You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

acifroc wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 1:01 pm does anyone know if this etsy Phil seller of inspiring magick is still active I can't contact him
hit and miss. he responds to me sometimes. the spirits i have from him are real. the interactions that i have had. he knows iv had issues could be why he isnt very active always on top of my messages. he has told me has had some personal issues with family or friends as well. maybe check back with him? I really do feel the spirits he has given me day one taking my hand very cool. fire witch from him i felt a ember bounce down my hand and arm. i felt a royal court djinn take my hand so very delicate but after that i havnt had interactions but i know its bc i am blind and deaf most of the time. comes and goes for me in waves.

Ivorypagan is good.

There are a lot of shops on etsy that are hit and miss...... its a gamble really. foxcoven spirits very GOOD my first spirits i have gotten and still active with me. espically my viking. however spirit support from them is lacking when i had a real issue with a succubus. - vessel turned color and when mediating i saw in my minds eye a being coming out of the ground and charging at me. such a strange night lol.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

He is not responding to me anymore. There a list of bazona sellers that are good?

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Phil seller of inspiring magick..... dont know if anyone has been using his services or not but i have given him 700. and only gave me a small faction of the work like 3 or 4 out of over 50. I now doubt I will get anymore from him. When he did talk to me he always said things were happening personally or with his friends. i dunno. oh well. i cant dwell on it just figured i would SHARE my experience.

ps im not rich and should be budgetting better too. 700 is a lot for me. i dont want anyone to think otherwise,. infact im in the process of trying to find a better job as we speak.

StarGazer906
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires and Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: VAMPIRE
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Titania Nightfall

Dark Corner Conjures owned by Astra Luxfera is very active on Etsy with over 11,000 sales
She is very nice, but has strict policies too.I have purchased several spirits and magickal items from her. She is also very expensive when compared to others. She also has sales all the time. If you're looking for an amazing and much more affordable conjuror, then you may want to try buying from Brianna-owner of the Ivory Pagan. She has 2 on-line stores, the one on Etsy is for Psychic readings, the one for conjuration (stand alone website)is not on Etsy but has the same name.

Remind yourself that you are in control of your own thoughts, your own feelings & your own mind... Stay focused on your goals...
venusian_entity
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 15
If I could be anything, I would be...: void

StarGazer906 wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 2:58 pm Dark Corner Conjures owned by Astra Luxfera is very active on Etsy with over 11,000 sales
She is very nice, but has strict policies too.I have purchased several spirits and magickal items from her. She is also very expensive when compared to others. She also has sales all the time. If you're looking for an amazing and much more affordable conjuror, then you may want to try buying from Brianna-owner of the Ivory Pagan. She has 2 on-line stores, the one on Etsy is for Psychic readings, the one for conjuration (stand alone website)is not on Etsy but has the same name.
She has sales all the time but you have to be careful. A 50% off sale may not be truly 50% because she will raise the original price just before the sale is on. I see the prices are going up over time too. I do not have any spirits from her but I have a feeling they are real. I'm just not sure the high prices are worth it when we have CH already.

Another thing is her policies I find irresponsible. She sells Black Arts spirits/entities but refuses to help if anything goes wrong. I read a story here of another seller who has a similar policy and after buying a portal their life has become a nightmare of 4 years and no response from the seller. Just be careful everyone.

I am seeing many recommendations for the Ivory Pagan. I hope to try that thanks.

Return to “eBay/Etsy/Bonanaza/Website Auctions & Listings”