Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

venusian_entity wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:47 pm I wanted to know what would happen to someone if he only ate food drained of energy. Just like what @mcm442 did.

@mcm442 Thanks for the report! FOR SCIENCE. :]
When you consume food meant for offerings, nothing bad will occur. I don't believe mcm442's one example is accurate when it comes to science. I personally have eaten these offerings plenty of times with no negative effects. In the specific case mentioned, it's likely that his LE Deerfolk tampered with the food by calling names and causing mischief. I agree with Vipera that there are food you're not supposed to eat.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
venusian_entity
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
If I could be anything, I would be...: void

mcm442 wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 6:45 am
venusian_entity wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:47 pm [
I wanted to know what would happen to someone if he only ate food drained of energy. Just like what @mcm442 did.

@mcm442 Thanks for the report! FOR SCIENCE. :]
I will note that I did specify ‘all’ of it. I’m sure if they just took a bite or nibble you probably wouldn’t even notice.

Could also see the basis for being ‘cursed’ for stealing the offerings given to a deity.

Yeah, I have a ‘hold my beer’ habit at times. :)|
Perfect! Sure it's sample size of 1 but it's exactly what I'm looking for and I would love to replicate it with many more test subjects, and over longer period of time, to make it more 'scientific' but short of that, I'll trust your word on it. In Ayurveda, food is said to have Prana (life force) and food drained of Prana would no longer give us vitality.

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”