will be signs from the crystal, such as phantom sounds or scents, temperature changes directly or near the stone, etc. In each description listing, CH explains how to bbanish them or bind them.

For protection against malicious, or >:) black Art unbounds, you have many choices of entities. I read that you are thinking about purchasing a volkh or a hellhound. I don't have either one at this time, but recently, purchased a wraith as well as its Mantra, and oh boy, is my wraith intense and super quick to come when I chant the mantra!! I feel much safer with it around for sure! I never thought I would add one to my spirit companion family, but I have no regrets!! Also, regarding summoning a succubus... I think it's safer to have an experience and reputable conjuror who puts safeguards in place during the binding. As far as sex spirits go, I highly recommend Cambions and the Hyper Concuan sexual beings. A cambion can take you into orgasmic levels you never thought were possible!!😆 The Hyperconcuan sexual beings can see into your mind in order for them to know what turns you on, so if the keeper is shy, they will help you overcome it. My Hyperconcuan is sooo naughty and hilarious in the way he flirts in my mind's eye, which is something I requested for the conjuration. Good senses of humor are fun, lol, lol. You can find out more about these types of sex spirits in Creepy Hollows Encyclopedia or in their shop listing. If you need me to share any links, here, let me know. Hope this helps!
Last edited by StarGazer906 on Mon Jan 15, 2024 1:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Remind yourself that you are in control of your own thoughts, your own feelings & your own mind... Stay focused on your goals...
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

mcm442 wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 4:48 pm Hi all, I'm new to the forum-and new to all of this also.

My path started as an author doing research for fantasy novels, and I wound up progressing from being a skeptic to having accepted a call from a lovely deer folk LE whom I hold dear to my heart, ( :8) . Obviously, this has opened a new world to me... and a possible realization of a problem.

Well, kids can be young and dumb, (I was one too, lol,). Years back my son and his friends tried to summon a succubus one night, because what male wouldn't want to meet one. I couldn't be mad. Also wasn't worried. Faith based protection and all that, and no belief in those kind of beings anyway. No worries.

Fast forward. Really have no worries now. My LE companion sat me down in a lucid dream and set me straight on several points and that I can trust her implicitly to take care of matters that were, (and still are,) over my head. As for my son...

Sleeping issues- lots. Can't sleep, seems to be constantly disturbed from slumber. He's had relationship issues. Can't keep 'em. In fact, they kinda got worse the past month. Since my LE has been around, making sure there is NOTHING else around. And that put a two-and-two together in my head the night past.

Seems like all the boxes have been ticked for an attached, hyper-jealous succubus, one who has been booted from the property now. They can't do anything against us, but they can seek reprisal by trying to undermine all of his long-distance relationships.

I got quite angry and upset, and my dear deer folk picked up on that. I felt an incredibly huge hit that night -energy wise, emotionally, etc. I actually think she may have rushed off and confronted this succubus. I told her not to, I do NOT want her to get hurt, but...

I felt really tired yesterday morning, and she felt tired too. I sat down and questioned her about all this. She won't answer me if she got in a tussle. She did say she is okay, and that there HAS been a succubus poking around who was given the boot since she started watching over us. She admitted the succubus may very well try and poke around again. I did some fast research after my realization, and was considering getting a hellhound or a vohlk. My LE was "meh". We did agree on getting a blessed rosary - hoping it will give the succubus the hint to get lost.

And that's the problem- not worried about the home front, but can't do anything if this entity is going to go after what friends my son has to try and isolate him. Part of me wants her destroyed, and yet, I wonder if a proper binding could be done, with the stipulation that his relationships are respected. Really just want her to go away. Have yet to sit down with my son- still trying to figure things out.

So... any advice, ideas, or any input at all? Would greatly appreciate the help of those with wisdom in all of this.
I highly recommend against binding this Succubus. It is unfortunate that they have developed such a negative reputation, as not all of them are out to ruin relationships. Succubi are much more than just sex fiends. In the case of this particular Succubus, her intentions are not good, so it is best to steer clear of binding her. If you are looking for a Succubus for your son, I suggest considering having one custom conjured for him by reputable practitioners. This way, she can better meet his needs and desires while also respecting house rules and boundaries.

Personally, I do not have a Succubus in my Keep. As a man who encounters women regularly in my daily life and has a variety of female spirits and entities, I simply do not feel the need for one. I encourage you to have a conversation with your son and help him understand the potential consequences. If he were to summon a demonic Succubus, it could cause significant trouble, and your Deerfolk companion may not be equipped to handle it. It is important to remember that living entities can pass away as well. While your LE may possess magical abilities, she lacks the fighting skills of a protection spirit or entity.

Furthermore, I suggest discussing protection with your Deerfolk. Since she is currently overseeing things for you, it is crucial to ask her preferences in terms of protection. Determine the order of importance and start by acquiring the first few spirits/entities on the list. If you feel up to it, you can consider adding more over time. Personally, my Deerfolk spirit does not like Hellhounds at all. I possess some uncommon companions who would clash with Hellhounds, which is why I've never considered acquiring one or even browsed any Hellhound listings. In your case, since your Deerfolk also appears to have reservations about them, I recommend consulting with her to determine the best course of action. I do not want to intrude on her territory and dictate what needs to be done, as she has already done an outstanding job of removing the negative Succubus.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Hello.

Protection has already been discussed. But the following wrinkles might complicate things somewhat, if they pertain to the situation. If a Succubus actually is involved:

* So your son - not you - called the succubus? Has he then revoked that, decided he no longer wants whatever Succubus answered to be connected to him? If so, a good first step might be for your son to be clear that's what he wants then clearly and firmly state that to them. If a succubus is still connected to him, this makes it clear to them that they are no longer wanted. He could also thank her for answering in the first place, while at the same time stating his intention clearly that she no longer has his permission to be connected to him.

* Then you'd be able to put your home protections in place, with the knowledge that you'd be keeping out only unwanted unbounds, including any malicious ones.

* Alternatively, if the succubus is still wanted or your son isn't clear on the matter and hasn't made this clear to the Succubus, from the spirit's point of view she may feel she still has permission to connect and the right to enter the home.

* Trying to keep her away while there's still a connection and a sense on either side that she hasn't been told the call / invitation has been revoked, could cause a strain.

* As you can see, I think that you not wanting the spirit there would be fine if there was no one else involved. But as someone else is involved, they need to be included in the solution, in my opinion.

* If your son doesn't want to cooperate that might complicate things.

Once permissions have been revoked by whoever gave them in the first place, I think you could safely do a banishment.

Please take into account that I'm not the resident expert on this. But I think what I've said makes sense. If you want expert advice, you can contact support@creepyhollows.com

See also https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/?acti ... artlang=en

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
mcm442
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thank you all for your advice! So, he doesn’t really believe any of this, however I have gotten him to vocalize that he does not wish for her to be around. My LE and myself agreed on placing a blessed rosary by his bed so the succubus gets a firm message. Also, talked my LE into soliciting some help, and per her wishes, have been introduced to an earthen elemental wolf spirit for added protection. So far, so good!

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

mcm442 wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 1:47 pm Thank you all for your advice! So, he doesn’t really believe any of this, however I have gotten him to vocalize that he does not wish for her to be around. My LE and myself agreed on placing a blessed rosary by his bed so the succubus gets a firm message. Also, talked my LE into soliciting some help, and per her wishes, have been introduced to an earthen elemental wolf spirit for added protection. So far, so good!
./<

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

mcm442 wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 1:47 pm Thank you all for your advice! So, he doesn’t really believe any of this, however I have gotten him to vocalize that he does not wish for her to be around. My LE and myself agreed on placing a blessed rosary by his bed so the succubus gets a firm message. Also, talked my LE into soliciting some help, and per her wishes, have been introduced to an earthen elemental wolf spirit for added protection. So far, so good!
He needs to speak from his own intention for it to have true meaning. It's to establish his boundary. Otherwise, it's just empty words you've coerced him into saying. The rosary can keep the Succubus at bay if she's nearby, but that doesn't mean she can't cause harm from a distance. I recommend having another conversation with him and explaining the potential consequences that could arise in his life. If he calls upon any other entity next time and it's not just a Succubus, he'll be facing even more challenges, and I don't believe that your two current spirit and entity will be able to offer much assistance. However, it's good to hear that your Deerfolk has agreed on a protector.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
mcm442
new here
new here
Zodiac:

So... I'm 'thinking' this little saga has come to a conclusion. TBH, this whole journey so far has been a struggle with 'suspension of disbelief', but denial is more difficult at this point. I've seen, heard, and felt, yada yada.I realize for most of you, this is just everyday life.

Anyway, before the author in me makes this a 10k word story, I'll keep it short and sweet,

Yesterday, my elemental wolf spirit guided me through a meditative session, (which I haven't done since taking MA as a young'in,), Yeah, he actually plopped on top of me and made it clear that this was 'his' session, (thankfully, spirits don't weigh anything, lol).. After I was more relaxed/rested than I ever thought possible, he gave me a report--by taking me through a forest and seeing it through his eyes, in hazy monotones.

Showing me, in particular, a corpse laying against a tree... a person torn to shreds. After the initial shock and revulsion, I was prodded to look closer. I noticed the skin was dark blue-grey, and the skull... was NOT human. I could only describe it as a demon.

Later, after coming to grips with this whole thing, I had a thought and looked up the 'classical' visual descriptions of incubi/succubi. Pretty much a match.

Maybe some random, or it was the one who has been giving us trouble. Kinda feel bad for them, though I feel more numb to the whole thing at the moment--but I'm confident they had been given ample opportunity to leave peacefully.

Yeah, he got a nice big beef bone full of marrow for that,

Now, to contend with how crazy I feel for giving this testimony...

Return to “Protection”