Bloody Skies of Fate

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Zaman7
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

On 27/28 April 2021, I placed an order for a ritual/working called ‘Nigrum Sanguis Baptismus‘. The listing mentioned a write-up. This working involves a demon and something similar to baptism and a pact so knowing what will happen is crucial. My astral senses weren’t crystal clear naturally. I can't do it at will.

I contacted SoF/Astra and I got some of my questions answered. Yes some. Communication seemed off from the beginning. Their writing style was hard to decipher too.

I placed an order, a day later I was informed the ritual was done. I didn’t feel anything but that’s not an issue as a lot of times I don’t feel the workings being performed.

I asked when should I expect the write-up and she said she doesn’t typically do them. It was right there in the listing itself. If there was no write-up, I wouldn’t have ordered. She did agree eventually to do one after two weeks and said it’ll be 1-3 pages long.

I contacted her after two weeks on 15 May 2021. She reiterated that she usually doesn’t offer write-ups and that she had some health crisis (all the while I received regular emails of their sales and offers). But said she’ll do it anyway. This was alarming as this is a working with a demon and involves offerings and servitude. This didn’t seem to faze her.

On October 5 2021, I received an email that my Order #10663 has been completed. And nothing more. No word about the demon, name, info, what the entire exchange was all about and ways to work with them plus their offerings.

I still have screenshots of the exchange. I wouldn’t recommend them. Here ends the official review.

You can skip the following text -

From May till October, why didn’t I pursue more info? It’s around that time that my psychic abilities got severely affected. I was consumed with fixing my problem and searching for answers.
It took me some time to think of listing the working, rituals, healing sessions etc with various practitioners that I had done and see if the problem is related to them. It was absolutely embarrassing when explaining my problem that I had to admit that I underwent a ritual but I don’t have any info at all. I never mentioned SoF by name because I know reputable practitioners don’t like to comment on other’s work and methods.

Until one day I accidentally sent the original list without omitting the names. This practitioner expressed their concerns regarding SoF for reasons I’ll not disclose. They focused on removing whatever was done.
I should note that the pact and the entire reason I decided to go through the working was enhancing my psychic abilities. And they severely deteriorated and shutdown after the working was done. The work could be the reason or not — still won’t recommend them.

Lucy. Aslan. Tumnus. ~❤️
BloodDragon
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Astra
Zodiac:

This ritual would not be the cause of what occured. Also it's not a pact with a demon whatsoever. They assist in the ritual from my understanding. Making a pact involves much MORE than what that does. I don't sell pacts with demons whatsoever because they generally require a sacrifice for something that makes the exchange not worth it. It is simply a form of baptism. Which baptism are symbolic of rebirth, awakening and more. Also this product was not mine thus I would not have been responsible for your write up. Blaming me when I don't even do this isn't right nor fair. That falls under my partner and he is no longer a part of my shop at all. All his listings are no longer there. It even states in the listing that it you are responsible for the devotion and doesn't state we decide the demon in the listing. Next off it gives examples of what people have offered and what shouldn't be offered in the listing information. That was just a Halloween listing and the beginning that your claiming is hard to read and understand is a poem writen by demon to enhance the listing and put emphasis where it was a event listing. I stated I don't do write ups because that is not MY work. I dont offer things like that. When you have a Christian baptism do you make a pact with Their God???? No you don't you devout oneself its like a promise. If you didn't do your part of this then you never completed it. Also going to another practitioner who knows absolutely nothing of Demons work or mine is not going to be very fruitful and I highly doubt they actually removed anything because you didnt complete anything. I didnt send anything to you. We shared a work email. There are disclaimers in regards to this. I refuse to be held responsible for what your accusing me of. My Communication is never off, idk what you mean by that the chat on the website glitches at times as for the writing style without elaborating on that it is extremely hard for others to understand what you mean. Also you stating this now when you got that from demon 2 years ago...

Zaman7 wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 5:21 pm On 27/28 April 2021, I placed an order for a ritual/working called ‘Nigrum Sanguis Baptismus‘. The listing mentioned a write-up. This working involves a demon and something similar to baptism and a pact so knowing what will happen is crucial. My astral senses weren’t crystal clear naturally. I can't do it at will.
I contacted SoF/Astra and I got some of my questions answered. Yes some. Communication seemed off from the beginning. Their writing style was hard to decipher too.

I placed an order, a day later I was informed the ritual was done. I didn’t feel anything but that’s not an issue as a lot of times I don’t feel the workings being performed. I definitely wouldn't of been the one doing this as it was right after I had a TIA Stroke...I was in the Hospital from almost dying due to sepsis. Which I told you in messages same with stating it was demon work. All answers you recieved were from him!

I asked when should I expect the write-up and she said she doesn’t typically do them. It was right there in the listing itself. If there was no write-up, I wouldn’t have ordered. She did agree eventually to do one after two weeks and said it’ll be 1-3 pages long.

I contacted her after two weeks on 15 May 2021. She reiterated that she usually doesn’t offer write-ups and that she had some health crisis (all the while I received regular emails of their sales and offers). But said she’ll do it anyway. This was alarming as this is a working with a demon and involves offerings and servitude. This didn’t seem to faze her.

On October 5 2021, I received an email that my Order #10663 has been completed. And nothing more. No word about the demon, name, info, what the entire exchange was all about and ways to work with them plus their offerings.

I still have screenshots of the exchange. I wouldn’t recommend them. Here ends the official review.

You can skip the following text -

From May till October, why didn’t I pursue more info? It’s around that time that my psychic abilities got severely affected. I was consumed with fixing my problem and searching for answers.
It took me some time to think of listing the working, rituals, healing sessions etc with various practitioners that I had done and see if the problem is related to them. It was absolutely embarrassing when explaining my problem that I had to admit that I underwent a ritual but I don’t have any info at all. I never mentioned SoF by name because I know reputable practitioners don’t like to comment on other’s work and methods.

Until one day I accidentally sent the original list without omitting the names. This practitioner expressed their concerns regarding SoF for reasons I’ll not disclose. They focused on removing whatever was done.
I should note that the pact and the entire reason I decided to go through the working was enhancing my psychic abilities. And they severely deteriorated and shutdown after the working was done. The work could be the reason or not — still won’t recommend them.

VanNocturne
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: ...it's a secret!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: ...it's also a secret.

BloodDragon wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 1:23 am Thank you so very much ^_^ I am very glad to hear this 😊 I am going to continue to go back to how I did things before. Once my backlog is finished I plan on completing preconjures and other listings within 24 to 48hours of purchase.

quote=VanNocturne post_id=851137 time=1695860241 user_id=22287]
0x. It's just occurred to me that I haven't updated anyone on my purchase from Astra.

Long story short; I placed an order with Astra July 2022. It took a while for her to get it done, however when she sent me the write up for my custom conjure Spirit I was very impressed! She included a painted picture, as well as a thorough write-up, and two free readings! I'm very satisfied with Astra's work! 0x.
[/quote]

0x. You're very welcome Astra!

Just a quick question, which you can get back to me when you can. I emailed you about having my Spirit Friend bound to my Spirit back in either March or April. I never heard back from you, did you get that email at all? 0x.

|..| Hail Thyself |..|
BloodDragon
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

No I did not recieve the email. I apologize. If you send again I will respond immediately!
VanNocturne wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 6:12 pm
BloodDragon wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 1:23 am Thank you so very much ^_^ I am very glad to hear this 😊 I am going to continue to go back to how I did things before. Once my backlog is finished I plan on completing preconjures and other listings within 24 to 48hours of purchase.

0x. It's just occurred to me that I haven't updated anyone on my purchase from Astra.

Long story short; I placed an order with Astra July 2022. It took a while for her to get it done, however when she sent me the write up for my custom conjure Spirit I was very impressed! She included a painted picture, as well as a thorough write-up, and two free readings! I'm very satisfied with Astra's work! 0x.

Just a quick question, which you can get back to me when you can. I emailed you about having my Spirit Friend bound to my Spirit back in either March or April. I never heard back from you, did you get that email at all? 0x.
[/quote]

BloodDragon
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Our shop also hasn't been Bloody Skies of Fate in years I tried getting this fixed. Once my backlog is finished and my website back up it will be rebranded and going back to what you all knew and loved.

VanNocturne
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: ...it's a secret!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: ...it's also a secret.

0x. Okej, I will email you tonight! 0x.
BloodDragon wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 6:18 pm No I did not recieve the email. I apologize. If you send again I will respond immediately!
VanNocturne wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 6:12 pm

[/quote]

|..| Hail Thyself |..|
BloodDragon
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I have now got a really good schedule tactic ongoing to ensure order quality and accuracy as well as orders completed in a timely manner. Due to my partners sickness many of his orders were refunded. I now run the shop alone. I have a sale going on that is 50% off. We have to move because our landlord wants to evict us but also we need to be closer to my partners doctors. Any sales help. Also I now go by Iris this is my preffered name.
Brightest Blessings
Astra

Hypersmash
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A
Zodiac:

So, update after the past year I have received some of my orders, and I have to say, they are still top notch in their craft. It sucks to hear that these past years haven't been treating them well. Honestly I would buy again if I received everything, but I'm still waiting.

BloodDragon
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I want to thank everyone for their patients that they have shown us over the last couple of months. I have been dealing with my grandma dying, been in the hospital myself and had my partner undergo an emergency surgery as well as had storms interfering with signals. I also have a spinal injury that I have been undergoing treatment for. I also do work and am a college student. I absolutely wanna thank our customers publicly for all Patience and consideration they have shown. I was in a car wreck as well and now tax season is upon us. I am working on orders now that I can move around again. /.\ \/ *>*
Thankfully
Iris

Maxia
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Did the website close down?