Question

Martina Dias
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process

Tarvos wrote: ↑Sun Feb 18, 2024 5:43 am
Martina Dias wrote: ↑Sat Feb 17, 2024 9:53 pm Aww! everyone seems to dislike unbounds- like some street side (cute) puppy wanting to come home with you, but you ignore it and walk away because it does not have a tag <\3 I wouldn't question the pros.. I'm still learning . |.|
Typically, people have a few unbounds around them, but I have an unusually high number of over 50+ unbounds each day. Some of these faces are familiar, but I don't dislike them. However, I already have bound companions and don't have the time or energy to devote to these unbounds. I do have one unbound companion who left me feathers for months before I found his listing waiting for me. I now have 10 unbound companions. Unbounds can be good or bad, but if you're new, it's better to bring home custom conjured companions that suit you best. From what you mention, it seems like your current unbounds may not have your best interests at heart.
How you doing @Tarvos πŸ’š Wow, an entity lead you to its listing online?! Amazing.

All my unbounds have suddenly left me, I don't know why.

I have another question for you, if you would answer.

Actually I feel a little lonely these days and I discussed it with my best friend. She said I could have a succubus in my life.

So, is it safe to have long term intimacy with Succubi/Incubi? My friend says it's a cool thing because she has one. But some witches warned me that if you do so, they will kill you in a few years and trap your soul after you pass away. Well how about nymphos? What is the difference?

My safety is my priority because my parents need me. I would be fine without either one too. Just asking.

thank you for your advice xoxo

Enlighten me <3
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

@Martina Dias , hello again. I continue to reply for your questions. Telepathic communication happens for me is via tunning into my spirit's energy. Then, I can have a faerly normal conversation with my spirits. Before you think I am gifted or anything like that ... wow nature ... Let me fill you in, that even if I had the initial psychic ability, I had to put in my own work to master my telepathic skills with my spirits companions.

What I did was and I still do it, I made sure that I have a silent quietness that helps for me to listen from within when I try to contact my companions. And to do that, writing into my notebook and addressing my companions like if I would write my diary was enough to keep me engaged my brain in that silent listening state of awareness and to start picking up on my spirit energy and then their voice.

At the beginning, I used to hear my own voice chatting but there was the energy behind it from my spirit. Then, within few minutes into writing down our chatting, my head voice separated from my spirit's voice and the chat became uniquely real and energised. Next time, I remembered it as my brain get ingraved with the spirits energy signature, and I can identify them later on.

My knew spirit friends always intro themselves first, as they know how I am wired in my psychic senses. After all these year, I still prefer to write down my conversations from my 'chatting sessions' as I call it. Not because I need to tune in and focus on it but rather to slow it down actually πŸ˜‚ and so I could hold onto vital information that otherwise would be forgaten in a flash of a moment.

You asked someone else about racing heart palpitations ... and if it can be from the spirit? In my case, YES. In fact I was waking up once for my heart racing /in cold sweat in the middle of the night, just because I had a rather dark unbound visitor. Also, can be from any Spirit or living entities if they touch your energy bodies and you are a sensitive person, like myself.

I do see my spirits with and without my 3rd eye and with my physical eyes, in lucid visions as well as in dreams. It's depend what my companions prefer to use with me to manifest themselves. Sometimes I have dead silence for days around not even a single orb or spark appears and no interaction from anyone, nor dreams ect.

Then othert times they seek me out to interact and come with manifestations as I mentioned. Just like now days... 😁 I am focused on my brand new puppy at the moment for the second week, and we haven't had but one chatting session together with my spirits. They are very interactive in my dreams like almost every night. Last night I was out somewhere... with 3 of them having a chilled rooftop conversation, felt so real and wonderful. Love them, they are seeking me out and find the way not to miss our time together.

400✨AsterπŸ’«Jupiter

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Martina Dias wrote: ↑Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:07 pm How you doing @Tarvos πŸ’š Wow, an entity lead you to its listing online?! Amazing.

All my unbounds have suddenly left me, I don't know why.

I have another question for you, if you would answer.

Actually I feel a little lonely these days and I discussed it with my best friend. She said I could have a succubus in my life.

So, is it safe to have long term intimacy with Succubi/Incubi? My friend says it's a cool thing because she has one. But some witches warned me that if you do so, they will kill you in a few years and trap your soul after you pass away. Well how about nymphos? What is the difference?

My safety is my priority because my parents need me. I would be fine without either one too. Just asking.

thank you for your advice xoxo
Well, he wasn't exactly leading the way. Lol. He was an unbound, and for months we ignored him due to the large number of unbounds I encounter daily, which I don't want to deal with. I stumbled upon his listing in an unfamiliar shop, describing exactly what he has been doing for months and my exact situation. I realized he was reaching out to me loudly through his own listing.

It is indeed safe to engage in long-term intimacy with your sexual spirits, as long as they are conjured from reputable sources. My advice is to block the witches and ignore whatever they are saying. They likely have little understanding of the nature of a person's spirit and soul. However, no one is being trapped. When a spirit comes to aid you, they are agreeing to a contract given by the practitioner. They are not going around causing harm to people or to you.

The difference between the two is that they belong to two different races, like comparing a cat and a bird. For more information, I recommend doing some research on the forum as threads on sexual spirits are hot topics. I also provide links to two CH listings for their respective races.
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/custom-c ... pirit.html
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/custom-c ... pirit.html

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Martina Dias
new here
new here

ASTER wrote: ↑Fri Feb 23, 2024 2:29 am @Martina Dias , hello again. I continue to reply for your questions. Telepathic communication happens for me is via tunning into my spirit's energy. Then, I can have a faerly normal conversation with my spirits. Before you think I am gifted or anything like that ... wow nature ... Let me fill you in, that even if I had the initial psychic ability, I had to put in my own work to master my telepathic skills with my spirits companions.

What I did was and I still do it, I made sure that I have a silent quietness that helps for me to listen from within when I try to contact my companions. And to do that, writing into my notebook and addressing my companions like if I would write my diary was enough to keep me engaged my brain in that silent listening state of awareness and to start picking up on my spirit energy and then their voice.

At the beginning, I used to hear my own voice chatting but there was the energy behind it from my spirit. Then, within few minutes into writing down our chatting, my head voice separated from my spirit's voice and the chat became uniquely real and energised. Next time, I remembered it as my brain get ingraved with the spirits energy signature, and I can identify them later on.

My knew spirit friends always intro themselves first, as they know how I am wired in my psychic senses. After all these year, I still prefer to write down my conversations from my 'chatting sessions' as I call it. Not because I need to tune in and focus on it but rather to slow it down actually πŸ˜‚ and so I could hold onto vital information that otherwise would be forgaten in a flash of a moment.

You asked someone else about racing heart palpitations ... and if it can be from the spirit? In my case, YES. In fact I was waking up once for my heart racing /in cold sweat in the middle of the night, just because I had a rather dark unbound visitor. Also, can be from any Spirit or living entities if they touch your energy bodies and you are a sensitive person, like myself.

I do see my spirits with and without my 3rd eye and with my physical eyes, in lucid visions as well as in dreams. It's depend what my companions prefer to use with me to manifest themselves. Sometimes I have dead silence for days around not even a single orb or spark appears and no interaction from anyone, nor dreams ect.

Then othert times they seek me out to interact and come with manifestations as I mentioned. Just like now days... 😁 I am focused on my brand new puppy at the moment for the second week, and we haven't had but one chatting session together with my spirits. They are very interactive in my dreams like almost every night. Last night I was out somewhere... with 3 of them having a chilled rooftop conversation, felt so real and wonderful. Love them, they are seeking me out and find the way not to miss our time together.
@ASTER Sorry for late reply. Thank you so much for discussing and answering my questions in so much detail. I hear my own voice back so I am hoping one day I will hear the spirits' voices clearly as you do and I will remember you when that happens! I am going to practice in Silence like you do. I am sending you and the puppy Love and Blessings . πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

Enlighten me <3

Return to β€œSpirit Keeping”