Etsy! Grimrunes Scam? or not?

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Devon lowry
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: N/A
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A

Does anyone have any knowledge or have puclrchased from this shop on etsy or not? https://www.etsy.com/shop/Grimrunes I do not want to get scammed . could someone take a look at this link and let me know if this may be a scam or not? I've heard items from this shop were legit but I am still new to these things thanks.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/Grimrunes

venusian_entity
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
If I could be anything, I would be...: void

They copy from Darkcornerconjures to write the descriptions for their listings. Not a good look. You can try messaging past customers on Etsy who left reviews if no one answers here.

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Honestly, if you are new to the community, don't understand a lot of the tell-tale signs to avoid certain sellers, and haven't developed decent energetic discernment, - you are better off not using random metaphysical stores. New ones are showing up all of the time and can be very attractive on the surface, but that doesn't mean a lot.

You can likely find what you're looking for at CH, who pioneered this kind of market, largely influenced all of the other stores that exist today either directly or indirectly, and whose forum you're posting on.
It isn't to say shops you're attracted to are all taking advantage of your ignorance (or think they are something they're not), but you need to gain a foundation of experience to truly know better.

Get experience enough to gain confidence in your assessment of different sellers, if you're concerned and not up to learning through experimentation.

A lot of people may leave positive or negative reviews for a seller's services as well without reasonably developed discernment, you don't know if they know their stuff or have been misled - that is if you are thinking scam in terms of whether you get paranormal results or not. It's not going to be easy for you to judge that if you lack experience.

And this is coming from me, a meta 'seller' as well. Stick with the pioneers until you are more confident/aware, or even try implementing your own magic to get a feel for things.

There are far more scammers and people with grandiose ideas of themselves than legitimately skilled practitioners of magic selling their services on the internet. Always keep this in mind.

If what venusian says is the case and they also copy from others that is one of those red flags that would speak to their character + put into question if claims they make can be trusted. You have probably enough to go on to make a decision.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

With the premise that I have not bought from this seller and that I agree one needs to create own discernment when buying from sellers on the internet especially in the beginning.

My experience is that there is no guarantee of buying true/real spirit connections from anywhere.

The fact that some sellers have long threads of great reviews and are worshipped in the community does not tell all the truth either, often people do not dare to tell about their negative experience publicly because of fear of being excluded and being the only ones saying something that go against the opinion of a group. There are also some people who may be scared of being cursed by the seller if they dare to go against their shop and voice their negative feedback...So long threads with a lot of good reviews are not necessarily reflecting the complete truth about a seller. Yes one can buy from the couple of conjurers who have been in the business for years to feel safer, they will provide the service or send you the vessel after you have paid, they will not take your money and disappear, but that they send you real spirits or not it is a subjective experience...and you will know that only after buying from them and connecting with the spirit. Ultimately one experiments and see what fits for them and what not. There will be mistakes, one can try not to make but usually there are in the beginning. I have spirits from some of those conjurers who are considered like gods in the community and I sincerely got no activity whatsoever after many years of keeping their spirits, purchasing several times, and trying to connect with those beings, should I come here and say they are scammers? No as spirit keeping is a subjective experience. So some conjurers will fit one person some will not. That does not necessarily mean they are scammers. I would use the word scam only in the case you bought something material and did not receive anything or you purchased a service and that was not provided without any valid reason. Basically something that can be proved with screenshots. Spirit activity or that a spirit is real can not be proved objectively and be the foundation of calling a seller a scammer or not.

Senara
new here
new here
You are...: experienced

I saw this store and thought the information was similar to dark corner conjures. Then I saw on dark corner conjures that there is a store in Denmark copying their listings and I think they are talking about grimrunes

CherryCherry
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Astaroth
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

There really are a lot of not real mages on Etsy. I've dealt with this situation too. I had to lose a lot of money.

However, there are really professionals among them. Like Beatrice. She was very kind and investigated my case in detail. So we were able to choose the best ritual. I am sure it was a gift of fate to find her.

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

CherryCherry wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:32 pm There really are a lot of not real mages on Etsy. I've dealt with this situation too. I had to lose a lot of money.

However, there are really professionals among them. Like Beatrice. She was very kind and investigated my case in detail. So we were able to choose the best ritual. I am sure it was a gift of fate to find her.
Just curious, lately your posts are full of reviews for Beatrice. Even in some other seller's review page, that I disapproved. Are you really placing reviews? Your actions speak otherwise. If you keep up with this, you will be given formal warning.

venusian_entity
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
If I could be anything, I would be...: void

Lux wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 8:13 am With the premise that I have not bought from this seller and that I agree one needs to create own discernment when buying from sellers on the internet especially in the beginning.

My experience is that there is no guarantee of buying true/real spirit connections from anywhere.

The fact that some sellers have long threads of great reviews and are worshipped in the community does not tell all the truth either, often people do not dare to tell about their negative experience publicly because of fear of being excluded and being the only ones saying something that go against the opinion of a group. There are also some people who may be scared of being cursed by the seller if they dare to go against their shop and voice their negative feedback...So long threads with a lot of good reviews are not necessarily reflecting the complete truth about a seller. Yes one can buy from the couple of conjurers who have been in the business for years to feel safer, they will provide the service or send you the vessel after you have paid, they will not take your money and disappear, but that they send you real spirits or not it is a subjective experience...and you will know that only after buying from them and connecting with the spirit. Ultimately one experiments and see what fits for them and what not. There will be mistakes, one can try not to make but usually there are in the beginning. I have spirits from some of those conjurers who are considered like gods in the community and I sincerely got no activity whatsoever after many years of keeping their spirits, purchasing several times, and trying to connect with those beings, should I come here and say they are scammers? No as spirit keeping is a subjective experience. So some conjurers will fit one person some will not. That does not necessarily mean they are scammers. I would use the word scam only in the case you bought something material and did not receive anything or you purchased a service and that was not provided without any valid reason. Basically something that can be proved with screenshots. Spirit activity or that a spirit is real can not be proved objectively and be the foundation of calling a seller a scammer or not.
The TRUTH right here!

Return to “Seller Review”