Physical Immortals

Resources and links to information on immortals from various cultures.
Gray Mongrel
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 26
Spelled Number: 20
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Starling Dandelion
Zodiac:

DrakeKnight wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 6:07 am
Lewk wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 3:57 am
Have you read the links in my post yet?

I second Vipera's advice too.
I'm going over them now but haven't finished them yet.

Regarding Vipera's question, yes I have. They seem to skip passed the "breathing helium in a plastic bubble for 2h30m" and go straight to "psychological help". Even though I'm perfectly willing to do it again in a test setting.

So I will would really prefer to avoid getting locked up for a hundred years.
I don't think you'd get locked up for a hundred years. You should try to get some psychological evaluation and treatment just to rule it out. I can't do you any harm.

> she/they - enby <

8*8 Spirits
Star Angel, Astral Angel, Diwata Faery, Star Faery, Drac, Amphithere Dragon, Pearlscale Dragon, Psy Vampire, Gryphon, Volkh, Fylgia, Caladrius, Centicore, Hallow Hound, Kitsune, 3 Guides, 2 Wild Kingdom
8*8 Living Entities
Indigo Unicorn, Traherect, Marshaltuk Soulmate, Falwer-Niamstrum Soulmate, Uvok Twin, Ghiseul Twin
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

DrakeKnight wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 6:07 am Regarding Vipera's question, yes I have. They seem to skip passed the "breathing helium in a plastic bubble for 2h30m" and go straight to "psychological help". Even though I'm perfectly willing to do it again in a test setting.

So I will would really prefer to avoid getting locked up for a hundred years.
Nowadays because of the danger of suicide, most available helium bottles in retail have oxygen mixed in to prevent that. At worst you have trouble breathing and get headaches but you won't die.
It's hard to get pure helium outside of industrial sources who don't usually sell to private persons.
So there is that.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
DrakeKnight
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: All Powerful
My magical/paranormal name...: Azareth
Zodiac:

[image][/image]
Aprophis wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 12:57 pm Nowadays because of the danger of suicide, most available helium bottles in retail have oxygen mixed in to prevent that. At worst you have trouble breathing and get headaches but you won't die.
It's hard to get pure helium outside of industrial sources who don't usually sell to private persons.
So there is that.
Luckily France doesn't give a damn.

DrakeKnight
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 3:57 am Have you read the links in my post yet?
ok I've finished the two. The link about "you are not human" wasn't very revealing, but the Nakia one did strike me because of two things that resonated with my own experience:
Over the years and many lives lived she had at time felt close enough to a few to tell them the truth and she said none of them believed her; they thought she was kidding or became angry or truly concerned she was possessed or losing her mind. Eventually she stopped trusting any spouse or lover to tell them and confined herself to sharing only with the people who could understand.
I've felt that same thing whenever I've tried to discuss my situation because even though I'm trying to find other to talk to, people always assume I'm trying to "show off" or being a lying egotist/narcissist. So I usually end up closing myself off for years at a time (hell even in this place, I'm taking advantage of the anonymity).
We know a few immortals and each of their immortal punishments are different in ways, always stemming from a great act of defiance.
The "Defiance" part really hit home for me. Since it WAS a disagreement that got me down here in the first place (took me decades to remember what it was).

The only major difference from her experience (aside from time obviously) is that my "death" worked just like my attempts at astral projection. I'll start to feel myself go, then SNAP right back fully awake and alert (after all in both cases it would imply leaving my body).

Suffice to say I would very much like to meet her.

DrakeKnight
new here
new here
Zodiac:

First, sorry about the duplicates. The phone showed the posts pending approval but not the web version so I ended up submitting it multiple times. I can't find how to have them deleted outside of reporting them... If someone knows a moderator and want to remove them.
Gray Mongrel wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 11:10 am I don't think you'd get locked up for a hundred years. You should try to get some psychological evaluation and treatment just to rule it out. It can't do you any harm.
Either they'll think I'm crazy, or they'll think I'm lying. 2 days after I did it I spent two hours with a shrink because someone at work ratted me out (I was just trying to die in peace. Bad enough I confirmed all those times I casually walked off drowning and being hit by cars weren't dumb luck, but now I have them on my ass).

Years ago I went to a shrink for over 6 months. I picked him because his gf was part of the esoteric community so he had the most chance of not trying to send me to visit the men in white coats with the comfy room.

Frankly I was more angry at the end, because after all that he ended up confirming he couldn't help me.

Same with my doctor. She is part of the community so she accepts my physiology and happily prescribes things that should have killed me by now (one painkiller should have destroyed my liver years ago based on the dosage alone, so only she will prescribe it).

Speaking of, since my helium bubble, I've noticed my alcohol tolerance has shot through the roof :'D

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

For once, the immortal beings from Earth won't openly discuss their existence or seek out others on a forum. They have the power to connect with immortals from different realms, so even if you don't know anyone on this plane, other immortals will come to your aid because they recognize that you are one of them when you reach out. Just wanted to let you know.

Another important point is that we exist in a metaphysical realm where everything revolves around energy. When you first arrived here in 2015, you left behind an energy imprint that remains unchanged to this day. However, I don't sense any signs of immortality in your energy. It might be worth considering a psychological evaluation to explore other possibilities. There could be a rare condition in your body that makes it more resilient to physical impacts, but it doesn't necessarily mean you are immortal.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
DrakeKnight
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Tarvos wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 3:33 pm For once, the immortal beings from Earth won't openly discuss their existence or seek out others on a forum. They have the power to connect with immortals from different realms, so even if you don't know anyone on this plane, other immortals will come to your aid because they recognize that you are one of them when you reach out. Just wanted to let you know.

Another important point is that we exist in a metaphysical realm where everything revolves around energy. When you first arrived here in 2015, you left behind an energy imprint that remains unchanged to this day. However, I don't sense any signs of immortality in your energy. It might be worth considering a psychological evaluation to explore other possibilities. There could be a rare condition in your body that makes it more resilient to physical impacts, but it doesn't necessarily mean you are immortal.
I know about the realm we live in better than you think. I regained most of my memories since I last visited this place.

I considered resilience for everything including walking underwater back to the lake shore as at the time I was a kid a panicking so I couldn't be sure I had in fact breathed or not (until I did it again in a pool a decade later).

But 99% pure helium in a bubble cleared of all oxygen with not a single side effect of any kind (the closes was the point during the first bottle where I felt the bottom of my lungs burn for a minute, was going, going, then back to 100% and never anything after that). Second bottle, nothing at all beyond the chipmunk voice.

The closes side effect was actually when I restarted breathing air after I left the bubble, and that was only a mild headache.

Also not to put to fine a point on it but, from the very text linked right here in this discussion:
Over the years and many lives lived she had at time felt close enough to a few to tell them the truth and she said none of them believed her; they thought she was kidding or became angry or truly concerned she was possessed or losing her mind. Eventually she stopped trusting any spouse or lover to tell them and confined herself to sharing only with the people who could understand.
Does that not sound remarkably like what you're doing?

Not like I haven't had this same conversation before hundreds of times over the years. Ironically the only two people to realize I was telling the truth was my ex because she has lived with me for almost a decade and saw everything for herself, and an atheist of all people because she saw what I used for my test in full detail.

Anyway, the post is here, if another wants to find me they have all they need right here.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

DrakeKnight wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 1:09 pm Luckily France doesn't give a damn.

Tbh, I wouldn't trust anything sold on amazon to be pure, after all it's marketing. If you had gotten it from a manufacturer, I would believe it. Nitrogen is the way to go.
The only reason for me to believe your immortality would be:

-having stabbed the heart, bled out and survived
-having cut off the arteries in the neck either with a blade or pressure (and I don't mean just until blacking out) and survived
-becoming pizza by jumping off a high building and surviving

Maybe also surviving an hour in carbonmonoxide/dioxide, but yeah.
Everything else might just be a lot of luck and with that amount of luck you should start playing lottery.
DrakeKnight wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 3:59 pm The closes side effect was actually when I restarted breathing air after I left the bubble, and that was only a mild headache.
Just like what I said would happen if it's mixed with oxygen.
DrakeKnight wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 3:59 pm Also not to put to fine a point on it but, from the very text linked right here in this discussion:
Well, tbh, it's quite a big and unbelievable claim, right? Especially since here on the forum when people talk immortals it's mostly gods which are insubstantial entities in the end.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

Also I want to add, I'm not suggesting or advocating anything. This is purely my opinion on what would be irrefutable proof of immortality for me.

Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

DrakeKnight - we all want the best for you & your journey. It would not do any harm to be evaluated by a medical professional, at least you would have some guidance either way. We do not want you to do anything harmful to yourself to prove your immortality to anyone. I echo the sentiments of others who have posted here that Immortals would reach out to you directly, they would be unlikely to reveal themselves publicly on the board.

I am locking this thread as I believe the discussion doesn't have any positive momentum from here.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER

Return to “Immortal Information and Cultures”