Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mars

I received my spirits this summer. I have 3 DA spirits focused on protection and vengeance. I have not been able to sense them nor communicate with them effectively.
I say effectively, because I will ask a question via pendulum and I will get an answer, but then it's not always accurate. I have given them house rules, and permission and request to act without limits, as long as 2-3 specific people, and animals, are not harmed. In regards to protection and vengeance.
I have asked them to above all protect me with whatever offensive means necessary, no limits beyond the house rules.
For the last 6 months, I have been targeted and stalked by someone.
Finding that out was hard, because I was left vulnerable and unaware, and my spirits did not protect me. I also can’t seem to connect, despite doing exercises with them.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Mars08 wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 7:56 pm I received my spirits this summer. I have 3 DA spirits focused on protection and vengeance. I have not been able to sense them nor communicate with them effectively.
I say effectively, because I will ask a question via pendulum and I will get an answer, but then it's not always accurate. I have given them house rules, and permission and request to act without limits, as long as 2-3 specific people, and animals, are not harmed. In regards to protection and vengeance.
I have asked them to above all protect me with whatever offensive means necessary, no limits beyond the house rules.
Finding that out was hard, because I was left vulnerable and unaware, and my spirits did not protect me. I also can’t seem to connect, despite doing exercises with them.
Many protection spirits operate subtly, making their presence difficult to perceive for those with less developed senses. Regarding your use of a pendulum, it's important to note that while communication with it can be accurate, various factors may introduce inaccuracies. The primary factor contributing to inaccuracy is the influence of your subconscious mind. Even those who are adept at telepathic communication with their companions may struggle to separate their subconscious thoughts, leading to confusion during pendulum sessions.

It's essential to recognize that your protection spirits have indeed been looking out for you, as evidenced by your continued safety over the past six months or so. What makes you so certain that you've been targeted or attacked? If indeed someone has threatened or harmed you, is this an individual known to you in real life? If so, it would be prudent to seek assistance from authorities such as law enforcement. While your protection spirits can aid in guiding this person away from you, patience will be required for this process.

You may not be fully aware because your communication skills are still developing, and that's okay. It's not your fault. Maybe your companions have tried to talk to you about this several times, but you haven't been able to understand or hear them. You have three protection spirits, you say, but are they truly meant for protection? Or have they been assigned/tasked that role without being suited for it? It's like asking someone with no knowledge of sword fighting to protect you - it's not the most effective approach.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
jonmadden91
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 66
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
My super power would be...: Super speed

Another inaccuracy for me is the length of time it takes for the spirit to give an answer. If Its going to be a 3 hour discussion for a yes or no answer. My white arts spirits would rather give me a false answer "no" which may temporarily make me upset but quickly find out the correct answer just by goin through the activities normally.. For an example I am being stalked and targeted. I say hey is it safe now Am I still being targeted. They say no and I go merrily skipping on my way and I finally run in to the enemy stalking me at the grocery store which helps me call the authorities. They answer every question when its looking out for my best interest and not putting me in harms way. Sometimes I'll clarify and say is this something that may take a few hours for me to divine and divinate and its faster to easier to go with the flow and trust they'll protect me. THey'll clarify and telepathically say yes that is exactly what I/we mean. Etc. My spirits generally dislike yes or no questions for this reason sometimes the truth can actually do more harm than good.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Mars08 wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 7:56 pm I received my spirits this summer. I have 3 DA spirits focused on protection and vengeance. I have not been able to sense them nor communicate with them effectively.
This may help... viewtopic.php?f=259&t=63512&p=672825&hilit=task#p672825

Also, until you're pretty experienced it may not be a good idea to place much emphasis on what you think the pendulum is telling you. And maybe not even when you're experienced - you can just note pendulum results as one more source of information. They are notoriously unreliable - until you've reached the point where your communication skills are solid.

You don't say how you know you're being 'targeted and stalked by someone'.

Was it via the pendulum? If so, don't panic. Take the normal practical safety precautions anyone needs to in today's world. Don't abandon your common sense based on one or two uncertain pendulum readings, if that's why you're feeling vulnerable.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

Disclaimer: I can only talk through my personal experience, so take this considering it is a subjective experience, some other keeper may have had totally different experiences.

Working with many protection spirits for several years has taught me not to rely only on protection spirits for this kind of matters like protection from ill-intentioned people, this because spirits can act on the physical world till a certain point only, and there are some events that they can not stop from happening. Your spirits might have helped in other ways that you did not notice and might have helped you avoid other worse things from happening. In few words do not assign 100% of responsibility of your protection to spirits, use your own common sense and intelligence and any other means of protection you have to protect yourself first. And I restate what @Lewk said, pendulum is not always the most accurate communication tool. Good luck with your journey, I hope you get rid of the stalker!

Anonymously anonymous
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner

My experience is similar to @Lux and completely agree. I would also like to add that time moves differently in the physical, and sometimes it takes time to reach us. The protection and other things. This is not always the case but it can happen from time to time.

Adair Lasair Bán
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics & Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself

I agree with @Lux and @Anonymously anonymous - the best protection is multiple forms of varying types of protection.

“May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit
Whyme
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 1
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Looks like you got good answers here. I do agree that you should make a report with the police. Even if they can't do anything right now, at least they have it on file about your situation that builds up a case against whoever is stalking you.

I want to say something about divination based on my own experience. I used pendulums for many years and found out that pendulums can act up for various reasons. Not all spirits and living entities like to use pendulums. Some of them prefer tarot. Others prefer meeting in the astral and if you're doing that when you're sleeping, it comes across as dreams. If you have two or more companions who want to respond to your questions via a pendulum, they might "fight" over who gets to use your pendulum. This argument might be because they're excited to answer your questions. That's a pretty good way to get inaccurate answers. If that's what's happening with your pendulum, you might want to specify who you're talking to and have only that one respond via a pendulum. That should remove the confusion.

I hope this helped and good luck.

Life is more amazing when enriched with spirits. <3
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Whether or not you can communicate with the spirits effectively has nothing to do with the efforts they are actually making to communicate with you. Spirits are guiding many, many people and not everyone believes in them let alone makes the effort to connect. So your attempts at connection are bound to be hit or miss, and are overall irrelevant to the influence the spirits actually have on your life.

If you're being stalked by someone and there is physical evidence of this, go to the police.
It's already been said here but I am reinforcing it; the spirits are operating on levels you have no idea about. Having spiritual connections does not negate the possibility of bad things happening on the physical realm. You've no idea what has been prevented because of these connections. Whatever has gone on, is left because it needs to be dealt with through alternative means to the spiritual.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde

Return to “Spirit Tasking”