acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Any experiences with this one as well ? https://shop.creepyhollows.com/OUR-NEW- ... ENTER.html

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

The link doesn't work for me, but I do have a Power and control center orb on the way to me. Is this the same one as the link you provided? I can share experiences here after working with it for a while. Do you have this orb?

🦇🖤ABCHANCHU🖤🦇
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

:p)
Sysygy wrote: The link doesn't work for me, but I do have a Power and control center orb on the way to me. Is this the same one as the link you provided? I can share experiences here after working with it for a while. Do you have this orb?

This is so late but I would love to hear your experience with it so far c: I have this piece yes. I’ve just revisited it this morning and I had some very interesting dreams and insight with it. And I woke up with it in my hand so it was kinda cool. Though I’ve lost the code words to it, I think it works intuitively a bit.

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)

Dreamerunknown
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret

:@
Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Hi Aries 👋
I forgot about this thread. Hope you are well 😊
I have been working with the orb every day. I love orbs and tend to gravitate to them when in the shop. I have two new orbs coming , one being the hurricane orb, which I'm excited to use on my beach meditations. I have a big bag filled with all my orbs that I take with me to the beach every day to charge them in the sun and ocean energy. This helps me to connect with the spell too.
The command orb is usually the first one that I summon, and which code word I use depends on what I'm working on. If I'm doing a lot of energy work, cleaning, or working with spirits/entities I tend to use the command and control codes. When I'm going deep into transmutation , accessing ancient knowledge or shifting large things, I use the others as well.
I noticed a difference using the orb. But I have to stay conscious of it. It tends to enjoy working silently , almost as if it doesn't want to disturb waters. When I connect with it and give it commands also, telling it to work in a certain way or what to do, then it feels strong and noticeable. Otherwise it works quietly in the background.
My orbs stay in a mesh silk bag. Yesterday I brought the orb into the ocean water with me, I was cleansing my energy and vessels by bathing in the waves and the orb really heated up and went to work during all of it.
I like involving my orbs with my surroundings, nature and natural energy sources, as it seems to make them work stronger.

🦇🖤ABCHANCHU🖤🦇
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Sysygy wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 7:19 pm Hi Aries 👋
I forgot about this thread. Hope you are well 😊
I have been working with the orb every day. I love orbs and tend to gravitate to them when in the shop. I have two new orbs coming , one being the hurricane orb, which I'm excited to use on my beach meditations. I have a big bag filled with all my orbs that I take with me to the beach every day to charge them in the sun and ocean energy. This helps me to connect with the spell too.
The command orb is usually the first one that I summon, and which code word I use depends on what I'm working on. If I'm doing a lot of energy work, cleaning, or working with spirits/entities I tend to use the command and control codes. When I'm going deep into transmutation , accessing ancient knowledge or shifting large things, I use the others as well.
I noticed a difference using the orb. But I have to stay conscious of it. It tends to enjoy working silently , almost as if it doesn't want to disturb waters. When I connect with it and give it commands also, telling it to work in a certain way or what to do, then it feels strong and noticeable. Otherwise it works quietly in the background.
My orbs stay in a mesh silk bag. Yesterday I brought the orb into the ocean water with me, I was cleansing my energy and vessels by bathing in the waves and the orb really heated up and went to work during all of it.
I like involving my orbs with my surroundings, nature and natural energy sources, as it seems to make them work stronger.
I’ve noticed it’s been helping me a lot recently. It is a very interesting orb indeed. I was wondering if you could post the code words (there’s an add an image button on here)

I do notice quite the in depth connection I feel when I meditate and I feel I’m instantly connected to everything. I believe I suddenly get insight on self as well as it gives me very interesting info in dreams as well. I believe it’s helping with several things all at once which is very impressive. Thank you for responding !

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

I apologize that it took me so long. I had the codes memorized, (and didn't know how to spell them properly to write them)
and since then the knowledgebase had been taken down lol so it took me forever to find this text in my 90k PDF book files lol

I realllllly miss the knowledge base. 😅

•Command•
Activate - Pegren (Peh-Gren)
Deactivate - Opisi (Ah-Peh-Zee)

•Control•
Activate - Fumiri (Foo-Mee-Ree)
Deactivate - Qibba (Key-Bah)

•Morphing•
Activate - Zimar (Zee-Mar)
Deactivate - Yelta (Yell-Tah)

•Extreme Change•
Active - Ceza (Kay-Zah)
Deactivate - Illa (Eel-Ah)

•Ancient Power•
Activate - Pugah (Poh-Gah)
Deactivate - Lynega (Leh-Neh-Gah)

🦇🖤ABCHANCHU🖤🦇
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

@Sysygy this was fenn so useful for me too. I lost this pdf activation code for this purchase of mine too. Thanks for sharing it.

Sysygy wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 5:00 pm I apologize that it took me so long. I had the codes memorized, (and didn't know how to spell them properly to write them)
and since then the knowledgebase had been taken down lol so it took me forever to find this text in my 90k PDF book files lol

•Command•

•Control•

•Morphing•

•Extreme Change•
Active - Ceza (Kay-Zah)

•Ancient Power•

300✨Aster💫Jupiter

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 10:14 am @Sysygy this was fenn so useful for me too. I lost this pdf activation code for this purchase of mine too. Thanks for sharing it.

Sysygy wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 5:00 pm I apologize that it took me so long. I had the codes memorized, (and didn't know how to spell them properly to write them)

•Command•

•Control•

•Morphing•

•Extreme Change•
Active - Ceza (Kay-Zah)

•Ancient Power•
You're welcome 😁
I'm working on getting better about organizing my stuff, since the knowledge base isn't available anymore. I've written them all by hand now and am caught up finally lol

🦇🖤ABCHANCHU🖤🦇

Return to “Spells/Spellwork”