Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Darkness Elemental
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Naggath

So from what I’ve observed from my own bindings and others is that most people recover earth borne vampires, meaning they were once humans and lived on this rock with us. I am aware they are definitely not the first in the multiverse but I am curious if they really looked all that well…vampire-like as humans or did they just look like anyone and they were merely different on a more subtle spiritual level.

I ask this as I’m quite sure physical more “supernatural” creatures don’t even exist on this world anymore or are so few In number you’re more likely to win a lottery before seeing one.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Draz’Khal wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 2:42 am So from what I’ve observed from my own bindings and others is that most people recover earth borne vampires, meaning they were once humans and lived on this rock with us. I am aware they are definitely not the first in the multiverse but I am curious if they really looked all that well…vampire-like as humans or did they just look like anyone and they were merely different on a more subtle spiritual level.

I ask this as I’m quite sure physical more “supernatural” creatures don’t even exist on this world anymore or are so few In number you’re more likely to win a lottery before seeing one.
They look like any other Vampire.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Adair Lasair Bán
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics & Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Personally, I've never really understood the fascination with meeting a "real vampire." Part of me believes it would most likely not go down as one would like to imagine (there is too much fantasy-based ideology of what real Vampires should be like vs what one would actually be like, as well as the fact that they would likely be entirely different in their approach compared to spirit companions) and the other part of me is just simply content having Vampire spirit companions and genuinely not remotely interested in the "real deal" lol. There is nothing good to gain from it, in my opinion.

“May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I really do not know, if they are around us at all in our century. But I think, even back in their lifetimes they most likely looked and lived like anyone living today. Chances are they would not wanted to reveal themselves & they mystery but I do think, other vamps would recognise each others as vampires. Otherwise they would have not established clans and societies in the past. My interpretations are heavily based on Ash 's Vampires book. But also, reading up on every single one of mine, their write ups is a strong indication that they have had a covered but very ordinary looking life to outsiders.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Nightrunner404
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a master
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Yeah my understanding is that they would be very much ordinary looking in most cases. I find that to be the case with a lot of entities that in the past integrated within human societies. They at least had the ability to appear as a normal human would.

I agree with @Adair Lasair Bán. I much prefer them as spirit companions but maybe that is just because I find the energy connection with my companions pleasant and find human interaction less pleasant.

Satella
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

Athough, I cannot say too much as well they are very private and even to me I only had minimal interactions with them on earth directly at this time. I do have several companions which are vampire entities from the “earth”, something to remember is that not all entities which say they are from earthen realm are living on earth, in my experience some entities group realms which are very adjacent to us as being within our overall energy plane but infact their physical bodies are not on earth directly. This just might be a clarification issue or terminology they use when communicating with their conjurer. But the ones that do live on earth itself are extremely private, they have always met me when I was younger, particularly when I visited Europe and other places as a child, never directly but they felt me around. I never had a pull to an earth based vampire entity which has not felt my energy before. Afew are my ancestors and others are just ones that grew interest with me when feeling my energy at a young age. I have a decent experience with vampires and I noticed entities usually have a agenda when they feel strongly about someone, doesn’t mean it’s a bad thing, just keep that in mind they are of duality and have their own goals.

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Vampires that have lived on this Earth were not all once human. Some are turned, others are muddled blood, pure blood, halvers, etc. Humans haven't been around all that long in comparison.

Within that grouping there are many different types. There are many 'humanoid' types that evolved to look more like us and interbred with humans later on. Earlier types look different, some interbred with different beings, and there are differences depending on the variation of race. Spider vampires and Bat vampires are two of the ancient/fountainhead types that most sanguine and psy vampires have evolved from in context of what info CH has shared before and what I have found consistent in my work as well, so right away you see a distinction in what those who have lived here look like.

Many vampires therefore can appear with little difference from us in how they'd evolved and adapted to the changing climate, but there would always be aspects that set them apart - especially if there is little to no dilution of vampire blood with human blood. They were not different on only an energetic or spiritual level, they have totally different needs and are adapted totally differently than humans are to this plane, but can blend in - mostly - as their lineage evolved and became diluted - or in the case that a successful turning had occurred of human to vampire. The finer details I have learned I would not share on an open forum out of respect for that knowledge, but I think this answers the question suitably.

TL;DR There is a lot of diversity among the vampiric races and how they had evolved, while some became extinct, and other bloodlines became diluted over time to the point where they don't resemble the vampire in truest form in 'modern day', and can blend in more easily to humankind.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I agree with Adair, I'm not convinced that I'm part of the mainstream fascination with vampires. Lol. It seems like there is an overwhelming number of vampire movies and TV series, and as humans, we are drawn to the idea of having their extraordinary abilities, captivating looks, and irresistible charm. However, it's worth noting that these Vampires resemble the ones from different realms. I've had a few past lives as a Vampire, and although I enjoy a good vampire chick flick, I generally avoid anything involving enchantments or vampire abilities. So there's that.

Talking about diluting their blood with human blood takes us into a completely new realm. I am in full agreement with what Vipera mentioned on this matter. Furthermore, the higher the dilution with human blood, the less they will resemble a vampire and more like a human, even without any physical manifestation. Therefore, one might perceive them as "ordinary looking."

Contrary to what was said, these Vampires do not blend in, they have their own guilds across the world, depending on the type you encounter. I won’t confirm or deny much of what was said to avoid revealing too much information. However, I wholeheartedly agree with Satella that these Vampires are extremely private. I don't believe they have an agenda when they call on you or express strong feelings about you, it could simply be that they are drawn to your energy signature, and that is all.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!

Return to “Vampire”