Glass Dragons

Discussions on specific races of dragons.
Artemislover10
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Does anyone have any information on these dragons? If you happen to have a glass dragon in your keep, what’s your personal experience working with/keeping them!

Umbra_Arcana
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 66
Zodiac:

I don't have a glass dragon, but I am here following this thread because I am just as interested in knowing more about them.

Facilis descencus Averno. Qui non vetat peccare, fluid possit, iubet.
Sine cruce, sine luce, nihil interit. Pulvis et umbra sumus.

My Keep
21 Dragons
2 Bakeneko
2 Domovoi
1 Cat Sidhe
1 Troll Cat
1 Volkh

.... and growing <3
Artemislover10
new here
new here

Sure of course! I hope someone who has one in their keep can give me some small insight into what it’s like working with them!

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I have two CH Glass dragons, a male and a female. They both are my finest and rare dragon types. They are wise and protective in energy. They are reflectors and due to their crystal affinities they are able to bring a unique energy into my own Astral body. They are good with manifestations and easy to pick upon them in the dark as they shine up. But I most of the time see them in my minds eye when I call on them. I haven't noticed them casting on me that typical dragon shadows as my western dragons are usually revels themselves around me. These celestial dragons are different. They appear or disappear. But their energy presence is notifiable. They have positive effects on me. Healing and uplifting, boosting effects especially, if I am tired. Both of mine are a little bit different from each other due to their unique crystal energy vibration. For a long time, I thought they are like crystal dragons. But they are not that typical crystal dragon, more like the so called diamond dragon that I got from other practitioner. But their vibrations can match any kinds of crystal, so is their affinity. But their look is more like a diamond or crystal glass shine, so it's why CH named them Glass Dragons due to they reflections of prism braking up lights. They are very high vibrational celestial dragons, matching up with the angelic kingdoms or portals. I am very happy with mine. They are my treasure. Also, in conversation, telepathic is my mode, they are no nonsense, down to the point, reflecting your own downfalls to know about or be aware of it, and then they can help you to adjust and overcome blockages and negativity. It's protective in nature because they do warn or doesn't let your own negative habits backfire on self. They considered as Western type dragons, just because they don't have a Chinese dragon shape to them, but actually very different from them in deed.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Umbra_Arcana
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 66
Zodiac:

Thank you for sharing @ASTER they do sound like a pair of wonderful companions.

Facilis descencus Averno. Qui non vetat peccare, fluid possit, iubet.
Sine cruce, sine luce, nihil interit. Pulvis et umbra sumus.

My Keep
21 Dragons
2 Bakeneko
2 Domovoi
1 Cat Sidhe
1 Troll Cat
1 Volkh

.... and growing <3
Artemislover10
new here
new here

Yes thank you @ASTER for sharing, they sound like such wonderful friends with calming energies!

Return to “Dragon Races”