Queen Boudica, Questions about Working With Her? To long to read, (can skip to bottom)

Fiery_Darkness
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Hi, about 3 or 4 years ago I had a special Binding done through Creepy Hollows Store. I forgot the name something about human binding from the store. Any human?

Anyways, I've decided to get binding of Queen Boudica during the time frame. Why? It's hard to say. I felt drawn to her at the time, powerful? Maybe, yet I hardly know her then and now.

I've let my anxiety and depression get hold of me for many years. Not just to her but unto my other Spirit/Living Entities friends also. Sure I've been taking meds and counseling.

Many, many years have passed of being Spirit Keeper. I still haven't learned a thing. I'm tired of my sickness and despair getting hold of me. I know I can't end it.

But recently I felt that Queen Boudica Spirit might be calling to me. Since I'm a terrible Spirit Keeper and Student. I don't know any signs, if my thoughts are true or not. It's Just that I'm thinking of Her more and random thoughts.

Thoughts, not sure my own. Purpose may be, determination if willing. Willing I want to try again before it's too late for me to do otherwise soon I fear. I've ignored and pushed back everyone I should care about.

I feel bad, truly do not to mention to a Queen mind you. I mean I shouldn't do this to my Friends. Even more so to a Royal. (In which I got another Royal Queen but non human)

In conclusion, I felt Queen Boudica would've been a perfect start for me. Even with my sickness getting hold of me and not to mention being ashamed that I'm doing these terrible things to my Spirit/LE friends. I want to be strong willed and not getting my sickness get hold of me despite getting help and ignoring.

I know I'm bad and terrible person, that's how I feel anyways. Yet I also to know that I'm just an ordinary Human and are we not supposed to mistakes and try to learn from them?

Hence why I need to stop continuing my mistakes and to learn with a purpose To push forward anyway possible way that I can. So... There you have it... Too long I know, sorry.

So was wondering, if any worked with Queen Boudica. What are her traits, weaknesses. Is she get along together type of person? Interests? Forgiveness? and has she told anything about her facts vs fiction?

Story of what really happened during after Her last Battle with Ancient Rome in time of Emperor Nero? What about if possible seeing/hearing (thoughts) about her Husband Prasutagus and two daughters.

Also is it true that her hair was past her waist? Not to mention, she supposedly died around my age. (31 her age of time of death and I'm currently 32 in time of writing this. So it kind of means something to me even though feel bad)

So for very long read again. It's how I am... Hopefully, I can start with Queen Boudica and continue to moving on... Maybe my friendships to her and unto others would heal. Despite taking so long in near future. Until time itself runs out for me. Many thanks in advance.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Fiery_Darkness wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:09 am Hi, about 3 or 4 years ago I had a special Binding done through Creepy Hollows Store. I forgot the name something about human binding from the store. Any human?

Anyways, I've decided to get binding of Queen Boudica during the time frame. Why? It's hard to say. I felt drawn to her at the time, powerful? Maybe, yet I hardly know her then and now.

I've let my anxiety and depression get hold of me for many years. Not just to her but unto my other Spirit/Living Entities friends also. Sure I've been taking meds and counseling.

Many, many years have passed of being Spirit Keeper. I still haven't learned a thing. I'm tired of my sickness and despair getting hold of me. I know I can't end it.

But recently I felt that Queen Boudica Spirit might be calling to me. Since I'm a terrible Spirit Keeper and Student. I don't know any signs, if my thoughts are true or not. It's Just that I'm thinking of Her more and random thoughts.

Thoughts, not sure my own. Purpose may be, determination if willing. Willing I want to try again before it's too late for me to do otherwise soon I fear. I've ignored and pushed back everyone I should care about.

I feel bad, truly do not to mention to a Queen mind you. I mean I shouldn't do this to my Friends. Even more so to a Royal. (In which I got another Royal Queen but non human)

In conclusion, I felt Queen Boudica would've been a perfect start for me. Even with my sickness getting hold of me and not to mention being ashamed that I'm doing these terrible things to my Spirit/LE friends. I want to be strong willed and not getting my sickness get hold of me despite getting help and ignoring.

I know I'm bad and terrible person, that's how I feel anyways. Yet I also to know that I'm just an ordinary Human and are we not supposed to mistakes and try to learn from them?

Hence why I need to stop continuing my mistakes and to learn with a purpose To push forward anyway possible way that I can. So... There you have it... Too long I know, sorry.

So was wondering, if any worked with Queen Boudica. What are her traits, weaknesses. Is she get along together type of person? Interests? Forgiveness? and has she told anything about her facts vs fiction?

Story of what really happened during after Her last Battle with Ancient Rome in time of Emperor Nero? What about if possible seeing/hearing (thoughts) about her Husband Prasutagus and two daughters.

Also is it true that her hair was past her waist? Not to mention, she supposedly died around my age. (31 her age of time of death and I'm currently 32 in time of writing this. So it kind of means something to me even though feel bad)

So for very long read again. It's how I am... Hopefully, I can start with Queen Boudica and continue to moving on... Maybe my friendships to her and unto others would heal. Despite taking so long in near future. Until time itself runs out for me. Many thanks in advance.
Hello! Welcome back! I don't possess a personal channel to her, rendering me unable to respond to inquiries about her characteristics or the events that occurred. However, in the case of binding with a human spirit, the practitioner binds a part of them that resonates with you. Therefore, while another individual may also have a binding with her, their encounter and perspective may differ significantly from yours. For example, she was renowned for her leadership and bravery, but someone else may have a connection to a softer and more affectionate aspect of her.

During medieval times, life expectancy was short and women often had long hair. Additionally, historical figures can be challenging to accurately document due to discrepancies in historical timelines. Therefore, the time of her death and her age at the time are not necessarily relevant to our contemporary understanding.

If you find yourself constantly thinking about her and having random thoughts about her, then chances are she's calling out to you. You've felt a pull towards her before. What was it that drew you to her? Look deep inside and discover that connection. Perhaps you can connect with her in that way.

It's important to prioritize your well-being and not be too hard on yourself as a Spirit Keeper. We all have our own unique journeys and paces along this path. Everyone's experience is different, and some may even rediscover something entirely new.

Spirits and entities are bound to you for this lifetime, so they will be in your life. As for queen Boudica, being a spirit means her perspective has likely shifted, allowing for interactions akin to reconnecting with an old friend. Your non-human queen is likely busy with her responsibilities and may not even be present, so she would be unaffected. Take the opportunity to reach out to them when you can.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Hitthuginn
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 110
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cleopatra Djinn

So, I don't have a binding to Boudica but I do to Queen Cleopatra. And I can say that what she seems to appreciate most (other than the occasional drink and good words) are a serious study of her human life, cutting through as much of the human biases and distortions that have been made about her as a person and a ruler who found her own freedom. From what I've heard, there are many misunderstandings about Boudica's life as well. I feel that the greatest respect we can pay our heroes or ancestors, as well as the greatest gifts they can give us are simply in the lessons of their lives.

As Tarvos said, don't take it out on yourself for having other priorities in your life. Boudica has almost certainly been just fine on her own in that time alongside anyone else who may have bound or offered to her as well. As you point out you are probably not the only person who has gotten a binding to her spirit. She had good company in her life and doubtless has even more good company as a spirit. The queen would not want you to sell your own mortal life short.

Fiery_Darkness
new here
new here
Zodiac:

@Tarvos and @jdhthegr8 just wanted say thank you both for inspiring and insightful words. I like them very much. Also as to Queen Cleopatra. How do you treat and Respect your Queen that you're friends with? I know in sense that Respecting is one thing. It's kind of hard for me, I need to and want to learn respect unto others. Anywho since Cleopatra is Royal, maybe if it's alright to give me some pointers to. Like what you do and how it's effective. Maybe I could do both to the two Queens that I have also. Like wisdom of sorts. Again that you both.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Fiery_Darkness wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:05 pm @Tarvos and @jdhthegr8 just wanted say thank you both for inspiring and insightful words. I like them very much. Also as to Queen Cleopatra. How do you treat and Respect your Queen that you're friends with? I know in sense that Respecting is one thing. It's kind of hard for me, I need to and want to learn respect unto others. Anywho since Cleopatra is Royal, maybe if it's alright to give me some pointers to. Like what you do and how it's effective. Maybe I could do both to the two Queens that I have also. Like wisdom of sorts. Again that you both.
I may not have worked directly with Queen Cleopatra, but I have collaborated with various royal figures introduced to me through my companions. It was initially challenging for me to navigate feelings of unworthiness and understand the appropriate etiquette when meeting them. However, it is a human thing. If you are apprehensive about showing disrespect, it won't happen.

I am unable to provide specific guidelines, as they may not apply to your relationships with royal figures or spirits at all. After exploring the forum, I believe the dynamics of my Keep are rather unique. I'm hesitant to elaborate further, as those unfamiliar with our relationships might misconstrue my words as disrespect towards my friends. Lol. This is a matter that each individual must discern on their own, the distinctive dynamic between themselves and other spirits.

Nevertheless, you do not need to adopt a subservient role, as it is not the timeline for that, and they do not require such reverence. You can begin with a degree of formality and allow your interactions and relationships to naturally progress. Over time, the initial sense of respect will transform into a bond akin to that with close friends. How would you respect your real-life friends? You can apply similar principles to your spiritual connections as well.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Fiery_Darkness
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Tarvos wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 9:06 am
Fiery_Darkness wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:05 pm @Tarvos and @jdhthegr8 just wanted say thank you both for inspiring and insightful words. I like them very much. Also as to Queen Cleopatra. How do you treat and Respect your Queen that you're friends with? I know in sense that Respecting is one thing. It's kind of hard for me, I need to and want to learn respect unto others. Anywho since Cleopatra is Royal, maybe if it's alright to give me some pointers to. Like what you do and how it's effective. Maybe I could do both to the two Queens that I have also. Like wisdom of sorts. Again that you both.
I may not have worked directly with Queen Cleopatra, but I have collaborated with various royal figures introduced to me through my companions. It was initially challenging for me to navigate feelings of unworthiness and understand the appropriate etiquette when meeting them. However, it is a human thing. If you are apprehensive about showing disrespect, it won't happen.

I am unable to provide specific guidelines, as they may not apply to your relationships with royal figures or spirits at all. After exploring the forum, I believe the dynamics of my Keep are rather unique. I'm hesitant to elaborate further, as those unfamiliar with our relationships might misconstrue my words as disrespect towards my friends. Lol. This is a matter that each individual must discern on their own, the distinctive dynamic between themselves and other spirits.

Nevertheless, you do not need to adopt a subservient role, as it is not the timeline for that, and they do not require such reverence. You can begin with a degree of formality and allow your interactions and relationships to naturally progress. Over time, the initial sense of respect will transform into a bond akin to that with close friends. How would you respect your real-life friends? You can apply similar principles to your spiritual connections as well.
Hi. Thanks for the advice. As to real life close friends. (Minus the LE/Spirits in my Keep) I want to say I have none. Only time was in Highschool, possiblity elementary and middle too. I live in middle of nowhere. Nor able to drive since I''m unable to. Sure, there might be renters next door, But they keep on moving out and where not close anyways. Hardly know them. Plus I'm unable to work currently so no coworkers.

More I think about it, maybe I seldom do have friends if MMO counts. Basically recently moved from PS4 to PC in which have to start over again after almost 10 years in this game... But did enjoyed my time with them on PS4? Yes. Still unsure if this counts of close friends. I know I've got a long way to go.

Hitthuginn
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 110
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cleopatra Djinn

Regarding how I treat Cleopatra as a spirit keeper-

Part of this has to do with the already-stated fact that things are "different" after their human lives, and part of this has to do with who I believe Cleopatra was as a person. She was a queen and demanded respect from those below her, yes. But she was also breaking free of the restrictive practices of the Ptolemaic dynasty, one which forced her into marriage with blood relatives and was happy to engage in familicide when one particular member wanted to seize power. Though historically renowned for seduction, in retrospect what historians believe gave Cleopatra her biggest charm was the fact that she could speak seven languages, including ancient Egyptian which past Ptolemaic pharaohs hadn't even bothered with being of Greek birth! What relationships she DID form with Caesar and Antony did serve political purposes, though it is clear in her actions that she did truly love Antony and their children. She would use her authority as a queen when she had to, but got far more just from being herself. Oh gods, I could go on but I'm already rambling...

Point is, Cleopatra as a spirit is very easy to get along with and much more "chill" than most people's image of her is. She may not be the perfect sample of human royal spirits, but she is happy to hear that someone follows her, cares about her story, and still desires to learn whatever more they can from her. I don't spend all my time bowing to Cleopatra, but she has a nice spot on my shrine to my Cleo Djinn with a small serving glass dedicated to her. When I give a drink to her, I don't talk about her the way Roman and Shakespearean writings talk about her. I approach her as a human being who did incredible deeds with great lessons to teach. She seems quite happy with that, and that much, I believe, would also be true of Boudica or almost any other human being of their status. Becoming a spirit has a way of humbling humans.

Fiery_Darkness
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Hi, thanks for giving more information. The information helped me also.

Return to “Human”