Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: London
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Cordelia

I have had negative experiences with the following shops claiming that they did not get my order, despite me even showing them bank statements. Etsy confirmed they did get the money and ultimately my bank did refund the money.

-Mystic Treasure Finds (I purchased 3 dolls)
-Haunted Stairway (1 doll)
-Spooky Muse (1 doll) that was OVER $500!!

Hitthuginn
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 110
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cleopatra Djinn

While I've never done business with any of those sellers, the specific nature of your negative experience being common to all three of them (as well as all of those being on Etsy specifically) makes me wonder if you might be experiencing an issue with the platform rather than all of these independently trying to spin the same story on you. I work in tech, and that problem could possibly be the result of some sort of session issue with the online transaction.

Regardless, it's good that you were able to get your money back and unfortunate that you had those experiences.

Nightrunner404
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a master
Male/Female: It's a Secret

I have been banned on Etsy many times purely because as a cybersecurity person use a VPN for most if not all my internet traffic. And Etsy does not play nice with VPNs. This last time I think they must have added a note to my account or something because finally it seems to have stopped.

They have a lot of "automated" security measures around transactions, and you could very well be triggering one of no real fault of your own. I would try ordering them again if it was purely a transactional issue and the shop owners did not receive an order. Being an Etsy shop isn't all daisies and roses all the time though, Etsy can be a problematic platform in general.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

cuppanina wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 11:33 pm I have had negative experiences with the following shops claiming that they did not get my order, despite me even showing them bank statements. Etsy confirmed they did get the money and ultimately my bank did refund the money.

-Mystic Treasure Finds (I purchased 3 dolls)
-Haunted Stairway (1 doll)
-Spooky Muse (1 doll) that was OVER $500!!
Although I'm not particularly working in tech, I consider myself a passionate hoarder (lol) and have made quite a few purchases from various Etsy stores. In my experience, I've noticed that using a foreign bank can sometimes lead to a slightly unpredictable system, particularly when it comes to the receiving end - the sellers. I also share the same sentiment as Nightrunner404 regarding this matter. Additionally, if you happen to be using a VPN, you may face the unfortunate consequence of being kicked off the site, just as I did. Lol.

That being said, I must mention that I have encountered similar issues with CH, but mainly because their system was undergoing some changes and coincidentally, I made my purchases during that period. It wasn't necessarily indicative of any fault on the part of the shop itself. I haven't personally bought anything from the Etsy shops you mentioned, so I cannot provide any commentary on them. However, I urge you to keep these factors in mind while conducting business with Etsy shops.

On a separate note, I've noticed that you exclusively keep spirit dolls. As an alternative approach, you might consider reaching out to reputable sellers and requesting them to bind a spirit to a vessel. Then transfer the spirit to a doll that you purchase. This way, you can eliminate any potential problems that may arise at the Etsy end of the transaction.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
cuppanina
new here
new here

I actually don't keep only spirit dolls, however, I am new to that so that's what I've been sharing most!

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 386
Spelled Number: 74
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: The Winter Witch
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna Lysithea
Zodiac:

Hello @cuppanina

Having a haunted doll myself as I've stated before with "H" being incredibly active without having to transfer her at all, I can say in your case the doll itself would be the vessel to the spirit. (I believe that having the spirit put into another vessel only to have to put it back into another doll you have to additionally purchase would be an unnecessary step in my opinion because if the doll has a spirit & the spirit chooses to respond then there will be signs, some incredibly subtle that you might not always notice.) ☃️

What I suggest is asking any seller you wish to do business with questions before you adopt from them then if they say they never got the order question them further about if it's an issue with their store alone or the website because if other customers are having issues then it's something that needs fixing on their or the website's end. I've gotten additional spirits with vessels from that website too since I adopt very very frequently with no problems with transactions at all so I don't think any vessel or the website itself is the issue with what's been happening in your case because all the practitioners I adopt from on there have been amazing. 🌝

*>*

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi
cuppanina
new here
new here

I am looking to learn to bind spirits myself because honestly it just feels a little wrong to be purchasing spirits who have their own feelings, idk

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 386
Spelled Number: 74
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: The Winter Witch
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna Lysithea
Zodiac:

@cuppanina, While learning to bind spirits yourself is okay, as someone who has never been a conjurer with no interest in becoming one let me just give my thoughts on this. I have well over 300 companions and always will adopt every calling I receive. A calling to me tells me that the spirit wants to be bound. Yes spirits have feelings but any experienced and good conjurer including CH only does a binding if the spirit consents first meaning the spirit comes through that is willing to be bound to that particular keeper when the custom conjuration occurs & the same goes for prebounds good conjurers make sure they want to be bound so even though yes the spirits have feelings, there's nothing wrong with the bindings done by others as long as they are experienced and the spirit consents.❄

Experience being my next point. I have absolutely no experience conjuring whatsoever. I do however know about being a community keeper of both WA and DA spirits & entities. I know how to effectively meditate, use my tarot deck, & pendulum too. (Even with those things I only communicate with my spirit family & unbounds I personally know of. 🧛🏻‍♀️)

As I said it's fine to want to learn to do bindings but before you go down that path inviting more companions into your place, I personally feel that you need to get the situation with your dolls under control first. Learn how to cleanse and protect your space while conjuring because if you don't know what you're doing you could invite in unknowingly spirits and entities that aren't kind so please be careful & please research more on how good bindings include spirit's consent also, but if you really want to start conjuring now I suggest this. ☃️

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/conjure- ... rself.html

*>*

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi

Return to “eBay/Etsy/Bonanaza/Website Auctions & Listings”