venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Short update : I have recived my Were-Cat name. I used a different one that pretty well rhyme with her short name. She doesn't mind using her new nick name that I gave her as well as her original.

In the email, I was pleased to have a little extra insight to were - cats. Also, I have had a vision of her human look of her face only since we are bonding.

So we are in progress. I'll go into more details later on after we have finished bonding. She is active and chatty. I love her very much. Everyone dotting on her in my keep.

I went back and forth on the forums, looking for anything about Werecats. I have found a big 👍NOTHING! 😁

So, now, I am seriously thinking that is going to be on me, to created and continue this thread being my first authentic forum topics & legacy for the next generation.😊😉😜

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

I decided to add a bit more to my thread on my were-cat. First off, she is very sweet and very loveable human girl, who can turn into a wild cat. She looks the same reddish tabby cat type but she is dotted on the back of her. She is slim and young looking in cat form and as well as in her young girl look.

Okay, she gave her permission to share a little more with you, who might be interested in were-kitten-cats. She is a teenager and she is very intelligent. She knows about nature and she shy away from modern technology. When, we watch a movie, it’s a lot for her to take in. She prefers my porch to sit outside and she loves my garden and my earthen companions.

She calls me mama, and she is very gentle, loving and soft spoken. I truly love her young girl side and I am not aware of her cat transformations lately. I think, she might have been going outside during the night and hangs out with my Lynx.

Her presence, elevated my intuition and my senses are finely tuned even more. Especially, my ears, I do have them attuned far more physically. I naturally have musically tuned ears. But this is different. I can hear and we’ll as telepathically attuned more then before.

I have some plans and new tasking coming up for her that she is willing to help with. But this is commences, after my Boobrie hatched. I am also, checking out Jamie’s were kittens 🐱. I try to figure some things about hers. Especially, if they are living entities or spirits like mine. I would like to have one more and involve my companions, especially my young lady were cat.

It might just never happen but at the moment, I think it’s a good ideal to get her a were kitten friend alone a Boobrie chick to be occupied with in her realm, when I went back to work. She can be my reporter of their where about and well beings, when I am disconnected. I do these checking on with my MSL Divine Dragon.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

I continue adding bits of happenings to my thread.

We are finished bonding and her first task is to look after my Boobrie in her realm, once she is done with her week. Especially, when I am out and about during the day, I think that would be a nice experience for her. She is very much a human young lady. I really enjoy our time together. We just finished watching Peter's Dragon. Yes, my green dragon is her big favourite. 💕

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Is time to introduce my second Were-Cat. He is a Were - Snow Tiger 🐯 living entity. Well, initially, I wanted to give a companion to my Were-Cat. I do love tigers and I happend to love this living entity from Lisa's shop. He is really beautiful in every way. I am glad I got him. But, to my surprise, he is a different nature entirely. He never lived on earth to start with. He was born in a spiritual realm and were always from the start. He easily changes into a while tiger anytime. He is in my guardian team right now. We have established house rules and ready to continue bonding. My young were - cat, she is a leopard 🐆, I have seen her only once. Almost always she prefer to be with me as a human being. She is really sweet and gentle. My were - snow tiger friend feels like an adult and powerful energy. I feel safe with him around me in either ways. Both felines are sharpening my intuitive skills & psychic energy. They are both empowering and I am looking forward to know what we can establish future as goals and tasks concerd with practical ideas.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Aboysuccessyay
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Thank you so much for sharing❤️❤️ 🐈❤️ I love were creatures too!

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Thank you. Since then I got some more shifters and were-but not only feline kinds but K9 as well. I have few were - wolf, females that are very close to me. Surprisingly all my were group species get along with each other. Little bit even blended all together, shifters and were ... I am not able to fully distinguish sometimes between them when they do manifest. But all has a human part as well as an animal side to them.

Aboysuccessyay wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 6:35 pm Thank you so much for sharing❤️❤️ 🐈❤️ I love were creatures too!

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Dark Arts”