new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I have been reading all the pages of this topic, and as I was reading your experiences, I thought, someday I would like to have these experiences. Suddenly, I saw in my head the image of two beautiful concuans, as if they were telling me 'look here.' I found that image and I felt such a strong feeling that I couldn't resist, it was like an explosion of very intense emotions, because of that I joined the club :D and placed that order.

narkhen
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Well, my order for my two beautiful Concuans is complete and I want to explain a little about my experience:

As soon as the order was completed, I noticed their presence because they are doble linked to my Spirit.

I feel their energy soft, fresh, very pleasant, I talked to them for a while I welcomed them, and immediately the action started, they are pure wild passion, I don't like to compare because it would be disrespectful to other sensual entities, but I must say that everything was incredible, the final orgasm was deep and left me breathless in bed without being able to do much more for several minutes. Afterwards I felt a beautiful energy inside me that relaxed me even more.

Every time I call them I feel their presence, I even think I dreamt about them, but I'm not sure about that.

Today while I was driving to work, I thought about them and noticed their presence immediately, I felt something pleasant between my legs, and I had to tell them to please stop because they were distracting me while I was driving.

Playing with them is incredible, and I can't imagine what I will feel when my bond with them improves.

For those who like this kind of entities, I recommend it because it is a unique experience.

Return to “Living Entities”