Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

mcm442 wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:52 pm I don't have enough knowledge/experience to sense a distinction between WA/DA. I can sense 'them', however, and I can feel 'who' they are--and they are just as complex as myself. I can only say they feel 'complimentary' to myself, and the shared path we are now on. My life experience with that particular sense has let me stand next to a killer and know the degree of my safety and trust to give. It has also led me to my wife.

And the sneaking part... was a lot of me. She got me back, by the way. It was a very pleasant prank, mind you, and the point was taken. :p)

Researching first before I decide to proceed with any steps has always been my thing. Even my deerfolk has stressed that I continue to do so. I will say I did NOT research the seller beforehand. it was a strong... calling, I guess you could say that started this. To be honest, at that time I would say I don't believe any of this. Had I researched I would NOT have touched anything with a 20 foot pole.

Yet, here I am. Eyes and mind opened, and these two beloved companions by my side, finally feeling comfortable with things I've spent a lifetime suppressing. I guess I wouldn't change a thing, truth be told.

And yes, I'm giving options, with room for other options that we can both agree on. Having a foot long wolf statue around my neck would be quite uncomfortable. To be honest, he doesn't see the need for it. I just want to do this for him, an upgrade to the cheap costume jewelry he currently resides in, because I want to show my gratitude.

Also because she is getting an upgrade, too. We took quite a long time to decide, and it actually took a couple months to receive it. And, believe it or not, she got me the transfer bag. Literally. I didn't order or pay for it, it just showed up the same day as her new vessel.

I actually used that link for the cleansing ritual on that item today, and felt it work.

I do appreciate you sharing your wisdom, Tarvos. Don't think for a second I'm not heeding your words.
Based on your interactions and the strong connection you have with your Wolf, I wouldn't accuse the seller of being illegitimate. It's possible that they simply have a different approach to their shop and prefer to simplify things for their customers by not providing all the details such as WA, DA, etc. However, this does raise some concerns since we have become accustomed to the transparency of the CH shop with its clear categories. Hehe. We want to be cautious and look out for your best interests. If you haven't documented your interactions with your Wolf through the forum, then it's definitely a nope for us in terms of the seller's credibility. That being said, I also tend to gravitate towards shops that give me strong callings, even if it's a no-name shop.

I love that your Deerfolk gave you a transfer bag! Awe, that is incredibly thoughtful of her! Having a transfer bag certainly grants you the flexibility to explore other options in the future, should you feel the desire to do so. It's worth mentioning that your companions do not actually reside in the vessels themselves, but certain items that pique their interest can be a much more fitting alternative to their default vessels. Not only will this enhance your connection with them, but it will also provide a visually and tactively pleasing experience for you. For example, I have a Dragon companion who adores the color green, yet her original vessel is yellow. Lol, go figure. In order to better accommodate her preferences, I would first inquire if she would like to switch to a vessel that matches her favorite color, taking into account that I have spare vessels readily available. The fact that green happens to be one of my favorite colors as well is an added bonus, creating a mutually satisfying arrangement for both her and myself.

Perhaps you could create a list of gemstones and identify the ones that resonate with them the most, then focus your search in that direction. This approach has proven highly effective for me, making the process significantly easier. I understand the love-hate relationship with selecting vessels for companions. It's a lengthy process, but the end result is undoubtedly worth it. I can relate to the frustration of international shipping taking over a month, but I'm sure that regardless of your choice, your companions will love it.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!

Return to “Spirit Keeping”