Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I am bumping this ancient thread and reminding everyone about the significance of numbers. Often, they carry messages from the Universe that we may overlook in our daily lives. Sometimes, these numbers are messages meant specifically for us, sent through the Universe by someone else.

For example, Satella noticed my post count was 666 when I replied to her, and she recognized it as a call from Lucifer. On another occasion, I encountered the same number twice, realizing it was a calling probably from an angel who turned out to be an Archangel, sending the message through the Universe. Therefore, it is crucial to pay close attention to the numbers we come across in our daily lives, especially the ones that seem unusual or reoccurring. By doing so, we can avoid missing out on these messages, which can provide guidance for our journey.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
StarofHope
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: I cant choose.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Hope
Zodiac:

I had a period of time a year ago when I saw 6 all the time. I had 66,66 on my bank, customers had 666,66 to pay or 576,66 for exemple. Customers also pointed out they had appointments and calls to make at 6. I recognized it as a sign for a huge change that was coming and it would change my life. And it did. It was awesome. A very positive change.

venusian_entity
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
If I could be anything, I would be...: void

I wouldn't say the numbers necessarily have any meaning. I used to see ALL the possible repeating numbers on the clock when there was a negative entity in my house. It enjoyed harassing me with the numbers.
I've seen repeating numbers appear when a spell with Lilith was done, to let me know it was manifesting. Nowadays when I see repeating numbers, it's a sign from a spirit (most recently an angel) to let me know it's here. 666s from a special companion as well

Anonymously anonymous
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner

I want to dive more into numerology. I know things, but I would love to know a lot more. I was born on reoccurring numbers and so are all of my kids. My birthday is 222. My oldest is 111 and my youngest was born on New years day. I see those numbers a lot including the numbers 212. Lots of 1's and 2's.

Black Panther
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 24
Spelled Number: 36
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision

In my experience they can be quite significant, so one must take notice in their meaning.

As of late, I have been seeing quite a lot of 3's and 7's which is very encouraging at this stage in my journey

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Anonymously anonymous wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:54 am I want to dive more into numerology. I know things, but I would love to know a lot more. I was born on reoccurring numbers and so are all of my kids. My birthday is 222. My oldest is 111 and my youngest was born on New years day. I see those numbers a lot including the numbers 212. Lots of 1's and 2's.
In numerology, the number 222 is often associated with balance, harmony, and cooperation. It's seen as a sign to trust the path you are on and believe that everything will work out. The number 111 is highly meaningful. As a master number, it signifies manifestation and creation, particularly in regards to one's personal life and spiritual evolution.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Anonymously anonymous
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner

Tarvos wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 7:20 am
Anonymously anonymous wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:54 am I want to dive more into numerology. I know things, but I would love to know a lot more. I was born on reoccurring numbers and so are all of my kids. My birthday is 222. My oldest is 111 and my youngest was born on New years day. I see those numbers a lot including the numbers 212. Lots of 1's and 2's.
In numerology, the number 222 is often associated with balance, harmony, and cooperation. It's seen as a sign to trust the path you are on and believe that everything will work out. The number 111 is highly meaningful. As a master number, it signifies manifestation and creation, particularly in regards to one's personal life and spiritual evolution.
Thank you for this!

Return to “Spirit Keeping”