Cutting energetic ties with someone pls Help !

Gray Mongrel
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 26
Spelled Number: 20
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Starling Dandelion
Zodiac:

Magnolia wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 2:23 pm I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble with an ex :( I'm sure that makes things uncomfortable for you. It's never easy when you break-up with someone and there is still any form of attachment between you. He may have been part of your life story, but that doesn't mean he has the right to continually invade your space. In any cutting tie spell or ritual, it's about reclaiming your space and feeling confident in yourself.

There are a few things you could do to help alleviate the energy connection.

1. If you feel comfortable smudging, and you don't have any kind of sensitivity to sage, you can do the following:

With the smudging stick smoldering, gently pass it back and forth across your body, and recite:

I cast away all of your power around me, (say ex's name)
In cleansing rite of action, I dissolve your ties
You shall not dwell around me, I claim my space
Your presence is not welcome here

Once recited, you should pass the smudge stick through your home, and especially in any areas that you both frequented. You can then extinguish the sage. I recommend taking a few moments for cleansing thoughts and positive affirmations for yourself.

2. If you have any photos of him, or you write his name out on a piece of paper. While tearing the photo or paper in half, recite:

All ties between us are revoked
You are not welcome in my space
No longer any bonds hold us together
Your ties dissolved and I am cleansed
Reclaiming my singularity

Then, in a fire proof/safe container, burn the photo or paper. When the burn is complete, blow the ashes outside, or dissolve them in water and dispose.
Tysm @Magnolia for your reply and this amazing ritual, I will be performing it as well since as I mentioned in my post on this thread I've also seemed to have some ties uncut with my ex. Even if I still believe it's partly a psychological phenomenon, It would definitely not hurt to perform this as well. Thank you!!!!!

> she/they - enby <

8*8 Spirits
Star Angel, Astral Angel, Diwata Faery, Star Faery, Drac, Amphithere Dragon, Pearlscale Dragon, Psy Vampire, Gryphon, Volkh, Fylgia, Caladrius, Centicore, Hallow Hound, Kitsune, 3 Guides, 2 Wild Kingdom
8*8 Living Entities
Indigo Unicorn, Traherect, Marshaltuk Soulmate, Falwer-Niamstrum Soulmate, Uvok Twin, Ghiseul Twin

Return to “General Questions”