Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Artemis

Just thinking out loud... Shouldn't there be some kind of consent tick perhaps, with the (place someone else's DOB and name) in the field just so that people who didn't even think to ask this question might assume that this is just ok to do freely especially if it is this serious?

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

LightWings wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 5:13 am Just thinking out loud... Shouldn't there be some kind of consent tick perhaps, with the (place someone else's DOB and name) in the field just so that people who didn't even think to ask this question might assume that this is just ok to do freely especially if it is this serious?
The DOB is required for the spells and services offered in the CH shop, which offers a vast assortment of items. It's important to note that the CH shop caters to a broad audience, not just Spirit Keepers. Many visitors on the forum enjoy exploring and reading about the paranormal for various reasons without necessarily being Spirit Keepers themselves.

It is a fundamental principle of the CH shop that no spirits or entities are bound to individuals without explicit consent. Each listing includes a section of crucial information emphasizing that "Anyone who purchases here does so of their own, free will."

Your actions, however, contravened this principle of free will. It's comparable to acquiring a Black Arts spell to force love from someone who does not reciprocate these feelings, also a violation of their free will. Even if you're motivated by good intentions, such actions may not ultimately benefit the intended recipient. This approach is only acceptable if the gift recipient is already a Keeper open to receiving such gifts.

Spiritual paths are deeply personal. If someone is meant to engage with spirits, those entities will find their way to the individual naturally. It's not advisable to impose spirits and entities on others casually. Doing so will alter someone's life path without their consent or awareness, potentially causing turmoil, especially if they are unprepared or non-believers.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
LightWings
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Artemis

Hundred percent, Tarvos. I have been working with clients for over 15 years so I completely understand what free will entails. I am, however, new to spirit keeping, which is why I have posed the question here. I asked follow up questions already in my first questions in case the answer was yes it was ok, and could thereby answer succeeding questions.

Thank you kindly for your explanation. Very much appreciate it! I have since gone to different avenues to help my friend. :)

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

LightWings wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 3:12 am Hundred percent, Tarvos. I have been working with clients for over 15 years so I completely understand what free will entails. I am, however, new to spirit keeping, which is why I have posed the question here. I asked follow up questions already in my first questions in case the answer was yes it was ok, and could thereby answer succeeding questions.

Thank you kindly for your explanation. Very much appreciate it! I have since gone to different avenues to help my friend. :)
Would you be available for a session in exchange for some information? Just kidding! Lol. There are numerous spells in the CH shop that offer great assistance. I've acquired many for my parents to support their business and daily life, including comfort and protection as you've mentioned before. It's definitely worth considering. I haven't purchased any services for them, so I can't comment on that.

This path requires a deep commitment, so it's crucial for someone to embrace it willingly. It's important not to force a different life path onto someone if it's not aligned with their beliefs or desires. As previously mentioned, having your own spirit companions guide them discreetly could be an option. I'm pleased that things are working out for you, as you have a compassionate heart!

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

LightWings wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 5:28 am Understood. Thank you all. I just had that thought when purchasing for myself and there was that option to put in someone else's name and thought that it was common practice here, which makes me wonder about this because I'm also huge on free will. And then had another thought that if it is ok..... then how do we task them??

So thank you for all your insights!
Thanks for explaining. That makes sense. It looks like we're all on the same page here.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “Spirit Keeping”